Hey there! Try out Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds if you enjoy both chocolate as well as almonds. This delectable treat mixes the crisp taste of toasted almonds with the rich, velvety texture of dark chocolate. The result has a divine flavor that will satiate your sweet desire.
That’s not all, though. Because dark chocolate has a high cocoa content, Hershey’s Dark Chocolate with Almonds is also a fantastic source of antioxidants. Almonds are also rich in protein, fiber, as well as healthy fats, making them a guilt-free treat.
So, try Hershey’s Dark Chocolate with Almonds if you’re seeking a great nutritious snack. Your body as well as your taste buds will appreciate it!
Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||5 minutes||15 minutes||12|
Ingredients | Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of roughly chopped almonds
- 2 cups of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Chips
Instructions | Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Use parchment paper to cover a baking sheet
- The almonds should be aromatic after 3-5 minutes on medium heat and intermittent stirring in a small pan. Place them aside to cool after completion
- The dark chocolate chips should be melted and smooth after 30 seconds of microwave time in a bowl that is microwave safe. Stir the mixture in between each 30-second interval
- Stir the melted chocolate with the sea salt and toasted almonds until the almonds are completely covered
- With a spatula, spread the chocolate mixture evenly after pouring it onto the prepared baking sheet
- Put the baking sheet inside the refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes, until the chocolate is firm
- Remove the baking sheet from the refrigerator after the chocolate has completely solidified, then break it into bite-sized pieces
- Enjoy after serving
Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds should ideally be kept out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Chocolate can typically be kept at room temperature without melting, but if you live in an especially warm or moist area, you may want to put it in the refrigerator to avoid bloom, which is a white powdery covering.
If you choose to keep your Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds inside the refrigerator, be sure to do so in an airtight container to keep it from absorbing flavors or aromas from other foods there. When you are ready to eat it, wait until it’s at room temperature before opening the jar to avoid any chocolate moisture.
I wouldn’t suggest freezing Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds. The texture, as well as the flavor of the chocolate, may change as a result of freezing, making it brittle. Also, there is a chance that moisture will develop on the chocolate’s surface after thawing, which could degrade the chocolate’s quality.
Moreover, I have written one more article on it.
It depends on what you have because Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds comes in a variety of serving sizes as well as packaging options. One piece of chocolate or even a bunch of almonds is around the size of a typical dish of chocolate, which is one ounce.
The suggested serving size as well as the number of servings are listed on the package’s nutrition label, so you should carefully check that.
Pros of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- The presence of flavonoids, which are organic compounds with health benefits like lowering inflammation as well as enhancing heart health, in Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds is one of its main benefits
- Almonds are a fantastic source of fiber, protein, as well as healthy fats that can help you feel fuller for longer as well as benefit your overall health
- If you are in the mood for something sweet but don’t want to enjoy a sugary treat that might lead to a sugar crash later, Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds could be a good choice
- Indulging in a small amount of Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds could be a nice way to treat yourself as well as improve your mood because dark chocolate has been shown to have mood-boosting effects and could even help reduce stress levels in some consumers
Cons of Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- If you’re managing your weight as well as trying to maintain a healthy diet, then may want to enjoy Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds in moderation due to the possibility that it may be rich in fat and calories
- Almonds are a nutritious addition to chocolate, but some individuals may be allergic to them, so read the label as well as stay away from this product if you have a serious allergy
- If Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds is taken in excess, the additional sugars may offset a few of the health benefits of the chocolate as well as lead to problems including teeth damage as well as weight gain
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
|Includes 12g Added Sugars||24%|
The rich flavor of dark chocolate is combined with the crunch of whole roasted almonds in the delightful and very well candy bar Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds. For anyone who likes the flavor of dark chocolate as well as almonds, it’s a terrific treat, albeit it should be enjoyed in proportion as part of a healthy diet.
The Hershey Company manufactures the candy bar known as Hershey’s Dark Chocolate with Almonds. Whole roasted almonds as well as dark chocolate are combined to make it.
Although Hershey Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds is also a candy bar and therefore should be enjoyed in proportion as part of a balanced diet. Dark chocolate has been linked to several health benefits, including enhanced heart health as well as cognitive performance.