Here you will how to make the subway chicken breast, So, Keep Reading.
Subway Chicken Sandwich Recipe
So, Guys, Let’s talk about what is subway chicken sandwich. Chicken subway sandwich is a continental meal created with Italian bread loaded with chicken breast and other fresh veggies, then topped with delectable sauces.
Chicken Subway Sandwich Ingredients
Here you will find a recipe for the subway chicken breast recipe
Let’s make the subway chicken sandwich at home, and you know what is awesome and exciting, you can make this recipe at home. So just put all the items in your kitchen which I mentioned Below, Yay Let’s Get started. Also, read How do You Make Jack in The Box Chicken Sandwich?
- We need 2 cups little lettuce
- Plus Pick out the 1 small onion
- Also 2 small tomato
- After that 3 cooked chicken breasts
- Furthermore, 1 unsliced loaf of Italian bread
- Yum! 3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- Tasty! 4 tablespoons Mint Mayonnaise
- And yeah my favorite item, put 1 tablespoon of mustard sauce
- Four slices Cheese
Do you take all these elements that are mentioned above, If you have not gathered these elements, then what are you waiting for? I am waiting here for you. Because I want to make this tasty recipe with you, So yayy Hurry Up! Make together the Subway Chicken Breast Recipe
We have Gather All the Ingredients Let’s Start Making a Subway Chicken Breast Sandwich
- First, you have to keep the bread cut in half aside. Then Separate the lettuce leaves with your hands and set them aside Ok? Done
- So we now arrange the following ingredients on one half of the bread in the next order: First, take a cheese slice, then lettuce leaves, tomatoes, onion, and chicken pieces. Have you done going this
- Now the next step is to take the ingredients that I told above and drizzle them with mustard, herb mayonnaise, and add sweet chili sauce to taste
- In the end, just for the servings, top with the remaining half of the bread
- The post sandwich is finished! If you want a crispy sandwich layer, lightly toast it in the oven
Subway Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich
As I above share the subway chicken breast sandwich recipe, now I will talk about the Teriyaki chicken pieces in thick bread with your choice of toppings. So, as above we make the recipe together, here I also want your collaboration.
So, Yeah for your ease, I am sharing this video with you, How to make the subway chicken breast recipe.
So, I am going to mention some names of ingredients, that you will use in this subway chicken breast recipe, that’s why I am going to tell you, so you have time to buy these ingredients, go to market, purchase these elements, and then come into your kitchen, therefore, we cook together. Also, Check Mexican Chicken Breast Recipes: Try Its Tempting Versions
- First, you have to buy a 1-pound boneless skinless chicken breast, if you already have one in your home then that’s great
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Also take soy sauce, because you have to add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon of teriyaki glaze
- Furthermore, also take 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- You must have 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- And yeah, in the end, we all have in our home, take 1/2 tablespoons oil
What’s more, If You Want to Make a Tasty Sandwich, Here You will Need for Making this Recipe for Guests or Kids
- Take 4 hoagie rolls and a choice of bread
- Also, take 1 cup of chopped lettuce
- Furthermore, take 1 tomato, sliced into small pieces
- In addition, take 1 cup of cucumber slices, and I am sure these things are already in your home
- And you have to put 1/2 red bell pepper
- And Yum! the black olives are my favorite so, chopped black olives (optional)
- Take 1 little chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon giardiniera (optional)
- Take also, 8 provolone cheese slices (or choice of cheese)
- When required, put mayonnaise on your sandwich
- Mustard as desired, You will do as much you want, It’s totally up to you
- Dressing with sweet onions (ken’s steakhouse), To make your sandwich tasty!
- When required, season with salt, its optional If you like to add salt for taste then add otherwise, leave this
- As required, Add black pepper, I like to add black pepper, it makes your sandwich most tasty
- Also, Italian seasoning to taste
- Use oil as required, as much oily sandwich as you like
- When needed, use white vinegar (optional)
Let’s Start Making this Recipe, Here are the Guidelines
- So for 15 minutes, marinate the subway chicken breast in black pepper, garlic salt, sriracha, soy sauce, and teriyaki glaze, Before making the sandwich, you have to do this
- After 15 minutes, take the marinated chicken breast, Cook the chicken for three to five minutes per side in a pan with oil, and yeah cook it until it turns brown
- Start by removing it from the fire and leave it to cool down before cutting, now the next step is towards making the sandwich, take the bread in your kitchen
Here are the Steps for Making the Sandwich, After you Marinate the Chicken Breast
- So, first, you have to make all of the fillings. Take some vegetables, you like to add to your sandwich, and then Chop the vegetables and use the sauces to your liking, whether you take red sauce or black sauce, I want to add both sauces
- Slice the bread of your choosing; we like hoagie rolls, but whole wheat is ok
- Now make the sandwich using your preferred fillings. Drizzle with red onion sauce, add some salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning, then drizzle with vinegar as well as oil, I will like to add very some oil because I do not like too much oily things
- In the end, Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy
If you’re looking for a sandwich recipe, here’s the subway chicken breast sandwich recipe, along with all the ingredients and directions I mention in the blog. This meal is suitable for lunch. If you make this recipe, Let me know in the comment below, How much you like this recipe.
An Asian classic, cooked with soft chicken pieces generously brushed with teriyaki sauce and served hot with your selection of fresh veggies and sauces on bread that was just baked.
This gourmet specialty combines delicate teriyaki-glazed chicken strips with our proprietary fat-free red onion sauce. Served hot and toasted on freshly made bread, with a flavor so rich, you won’t believe it’s just 6g of fat! Certain products may not be accessible in every market
Ingredients from the United States
Our oven-roasted chicken has so far been made from the chicken breast with sliced brisket, water, chicken taste (sea salt, sugar, chicken stock, sodium, flavors, canola oil, red onion, garlic powder, soy sauce, chicken fat, syrup), contains 2% or less of cornstarch, sodium phosphate, dextrose, and carrageenan, and contains 2% or less of carrageenan.