Hello there! Are you aware of the newest Almond Chicken Chinese? Almonds, sliced almonds, as well as veggies like carrots and celery are all ingredients that make up the popular Chinese cuisine known as “Almond Chicken.”
Typically, when the chicken, as well as veggies, are stir-fried, a flavorful brown sauce composed of chicken broth, soy sauce, as well as additional seasonings is drizzled on top.
Almonds are included at the very end to give crunch as well as nuttiness. This is a tasty as well as simple recipe that’s ideal for a weekday meal. You won’t be let down!
Almond Chicken Chinese Recipe
- The almond Chicken leftovers last up to three days in the refrigerator when sealed in a container
- Heat the food once more in the microwave or on a conventional stove
- Up to three months of frozen almond chicken are possible
- Before transferring it to a container in the fridge container as well as a Ziplock bag, allow it to cool fully
- When you’re ready to consume it, let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator
Almond Chicken Chinese Servings
- There are 4 servings in this recipe
- Depending on your requirements, you can modify the recipe to yield more or less
- It’s a great recipe to prepare ahead of time for the week or to offer to the family for dinner
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
Almond Chicken Chinese Pros
Almond Chicken Chinese Cons
All in all, Almond Chicken is a flavorful and healthy Chinese dish that’s simple to prepare at home. This is a flexible dish that you can adapt to your preferences.
Making it ideal for meal prepping for the week or a family feast. Just be aware of any nut allergies as well as take your time to properly prepare the ingredients. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Almond Chicken has a lot of vegetables and lean chicken protein, making it a potentially healthful dish. It is really important to keep track of your salt intake because the soy sauce utilized in this recipe could have a high sodium concentration.
Yes, you can freeze almond chicken for up to three months. Just remember to properly cool it before freezing, as well as freeze it in the fridge overnight before reheating.