As shown by its name “Strawberry Milk Tea” that is what it is. Basically, It is a fruity, refreshing, and energizing drink made with few ingredients. It is also known as strawberry bubble tea. Either you can make it by using everything includes in it or you can make it by using its powder form which is also available for you in too many stores. Strawberry milk tea is a delicious, appetizing, and refreshing drink which can energize you instantly, especially in summer.
What Ingredients To Use?
This delicious, vibrant, and fruity drink is so easy to prepare and you can make it just by following a few steps it contains a few ingredients like:
- Floral jasmine green tea
- Fresh strawberries
- Granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- Vanilla cream milk
- Vanilla extract
- Tapioca balls
It is easy to make and healthy as well. You can drink it anytime and it is perfect for summertime.
Directions to Make Strawberry Milk Tea
You can prepare this drink so easily, let’s take a look at the given recipe below
- To a saucepan, upload the frozen strawberries and sugar. Cook on medium warmth till the strawberries have thawed. Use the lower back of a spoon to gently mash the strawberries.
- Remove the pan from the range and use an immersion blender or status blender to purée the strawberries. Set apart to cool.
- Cook the tapioca pearls in keeping with the bundle instructions. For us, this took five minutes.
- Drain the tapioca pearls, and rinse them beneath bloodless water to prevent the cooking process. Add the pearls to a bowl and blend with the agave syrup.
- In a pitcher, integrate the milk, whipping cream (optional), and vanilla.
- Divide the tapioca pearls among your glasses, and spoon a number of the strawberry purée over the pearls.
- Top with ice, observed with the aid of using vanilla cream milk. Finish with a few sparkling strawberries if desired. Enjoy!
Storage of Strawberry Milk Tea
- Strawberry Milk Tea is best enjoyed right away.
- Strawberry puree can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- Vanilla cream milk can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.
What Toppings Can You Use?
It depends on you like it is your choice If you want it to look more appealing you can also add toppings in it like; sprinkles, strawberry mousse, rose petals, and cream cheese foam. These toppings not only make it look attractive but also help in enhancing its taste. Also, you can add anything else if you want everything will help in making it taste amazing.
What Is Strawberry Bubble Tea Taste Like?
There is no tartness in this tea at all. Strawberry bubble tea tastes like sweet and sparkling strawberries with a sprint of creaminess from the milk and a diffused tea flavor. This tea is not too strong because of strawberry syrup as it gives sweetness to strawberry milk tea and makes this tea more mouth-watering and appetizing.
What Are The Benefits of Strawberry Milk Tea?
It benefits you a lot because undoubtedly, it is so healthy and helps in keep you relax, refresh, and lightweight, as it includes milk and strawberries, and both of them are packed with lots of minerals and vitamins that are healthy and nutritious.
Milk includes potassium, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and calcium. Strawberries have manganese, vitamin C, potassium, and amounts of folate in them.
Let’s see how it benefits us :
Good For Gut Health
It contains diuretic effects and the ability to stabilize the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the occurrence of diarrhea and inflammation problems.
Works As A Cure For Chronic Disease
This tea may help in reducing chronic inflammation and lower your risk of chronic disease. This may be due to the presence of anthocyanins, tannins, and other antioxidants contained in these leaves.
Works As A Calcium Producer
Studies show that regular intake of this tea improves calcium absorption and increases bone density. As it contains milk which improves your bone health and makes your bones stronger, then you do not easily get tired.
Good For Skin Issues
Strawberry Milk Tea help in improving your quality of skin because it has strawberry in it which contains Vitamin C and makes even your uneven skin tone and enhances the elasticity of the skin and makes your skin look softer and more glowy and prevents your skin from other skin issues like; acne, pigmentation and all.
For Heart Health
Studies have also shown that drinking Strawberry bubble tea helps protect heart health and prevent you from heart diseases because it boosts endothelial function and integrity and helps in making your heart healthy.
Helpful For Weight Loss
Strawberry tea helps you in your weight loss journey as well because it boosts your metabolism and by boosting your metabolism you can lose weight easily and also in a healthy way.
Side Effects Of Drinking Strawberry Milk Tea
Where it benefits you a lot it has side effects too which are not so good for your health. Excessiveness of anything and consumption of anything in an immoderate manner harms your health. So when you drink strawberry milk tea in excess, it may have some unwanted side effects on your health, including the following given below:
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Bleeding disorders, because can make thin your blood since it is blood-thinning in nature.
Yes, this tea contains caffeine but not a lot and brewing it with less water than usual results in a stronger, more concentrated tea. Overall, though, it has a lot less caffeine than regular coffee or tea, and if you want this drink to be completely decaffeinated, you can use milk instead of tea for a milky strawberry tapioca for this tea.
Amount of calories it contains:
– Calories: 120
– Calories from fat: 13.5 (11.3%)
Amount of fat strawberry milk tea:
– Total fat 1.5 grams.