Wheat Montana flour great falls offer a full menu of breakfast as well as lunch options all day long in addition to handcrafted bakery goods. Every morning, they freshly bake their pastries, make their soup, as well as use Wheat Montana bread, which is cooked in three Forks as well as delivered three times per week, in all of their sandwiches.
They offer cereals, rolled oats, wheat berries, as well as fine flour from wheat Montana. Along with this, in addition, they provide their unique chili mix as well as wheat Montana pottery presents. Wheat Montana’s bread, including a 99.9% gluten-free spelled bread, as well as available in slices for purchase. Also, wheat products of modernist bread gluten-free contain the protein gluten.
Ingredients of Wheat Montana Flour
- 25% of hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon of quick yeast
- One teaspoon of salt
- 1.25 cups of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- 1/four cup of organic raw flax seed
- 2 teaspoons of powdered instant milk
- 1/fourth cup of essential wheat gluten
- 1/4 cup of honey or 1/3 cup organic sugar
- Wheat Montana, 1 cup white all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter for the top and white vinegar
- 1 quarter cup of instant potato flakes or potato pearls
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour made by Wheat Montana prairie gold
- 1/fourth cup of your preferred super grain cereal or multigrain cereal
Instructions for Wheat Montana Flour
- Starting in a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Also, in the bread machine pan, combine butter, warm water, as well as vinegar. Then on top, pour the dry ingredients. Start the Dough cycle on the bread maker. Once the dough has finished rising as well as kneading, form it into a loaf and place it in a loaf pan that has been greased or sprayed. The bread should rise to approximately double the size before baking at 375°. Bake for an additional three minutes after rotating the pan after 27 minutes.
- Remove from oven, then butter-brush. After allowing it to cool for five minutes, turn the loaf pan upside down onto a cooling rack. Before cutting, let cool for at least two hours. Maintain in a zipper bag.
Honey Wheat Montana Flour Bread
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 /4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 4 cups of white flour
- 4 cups of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 4 cups of lukewarm water
- Everything should be combined in a big dish. Knead the material until it becomes elastic as well as soft. Your bread will turn out better the longer you need it. For at least 90 minutes, cover as well as allow to rise in a warm environment. Place in prepared loaf pans as well as bake for at least 30 minutes at 400.
Grain Cookie Recipe brought to you by Wheat Montana
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of butter
- Well beaten 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of wheat Montana 7 Grain with flax seed cereal
- 3 cups wheat Montana natural white flour as well as whole grain
- Combine the eggs, raisins, and vanilla; cover and let stand for about an hour. Butter and sugar are combined in a cream. After that, to the sugar mixture, add the flour, salt, cinnamon, as well as baking soda. After that mix well. Then add the 7 Grain Cereal as well as the mixture of the egg and raisins. The dough needs to be firm.
- Add heaping teaspoons at a time to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for at least 10 minutes at 350°F, as well as until just lightly browned. 6 dozen cookies are produced.
Wheat Montana 7 Grain Cereal with Apples and Nuts
They have a unique as well as a tasty way to serve up your next batch of Wheat Montana 7 Grain cereal. Along with this, Slim Jim’s gluten-free is a salty snack, as well as Slim Jims, make beef and chicken also mechanically separate.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 1⁄2 cup of walnuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 2 cups of Wheat Montana 7-Grain Cereal
- Follow the directions on the cereal packaging to prepare it. The creamy or chewy variants are also options. You may cook it whatever you like, but we choose to go with the creamier option. Cut the two medium apples of your choice into small chunks while the cereal is cooking.
- Turn down the heat to the lowest setting after the cereal has finished cooking, then stir in the cinnamon, diced apples, and maple syrup or honey. For one to two minutes, let this simmer over low heat. In the meantime, chop the walnuts.
- Stir in the walnuts after adding the mixture. Then put it in a bowl and eat it up. Your new go-to oatmeal dish has been discovered.
Along with handcrafted bakery goods, Wheat Montana Flour Great Falls offers a full menu of breakfast and lunch options all day long. They make their soup, pastries, and sandwiches every morning from scratch using Wheat Montana bread that is cooked in three Forks and delivered three times per week.
They sell cereals, rolled oats, wheat berries, fine Montana wheat flour, and cereals. Additionally, they offer gifts made of wheat Montana pottery and their special chili mix. Bread from Wheat Montana, including a loaf that is 99.9% free of gluten, is also sold in slices.
You can quickly swap out wheat flour for other gluten-free baking ingredients in your favorite recipes when using Montana Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix. Works well for cookies and other sweet treats as well as beer batter, pizza crust, gravy, and other savory dishes.
Malted barley flour is a modest addition made by Wheat Montana Farms to help with the final product’s uniformity. This GMO-free, chemical-free flour is ideal for baking at any altitude.
Wheat is farmed in Montana in a variety of varieties. Hard red winter wheat is the predominant variety. Other types of wheat include durum, soft white, and hard red spring wheat. From 120 million bushels in 1974 to about 154 million bushels in 1999, Montana produced more wheat overall.
Wheat This type of wheat is used to producing the “Bronze Chief” flour and wheat berries in Montana. When it comes to wheat products like hearth bread, rolls, croissants, bagels, as well as pizza crusts, it is regarded as the aristocrat of grains. It has one of the greatest protein contents because it is one of the hardest kinds of wheat.
With Montana Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Mix, you can easily replace wheat flour in your favorite recipes without having to look for great gluten-free alternatives. (In most recipes, one-to-one.) Works well for beer batter, pizza crust, gravy, and other savory dishes in addition to cookies and other sweet delicacies.
We’ve been farming grain for three generations in a high-mountain region in southwest Montana. Our all-natural flour mill is located directly adjacent to our 15,000-acre conservation farm. Since we cultivate, mill, bag, and transport our flour, we are confident in the superior quality of the items we make with it.