This sound high protein ice cream involves frozen bananas as the base and can without much of a stretch be made into two distinct flavors – chocolate as well as vanilla. It’s vegetarian and you’ll cherish how rich and delectable it is!
Assuming you’re somebody who loves having a protein shake or protein bar for breakfast, have you at any point contemplated trading that with ice cream? You heard that right!
Under your steady gaze if you judge me for adding protein to frozen yogurt… guarantee me you’ll attempt this recipe! It’s so velvety and delightful, nobody will at any point know that it’s a solid recipe.
Also, indeed, it tends to be served for breakfast or treats!!
I’m sharing two flavor varieties that make extraordinary bases. From that point, go ahead and alter it however you would prefer! With regards to the fixings, I normally top mine with nuts, chocolate, and berries – the works, yet the choices are unending.
Trimmings For High Protein Ice Cream
I’m using my banana ice cream as the base for the two recipes. The two trimmings you need are:
I strip and slice the bananas preceding freezing so they’re more direct to process!
Sans Dairy Milk
Any without dairy milk works. I usually use unsweetened almond milk anyway use anything you have accessible!
Additional Trimmings Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
Almond Margarine or Peanut Butter
Look for a nut spread that has no extra trimmings. I regularly go for the store brand and read the imprint to guarantee it’s several trimmings, nuts, and salt. If you truly need a without-nut decision, sunflower spread or tahini would be fantastic substitutions.
Chocolate Protein Powder
Chocolate protein powder furnishes this frozen yogurt with a ton of cocoa flavor!
Add a bit of extra cocoa flavor to the cocoa powder. Cacao works as well.
Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs
For added crunch and flavor! I like using Lily’s chocolate chips since they are sans dairy, low in calories, and improved with stevia so there’s zero sugar added.
Extra Elements For Vanilla Protein Ice Cream
Vanilla Protein Powder
Get your protein and flavor in with this vanilla protein powder! I for one suggest Nuzest protein powder. It’s plant-based, has an insignificant, clean fixing list, and is tasty.
Vanilla Concentrate or Vanilla Bean Glue
Either attempts to add a scrumptious vanilla flavor! I lean toward vanilla bean glue however I don’t necessarily in all cases have that available and vanilla concentrate is as yet delightful.
This adds the ideal measure of zest to the ice cream.
The Most Effective Method to Make Protein Ice Cream
To make either flavor, you basically add every one of the fixings into your food processor and mix! It’s just simple.
When to Eat Protein Ice Cream?
You may be thinking… this is ice cream so would it be advisable for me to have it as treat? In any case, it likewise has protein so would it be a good idea for me to eat it around exercise? My response: yes and yes!
This protein ice cream is sufficiently solid to appreciate after an exercise or as a midday nibble to control those noontime desires, however heavenly enough to fulfill your ice cream hankering and appreciate as an after-supper treat.
The Most Effective Method to Serve Protein Ice Cream
There are two methods for serving this protein frozen yogurt – as delicate serve or scoop-capable frozen yogurt. I for one like consuming it right as a delicate serve, but at the same time, it’s flavorful frozen and served more like conventional ice cream.
For delicate serve consistency, you can spoon the combination into a couple of bowls and serve following handling with your ideal fixings.
For scoop-capable ice cream, move the ice cream to a cooler-safe dish (I like utilizing a portion skillet fixed with material paper) and freeze for no less than 2 hours. When prepared to appreciate, pull the frozen yogurt from the cooler, scoop, and serve it with your #1 garnishes.
On the off chance that the ice cream gets too hard in the cooler, just let it defrost on the counter for 5-10 minutes prior to making a plunge!
The Most Effective Method to Store Extras Protein Ice Cream
This protein in ice cream stores all around well in the cooler. Simply place extras in a cooler-safe compartment that is covered totally and store them for as long as one month in the cooler.
- Place bananas, almond milk, almond spread, cocoa powder, and protein powder into a food processor or rapid blender.
- Beat/process until smooth and rich. This ought to require around 3-4 minutes. You might have to switch off the engine and mix the combination two or multiple times while handling.
- Yet again include cacao nibs or chocolate chips and heartbeat.
- Spoon ice cream into a bowl and appreciate it! To have the option to scoop the frozen yogurt you can empty it into a portion container fixed with material and spot it in the cooler for 2 hours. Once hard, utilize a frozen yogurt scoop to scoop it out and appreciate it. Frozen yogurt can be saved in the cooler for as long as multi-month.
- Place bananas, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and protein powder into a food processor or high-velocity blender.
- Beat/process until smooth and rich. This ought to require around 3-4 minutes. You might have to switch off the engine and mix the blend two or multiple times while handling.
- Spoon ice cream into a bowl and appreciate it! If you have any desire to have the option to scoop the frozen yogurt you can empty it into a portion skillet fixed with material and spot it in the cooler for 2 hours.
- Once hard, utilize an ice cream scoop to scoop it out and appreciate it. Frozen yogurt can be saved in the cooler for as long as multi-month.
- Food processor
Calories: 160kcal Carbs: 29g Protein: 11g Fat: 1g Sodium: 204mg Potassium: 445mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 14g