Hello there! Do you enjoy delectable snacks? If yes, so you’ve been invited to try Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds! This delectable delight is made out of silky, velvety milk chocolate encasing crunchy, toasted almonds.
These almonds are not only delicious but also a fantastic source of protein as well as good fats. Also, you can stock up on this delightful snack as well as enjoy it for days to come due to Costco’s bulk containers.
Give Costco’s chocolate-covered almonds a try if you’re seeking a lunchtime boost as well as a sweet treat to sate your cravings. Your taste will appreciate it!
Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes||8|
- Sea salt (optional)
- 2 cups of whole almonds
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Bake your parchment-covered baking sheet as well as preheat the oven to 350°F
- The almonds should be roasted for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fragrant and just beginning to turn golden, in a single layer on a baking sheet
- After taking the almonds out of the oven, allow them to cool until room temperature
- Chocolate chips and vegetable oil should be warmed in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, mixing after each interval, till the chocolate is completely melted as well as smooth
- Add your cooled almonds to the bowl with the melted chocolate and mix until all of the almonds are covered with chocolate
- The chocolate-coated almonds can be taken out of the bowl with a fork as well as put back onto the prepared baking sheet
- When the chocolate is still wet, if preferred, sprinkle a little sea salt on top of the nuts
- For at least 20 minutes, just until the chocolate is firm to the touch, let it harden at room temperature
- After the chocolate has dried, separate the almonds into clusters and either serve immediately or keep them in an airtight container
Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds Storage
It is really important to keep in mind that chocolate-covered almonds could be kept for up to two weeks at room temperature in a cool, dry environment. You can keep them in the freezer as well as a refrigerator to extend their shelf life.
Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds Freeze
The chocolate-covered almonds can be kept in the fridge for up to a month by placing them in an airtight container as well as a resealable bag.
You can use the same procedure to store them inside the freezer, where you can preserve them for up to three months. Let them reach room temperature before serving when you’re ready to eat them.
Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds Servings
Depending on how much of this sweet as well as crunchy snack you choose to eat, this handmade recipe makes about 6–8 servings. However, the recipe is very simple to modify to produce a little or a lot based on your requirements.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- These almonds have a thick, silky milk chocolate coating that gives them a delectable flavor. They make a delicious and filling snack
- Almonds are a good source of protein, and when you combine them with chocolate, you get a sweet as well as filling snack that really can help you stay motivated all-day
- Bulk packing: This delightful snack may be stocked up at a lesser cost thanks to Costco’s packaging, making it a budget-friendly choice
- Convenient: These chocolate-covered almonds are indeed a terrific snack for active lives because they are simple to grab on the move
- Calorie-dense: Chocolate-covered almonds should be consumed in moderation as a component of a healthy diet because they might be rich in calories
- High in sugar: This snack may not be the ideal choice for you if you’re monitoring your sugar consumption because the chocolate coating may add a lot of sugar to it
- Incompatible with nut allergies: You should avoid these almonds if you have nut allergies because they have been roasted as well as covered in chocolate
In conclusion, consumers seeking sweet as well as pleasant food may find Costco Chocolate Covered Almonds to be a delectable as well as practical snack.
Despite having a lot of sugar and calorie content, they can be consumed as part of a balanced diet in moderation. Also, their bulk packing as well as high protein content make them a budget-friendly highly satisfying choice.
The brand as well as the recipe used to produce the chocolate-covered almonds should be verified on the label because not all brands may be vegan.
Yes, you can keep almonds wrapped in chocolate inside the freezer for up to three months. Just make sure to put them in a resealable bag or perhaps an airtight container.