Spinach Banana Smoothie is quick, simple, and surprisingly tasty. Every morning for breakfast, I prepare one of these delectable delights for myself, and it keeps me going until lunch.
I like the banana’s subtle sweetness, but you could add sugar to make it sweeter.
If you like smoothies, then you should read our article “Apple Banana Smoothie“
Spinach Banana Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie with spinach and bananas is tasty and refreshing. It’s so simple to blend together, top with your own toppings, and enjoy because it only requires 6 basic ingredients.
This delicious, creamy, and nutritious smoothie recipe is ideal for increasing your daily intake of nutrients. For a nutritious breakfast recipe or snack, prepare this banana and spinach smoothie in five minutes or less.
Ingredients to Make Spinach Banana Smoothie
- Spinach (this dish is great with both fresh and frozen spinach)
- Banana (be sure to cut and freeze the bananas before blending this smoothie)
- Protein Powder (this recipe is wonderful with any kind of unflavored or vanilla protein powder)
- Almond milk (any kind of nut milk, including vanilla almond milk, coconut milk, normal milk, and cashew milk, works wonderfully)
- Yogurt (greek, full dairy, low-fat, or even plant-based vanilla yogurt may thicken and add taste to this smoothie)
- Ice (Ice cubes are helpful because bananas are the only actual frozen ingredient in this smoothie)
Instructions to Make Spinach Banana Smoothie
- Mix spinach, milk, and yogurt together
- Blend in the protein powder until smooth
- Slices of frozen banana and ice should be added to the blender before blending
Other Smoothie Recipes with Banana and Spinach
Do you want to vary it? Here are some other banana and spinach smoothie taste suggestions!
Spinach Blueberry And Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups of baby spinach, washed and rinsed
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh
- ½ cup wheat germ or bran
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 handfuls, of ice cubes
Directions to Make
- Insert the ice into the blender’s canister. Include the remaining components
- Blend until the smoothie has a consistent consistency, then secure the lid
- Transfer to lovely drinking glasses, then instantly indulge!
Spinach Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
This spinach banana smoothie is creamy, reviving, and lightly sweetened with creamy peanut butter for a delectable healthy combination.
This brilliant green smoothie, which contains spinach, flaxseed, and banana, is full of nutrients and the ideal food for refueling.
- Almond Milk
- Flaxseed Meal
- Peanut Butter
- Ice Cubes
Directions to Make
- For the spinach banana smoothie, fill a powerful blender with almond milk, spinach, flaxseed, peanut butter, banana, and ice cubes
- Blend for two to three minutes, or until ingredients are well incorporated and the mixture is smooth
Spinach Banana and Pineapple Green Smoothie
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseeds
- 4–5 ice cubes
Instructions to Make
- Blend the milk and spinach in a blender until completely smooth
- Blend the remaining components in after adding them
- Pour, then immediately serve!
Spinach Apple Banana Smoothie
Smoothies with spinach, apples, and bananas are naturally sweetened and excellent for breakfast on the run. This nutritious banana spinach smoothie is so simple to make and ready in only 3 minutes that even your kids will adore it.
- Chia seeds
- Cauliflower rice (optional)
Instructions to Make
- To begin, core the apple and chop it into smaller pieces. The blender’s bottom should have the apple added
- The remaining ingredients should be added to the blender in the sequence stated
- For approximately a minute on high, blend until smooth. Serve right away
Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie
This strawberry spinach smoothie is a kid and adult favorite because it’s EASY, nutritious, and delicious. Your home will definitely play it repeatedly!
- Orange juice
Instructions to Make
- In a reliable high-speed blender, mix all the components together
- Until smooth, blend. Enjoy your smoothie with strawberries and spinach!
Health Benefits of Spinach Banana Smoothie
Increased vitamin K consumption is one of the health advantages of drinking smoothies with bananas and spinach. Vitamin K is crucial for the early stages of wound healing because it causes platelets to group together and form blood clots, which halt bleeding at the site of the cut.
2 cups of raw spinach added to a smoothie will offer over 290 micrograms of vitamin K, more than double the 120 micrograms for males and more than three times the 90 micrograms for women advised daily.
Beta-carotene, a yellow pigment that acts as a source of vitamin A, may be found in both spinach and bananas. After absorption, your body divides each molecule of beta-carotene into two molecules of vitamin A, which it utilizes to support the health of your immune system and retinas as well as to direct the growth of newly formed cells.
Men need 2,333 international units (IU) of vitamin A per day, while women need 3,000 IU. Two cups of uncooked spinach and one big banana blended into a smoothie increase vitamin A consumption by 5,713 IU, giving you all the recommended daily allowance in a single serving.
Potassium is also included in spinach and banana smoothies. It is a crucial mineral, supports nerve and muscle communication, and aids in blood pressure regulation.
The mineral may be found in spinach and bananas. In accordance with the Linus Pauling Institute, one giant banana adds 487 milligrams of potassium to your smoothie, and two cups of raw spinach add another 335 milligrams for a total of 882 milligrams, or 17% of the daily allowance for adult men and women.
Iron, a mineral that is essential for moving oxygen in the blood, is found in spinach, a wholesome plant food. The immune system, the digestive system, and keeping healthy pregnancies are all aided by iron.
When consumed with meals high in vitamin C, plant-based products can help the body absorb more iron from them.
24 milligrams of magnesium may be found in one cup of spinach.
Magnesium is required for managing blood pressure, a healthy immune system, a regular heartbeat, muscle and neuron function, and energy metabolism. Magnesium is also involved in several metabolic processes that take place inside the body.
Put your smoothie in a glass jar with a cover if you decide to prepare it ahead of time. I advise using a mason jar or a smoothie cup. Keep in the fridge for one to two days. As soon as you can, indulge.
You don’t need to add refined sugar because the banana and protein powder naturally provide sweetness. 25 grams of protein, 4 grams of dietary fiber, and a great dose of potassium are all included in this smoothie.
The nutrients calcium, iron, and vitamin C are all abundant in spinach.
A delicious and incredibly nutritious summer smoothie. Even your unawareness that you are consuming spinach. if you haven’t already tried it. So please give it a try; you won’t regret it.
Here are a few more articles related to this topic. You might want to read it.