If you are a fan of Biryani then you must have used Laziza Biryani paste more than once and by now you must be a fan too.
Laziza biryani paste is a must-have if you want to eat biryani. Let me tell you more about it and how can you make biryani at home..
Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd. has been a pioneer in presenting ready-to-eat meal ideas since 1985. We deliver traditional tastes by carefully balancing the five basic tastes of sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and pungent. Aroma, taste, texture, and presentation excite all the senses, not just the taste buds.
Convenience Food Industries Laziza’s core values are to meet customer demands through consistent quality, selection of the best ingredients, adherence to excellent hygiene standards, online monitoring of the production process, and automation. Working in an extensive production facility of two mega-factories and a well-equipped laboratory, our team of highly dedicated and professional nutritionists and technicians are fully committed to producing world-class products.
We guarantee the same high standards of purity, quality, and flavor that our name stands for. Welcome to the home of tradition, convenience, and flavor of over 150 raja foods, spice mixes, sweet mixes, pickles, chutneys, vermicelli, basmati rice, and other related foods. Laziza is a pioneer and brand leader in many countries around the world. Welcome to discover a variety of innovative food ideas – Laziza International Purity, Quality / Flavor since 1985
If you can’t say no to your plate of biryani, it will be difficult to stay away from this delicacy for a long. With the help of biryani masala paste or instant mix, preparing biryani at home is no longer a difficult task. These masala packs come in different flavors and you can make Hyderabadi Biryani, Lucknow Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, and even Vegetable Biryani at home. A pack of biryani masala paste will help you reduce cooking time and provide the perfect aroma and taste of biryani at home. To help you enjoy delicious biryani at home, we have prepared a list of packs of the most popular biryani masala pastes you can buy online. Choose the best one for your home according to your taste preference and enjoy easy biryani preparation anytime.
Laziza Biryani Paste And Others
|DESCRIPTION And PACKING|
LAZIZA PASTE – GREAT TASTE
1. GARLIC PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
2. GINGER PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
3. GARLIC + GINGER PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
4. CURRY PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
5. TANDOORI PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
6. BIRYANI PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
7. TIKKA / BOTTI PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
8. QORMA PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
9. SEEKH KEBAB PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
10. ACHAR GOSHT PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
11. KARAHI / FRY PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
12. BOMBAY BIRYANI PASTE 330 GMSX12 GLASS BTLS.
13. DELHI PULAO BIRYANI PASTE330GMSX12 GLASS BTLS.
14. SINDHI BIRYANI PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
15. CHICKEN TIKKA PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
16. GREEN CHILLI PASTE 330 GMS X 12 GLASS BTLS.
17. GARLIC PASTE 26 OZ X 6 PET JARS
18. GINGER PASTE 26 OZ X 6 PET JARS
19. GARLIC + GINGER PASTE 26 OZ X 6 PET JARS
20. GARLIC PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
21. GINGER PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
22. GARLIC + GINGER PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
23. CURRY PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
24. BIRYANI PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
25. CHICKEN TIKKA PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
26. TANDOORI PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
27. TIKKA / BOTTI PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
28. SEEKH KEBAB PASTE 1 KG X 6 PET JARS
How to Make Toronto Laziza Biryani
Biryani is a famous rice dish that goes well with lamb or goat. Similar to tikka, biryani is served and enjoyed at weddings in nearly every subcontinent.
Laziza Biryani Masala (100gm) is perfect to make mouthwatering Biryanis that are loaded with an enticing aroma and unforgettable taste.
Laziza Biryani Paste Ingredients
Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried Ginger 3%, Bay Leaves, Mace
- Meat 1 Kg
- Anaaj Valley™ Signature Basmati Rice 3 1⁄2 Cup (Washed & Soaked for 25-30 mins)
- Onion 3 Medium/300 gm (Finely Sliced)
- Tomatoes 3-4 Medium/300 gm
- Potatoes 2 Medium/250 gm
- Garlic and Garlic Paste 4 Table Spoon
- Yogurt Plain 1 Cup /200 gm (Whipped)
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup/175 ml
- Biryani Paste 150 gm
Laziza Biryani Paste Recipe
Wash the rice well and soak it in a small bowl for 25-30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the thinly sliced onions until golden brown. Then add the tomatoes and fry until the oil separates.
Next, take a medium pot and mix together the meat, ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, potato, and biryani paste.
Then stir the mixture for 10 minutes.
Then add water for the sauce (4 cups beef/goat, 2 cups chicken).
Cover the pot and simmer over low heat until the meat is tender.
Then increase the heat and fry until the oil separates from the sauce. In another pot, add 15 cups or 3 liters of water, 3 tablespoons of salt, and soaked rice.
Cook until the rice is reduced by 3/4. Next, take out the rice and drain it well.
Place half of the rice in the earthen pot and place the meat curry on top. Pour the rest of the rice over the curry. Cover the pot and simmer over low heat until the rice is completely cooked (5-10 minutes).
Served with salad and Anaaji Valley™ Pudina Raita.
Water, Ground Spices (27%) [Coriander (11%), Cinnamon, Turmeric (3%), Cumin, Paprika, Black Pepper, Spices, Ginger, Red Chilli], Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée (5%), Salt, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Sugar, Garlic Purée.
Using saffron and ghee are two of the best ways to add the perfect amount of flavor and deliciousness to your biryani. When preparing biryani, saffron soaked in milk is garnished for great color, and ghee is poured for extra flavor.
Fried onions are an essential ingredient in the preparation of biryani. Cut the onion paper into thin slices and separate them by hand. Saute the onion slices in salad oil over low to medium heat. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally until evenly browned.
Personally, I am a huge fan of biryani myself and whenever I do grocery shopping the first thing I add to my cart is the Laziza Biryani Paste. If you haven’t tried it till now then do it.
Also, read the following few articles you might find informative.