Let’s play with Quinoa flour and explore new dishes. As you explore our website you’ll find many blogs related to quinoa. However, No Doubt! this dish is getting so much hype for the past many years.
Furthermore, I’m feeling so excited to bake something with this quinoa flour. Do you also feel the same? Woo-hooo!!! I know your thoughts Lol!
So, If in case you might be not starving, my blog will urge you to bake something then I Promise You! But let me tell you something advantageous about Quinoa Flour. This meal is gluten-free and full of protein. Therefore, Do you think it’s an amazing and full package for the ones who want to boost their protein level? Don’t you think?
Well, Yikes! Get ready yourself to make your hands dirty and full of flour plus Explore a yummy dish. (I can’t wait, The smell in my imagination makes my mouth water!) Phewooo!
But- wait Before we go through the recipe for baking with Quinoa flour. Why not, First I will give you a recipe for how to make flour at home. What do you think?
In addition, I think It’s the best idea ever. Yayyy! Let’s dig a lil deeper 😉
How To Make Quinoa Flour at Home Recipe
See here, step by step recipe for making quinoa flour.
Grind Like a Pro: Turn Those Seeds into Quinoa Flour
Let’s jump in! to know about how to convert the seeds into flour. Do you know how? or you might be thinking OH SNAP! It’s Impossible. However, I’ll show the magic of converting quinoa seeds into Quinoa Flour WOOOWWWWW!
Hence, Do you know what’s the best part of quinoa? The best part of quinoa is you can use it as salad plus also in pancakes and in wheat bread too. Plus also know What Does Quinoa Taste Like? Exploring Its Flavor Profile
And the other thing I tell you is it is a gluten-free meal. Alright! Time to start making our magical dish.
Unlocking the Nutritional Powerhouse: Elevate Your Baking Game with Quinoa Flour’s Wholesome Goodness
Horray! It’s time to select the ingredients.
- Well, You only need quinoa in an ingredient list
So, Check out how to use it.
Whip Up Some Quinoa Flour Magic: Easy-to-Follow Recipe for Deliciously Nutritious Baked Goods
Moreover, One of the best and easy recipes I’m going to tell about the quinoa flour.
- Take a Pan and then roast the flour on very low heat OK?
- Roast them on very low heat and try to not burn them
- What’s next? You will start noticing that its turns into brown color
- Turn off the heat and then grind the quinoa when it cools down. Understand?
- Pro Tip! Store the flour in an air-tight bottle
- Here is the best deal! If there are big particles of quinoa left, you can use them for milk pudding
- YES! The quinoa flour is ready, like for baking, pudding, or something else
Furthermore, How to make this, check this video.
Get Your Oven Mitts Ready: It’s Time to Bake Banana Muffins with Quinoa Flour
Hola Buddies! We already make the recipe, now it’s time to hit the road. So, without wasting our time, let’s start baking,
- HMM! Quinoa flour
- Baking powder & Baking soda
- Sugar plus eggs
- Ripe Banana (ofc)
- Vegetable oil or Coconut oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple syrup
- Some walnuts or your favorite dry fruit
Are you ready? Let’s Bake Banana Muffins
Although, The banana bread recipe is here, check out the video.
Before I start. I know it’s going to be everyone’s favorite breakfast Belief Me 🙂
- Suit up and roll! Heat the oven to 350 degrees and then line the muffins tin with paper
- Our next step is! Take a large bowl plus mix mashed bananas, eggs, and maple syrup, furthermore, also add coconut or vegetable oil and vanilla extract. (Must be mixed well)
- Ya! In another bowl, mix the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and quinoa flour
- What’s next? Add the walnuts or any other of your favorite dry ingredients & mix well (Don’t overmix)
- Put the above mixture in a muffin cup or tin, Here’s the tip! sprinkle some dry fruits as well
- Bake the muffins for about 18 to 20 minutes
- Lemme tell you an advance tip for baking! If you want to know whether your muffins are baked properly or not then inset the tooth stick, If in case it comes out clean then Hurrah! Your baked muffins are ready
- When the muffins cup gets cool serve them and Enjoy your Breakfast or lunch meal Peace Out!
Let’s sum it up! I have provided you with an amazing recipe for quinoa flour, Do you know why I feel the need to write this informative blog, Because it’s getting hyped a lot now a day, so as a health expert, It’s my responsibility to keep an eye on everything, So after a lot of searches and personally try all these recipes by myself. YIKES! I’m Here
So, Check out the recipe plus also read the recipe for the banana muffins baked with quinoa flour.
Plus share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Quinoa flour is a gluten-free fine powder made from dried quinoa seeds or flakes. It can be used on its own or as part of a gluten-free flour blend, such as almond flour, oat flour, rice flour, and chickpea flour.
On the other hand, quinoa flour is a lot healthier than regular flour because it comes packed full of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals. It is also gluten-free, making it an awesome flour substitute for those who have any form of gluten sensitivity.