Howdy! Foodie people, are you pondering for a delicious low-calorie treat 😋? This 3-way roasted blanched almonds recipe will give you next-level happiness. Although all the nuts, including cashew nuts, peanuts,s, etc., are amazing with great health benefits. But if we talk about almonds, they have a different place with the greatest nutritional profile and good benefits.
Raw almonds also give you full nutrients and power, but sometimes you get bored eating them. So what to do in this case? You don’t need to think more about it because I brought you a roasted blanched almonds recipe with 3-way. Is it sounds Incredible? Yes, for me too.
These low-calorie roast almonds give you great vibes. So, I won’t take your time. Let’s move to the roast almonds recipes.
Tiramisu Roasted Almonds | Roasted Blanched Almonds Recipe
These Tiramisu roasted almonds look impressive, taste great, and are ridiculously easy to make. Even though I adore raw almonds, roasting them briefly in the oven elevates the flavor to a new level. In addition to having a delicious flavor, these tiramisu roasted almonds are also naturally gluten-free, vegan, and paleo.
Ingredients | Roasted Almonds Recipe
- Unsalted raw almonds in two cups
- 14 cups of bitter chocolate powder
- 2 teaspoons of Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- Choice of 1/4 cup granulated sweetener I tested stevia baking blend and coconut palm sugar.
- pinch of salt, sea
- Although not required, oil spray
- Turn the oven’s temperature up to 180 degrees. Spread out your blanched almonds on a big baking sheet, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway through
- These Tiramisu roasted almonds look impressive, taste great, and are ridiculously easy to make. Even though I adore raw almonds, roasting them briefly in the oven elevates the flavor to a new level. In addition to having a delicious flavor, these tiramisu roasted almonds are also naturally gluten-free, vegan, and paleo
- Take the food out of the oven, and let it cool completely
- Mix the dark cocoa powder, dutch processed cocoa powder, preferred sweetener, and sea salt well in a large bowl
- Pour the almonds into the cocoa mixture after lightly misting them. Mix thoroughly, coating the almonds completely. Take out, place in an airtight container, and relish!
You’ll most likely have more of the dry “tiramisu” mixture.
If you don’t pre-spray the almonds, you’ll find they’re messier to eat with the cocoa (they stick but are more crumbly).
Rosemary And Honey Roasted Almond | Roasted Blanched Almonds Recipe
These rosemary and honey-roasted almonds are amazing. It would be best if you tried it once. I am also a big fan of it. Moreover, enhance the flavor of almonds honey paired with the Creamy Honey Almond Butter Spread Recipe. This will give you an amazing blast from the past of your childhood. In addition, if you are a fan of a different kind of bread, then this Rosemary Olive Oil Bread is perfect for you to try.
Sometimes it happens that you are craving something sweet and healthy, then what will you do? Then don’t move towards the unhealthy option Satisfy Your Sweet Craving with Almond Butter Honey. This treat is truly an amazing one.
- 2 cups whole, uncooked almonds
- One tbs of melted butter
- 1 tsp. Of brown sugar
- Honey, one tbs
- 2 tbsp of fresh rosemary or 1 tbsp of dried
- One tsp of sea salt, plus more if necessary
- For this honey roasted almonds, set the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for baking
- Place parchment paper around the baking sheet’s perimeter
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients before distributing them evenly on the baking sheet.
- During preparation, roast for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring twice. Check on them at about 8 to 10 minutes to ensure they aren’t browning too quickly. Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit if you think they are, or take them out earlier
- Allow cooling for at least 10 minutes while occasionally stirring before eating. If more sea salt is necessary, do so and enjoy the amazing honey roasted almonds.
Almond, For Your Feasibility | Roasted Almonds Recipe
Rosemary And Chili Roast Almonds | Roasted Almonds Recipe
- 2 cups unsalted whole almonds
- 1 tsp. of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, pure maple
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice that has just been squeezed
- a flavorless oil such as grapeseed oil or one and a half teaspoons
- Kosher salt, half a teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon of the chili powder
- Cayenne pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- minced fresh rosemary, 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray and line it with foil before preheating the oven to 325 degrees
- Except for the almonds and 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add the almonds and stir the mixture until the almonds are evenly coated
- Almonds are poured onto the prepared baking sheet, then set on the middle oven rack
- The almonds should be baked for 5 minutes, after which they should be removed and stirred with a spatula
- Return the almonds to the oven and bake them for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring them a few more times
- After taking the almonds out of the oven, top them with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and one more pinch of kosher salt
- Before serving, let the nuts completely cool
To avoid burning the almonds, keep a close eye on them as they bake.
Salty Roast Almond For Your Convenience | Roasted Almonds Recipe
Salty roast almonds are amazing. If you don’t have time and want to enjoy the roast almond, these ready-made almonds are good for you.
|Blue Diamond Almonds, Roasted Salted, 16 Ounce
|Buy on Amazon
|Nature Valley Granola Bars, Sweet and Salty Nut, Almond, 1.2 oz, 15 ct
|Buy on Amazon
How Do Roasted Almonds Taste Like?
Incredibly, roast almonds are arguably crisper, dryer, and fattier than unroasted almonds. Most people favor the taste of smoked food over that of raw nuts. Because of their crisp texture and lack of indigestion-causing properties, roasted almonds, according to the University of California, are easier to digest.
Raw almonds should roast at 10-15 in. But the silver and sliced almond should roast for 8-10 min.
When almond roast is done, it changes its color to brown and releases a significant fragrance.
Yes, these are types of tree nuts. Tree nuts, including cashew nuts, walnuts, pistachio, etc.
Almond is a great nut that provides plenty of fiber, protein, and fat in a serving. For instance, a 1-ounce serving gives you 3.5 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, and 14 grams of fat.
If you are a fan of roasted almonds, you can easily enjoy them after blanching.
All in all, it ended up finally. Yipee! Here you got terrific sweet and spicy blanched roasted almonds. Although raw almonds could also be amazing and healthier, roasting them makes them healthier and more delicious. So, I recommend you try this luscious roast almond recipe at home.