These strawberry cocktails feature the best of this berry! Try popular alcoholic drinks like a daiquiri, margarita, mimosa, and also more.
Strawberry Basil Cocktails
The fragrant smell of a Strawberry Basil cocktail always transports us to early summer picnics in a sunny field or garden, rich with strawberry bushes and also fresh green herbs. This gin cocktail is like a little bit of sunshine in a glass, perfect for sipping on when you’re feeling nostalgic for endless summers in the outdoors.
While it is technically a spin on the classic gin and tonic, we like to think that it belongs in a category all of its own. The peppery essence of the fresh herbs paired with the sweetness of the berries is something quite wonderful.
The Strawberry Basil cocktail is one of very few drinks that are sweet and herbaceous at once. As such, it tickles the ‘mind palate’ as your brain jumps from one flavor component to the next, trying to make sense of the variety of tastes and then settling into a joyous understanding of how it all fits together. What a ride!
- 60 Ml gin
- 120 Ml fresh strawberries
- 150 Ml fresh basil leaves
- 7.5 Ml honey
- 60 Ml club soda
- Lime slices or wedges to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh strawberries and basil leaves, and fill the shaker with ice
- Add the gin and honey, cover the shaker, and shake for one minute
- Pour into a glass filled with ice
- Top with the club soda and garnish with a lime wedge
- Serve and enjoy
Substitutions & Variations of Strawberry Cocktails
You can very easily turn this recipe into a Strawberry Basil vodka cocktail by swapping out the gin for vodka, keeping the volume the same. This is a good substitution to make if you don’t particularly like the taste of gin or would like to stick to a more neutral spirit when hosting guests with varying drink preferences.
If you are feeling particularly inventive, you can also upgrade your cocktails using strawberry-flavored vodka by leaning into the fruity theme with even more gusto.
Of course, you can also substitute the strawberries with just about any other soft fruit that will muddle well. This includes melon, mango, litchi, and apricots. Similarly, you could also play around with the herbaceous notes in the cocktail, swapping out cilantro or Italian parsley for basil, for instance.
- MIXOLOGY MINDED: Perfect for Italian sodas, beer cocktails, alcohol-free drinks and frozen or shaken daiquiris and coladas
- REAL FLAVOR: Strawberry Real is infused with handpicked Camorosa, Ventana and Albion Strawberries from California
- SQUEEZABLE: No messy cans or difficulty storing unused portions. The wide-mouth bottle opening helps to eliminate waste by allowing easy access with a bar spoon or spatula, and volcano-shaped spout allows for drip-free mixing
- FRESHNESS GUARANTEED: Developed specifically to remain uniform with very minimal product separation with built-in oxygen barrier to guarantee product freshness
- NOT JUST FOR DRINKS: Excellent in culinary applications such as baking and desserts. Perfect for experimenting with molecular gastronomy concepts like fruit foam or caviar
- MIXOLOGIST PREFERRED: Funkin supplies the best bars and mixologists with award winning purées and syrups as well as producing a range of pre-batched natural fruit Funkin Cocktail Mixers
- PREMIUM SELECTED FRUIT: Funkin Strawberry Puree is made from carefully selected sun-ripened strawberries harvested at the peak of the growing season
- ALL NATURAL: Funkin Purees are allergen free, dairy free, gluten free, Halal, Kosher, and are non-GMO
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT: Use in more than just cocktails. Try it in smoothies, baking, pastries, as an ice cream topping and more
- CONVENIENT & BPA-FREE PACKAGING: No waste and preparation required to make an unlimited variety of real-fruit cocktails. Easy open, pour and resealable, BPA-free packaging for perfect convenience
- Features: 1950s vintage style, sleeveless, square V neck/sweetheart neckline, vibrant floral pattern/plaid/polka dots/solid color dress, A-Line silhouette, swing skirt, decorative buttons in the front, concealed zipper at back, smocked/shirred back side to give more room for ladies
- Occasion: Perfect for daily casual, vintage party, easter, church, wedding guest, tea party, bridal shower, swing dancing, beach, dating, vacation, wedding, homecoming, birthday, date, cocktail party dress, work, dinner, anniversary, theme party dress, and other occasions
- Style: Classy floral pattern for this retro dress, and the waist party has pleated elastic band to shows your curve and beauty
- Garment Care: Hand wash in gentle cold water. Machine wash in laundry bag. Iron the folds before photography. Do not bleach
- Notes: Please refer to our Size Chart before order dress (please ignore the Amazon’s)
- ONLY THE BEST: Camorosa, Ventana and Albion California strawberries are harvested within a very narrow time frame in order to guarantee peak flavor and color
- PERFECT POUR: Features the patented Finest Call packaging with a new dispensing closure “bartender designed” specifically for precise, high speed pour applications
- CONSISTENT & STABLE: 100% consistent flavor and yield
- WHAT THE PROS USE: Finest Call Cocktail Mixes are the highest quality, most bartender-friendly mixes in the world
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: 1 liter bottle (33.8 fl oz.) comes individually boxed for safe shipping
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Made from California’s Festival and Splendor strawberries and premium cane sugar, this syrup is the perfect blend of juicy and sweet for all kinds of delicious cocktails and exquisite alcohol-free drinks. Contains 26% strawberry juice
- STRIKING DESIGN: Sleek, angular Simply Squeeze mixo bottle with new spout
- AUTHENTIC COCKTAILS: Perfect finishing touch for popular cocktails like Strawberry Limeade, Strawberry Mule, and Caipirinha
- TRUSTED PRODUCT: NON GMO, Gluten-free, Kosher, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Vegan
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: A single, 375 ML (12.7 fl oz) bottle comes individually boxed for safe shipping
- Sensational – made with real fruit (separation is completely natural – shake well)
- Made from only the highest quality all natural fruit flavors and ingredients
- Easy to use; Makes better martinis and cocktails
- Martini cocktail mix for martinis and your own cocktail recipes
- Proudly hand crafted in Southern California
- It is made of high quality materials, flowy,soft.
- Features: Puff sleeve, deep v neck, Embroidered Strawberry, tie front, ruffle hem,elegant women Long Dress.
- Occasion: Perfect for party, cocktail, casual, vacation, beach, daily wear, wedding, brithday, club, christmas, Valentine’s day, graduation and other occasions.
- Women Sweet Mesh Yarn Deep V-Neck Evening Party A-Line Maxi Dresses , perfect gift for yourself, friends, mom.
- Pls refer our size chart before order it
Strawberry Champagne Cocktails Recipe
If you love a gorgeous bubbly drink with plenty of fruity flavors, the Strawberry Champagne cocktail is going to be right up your alley. Simple to prepare and also even easier to sip, this elegant drink adds a hint of sophistication to just about any occasion.
Strawberries and Champagne are so often served together that it could seem that this tasty pair has a bit of romantic history.
The humble strawberry often stood as a symbol for Venus, the Roman goddess of love, because of its heart shape, deep red color, and purported aphrodisiac qualities. Bubbly, of course, is also closely associated with all things romantic since it’s so often popped at weddings, proposals, and other loved-up occasions.
- 90 Ml SKYY vodka
- 180 Ml Champagne
- Strawberry slices to garnish
- Crushed ice
- Shake the premium vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Strain and pour into a martini glass or Champagne flute
- Top up with Champagne
- Garnish with a strawberry slice or two
Are Strawberry Cocktails Drinks Good For Health?
Strawberry cocktails drinks are currently quite popular with novel flavors that are not picky about users. However, is it good to drink cocktails for good health? According to research, it is difficult for groups of alcoholic beverages to bring positive effects on health even when drinking a small amount. However, recent studies have shown that drinking cocktails in moderation can still improve health.
5 reasons drinking cocktails could be good for you!
- Strawberry Cocktails Are Good For Heart Health
- Reduce Stress
- Strawberry Cocktails Reduce The Chances of Heart Diseases
- It Has Antioxidants
- Good For Skin
Some Health Benefits of Strawberry Cocktails
Alcoholic beverages are generally not recommended as they are strongly destructive. However, some recent research results have shown that if you drink cocktails in moderation, you will get a little unexpected benefit. But to stop using alcoholic beverages is often difficult because we come to them with a thirst for refreshment.
Some studies say that if you drink less and also maintain regularly about 1-2 drinks a day, alcohol can bring some health benefits. However, the risks of drinking alcohol often outweigh the benefits, so experts still do not recommend it.
1. Strawberry Cocktails Are Good For Heart Health
In another analysis of heart health, if you keep using Strawberry cocktails, you will reduce your risk of having a heart attack, stroke, or atherosclerosis by 25 to 40%. Experts explain that a small amount of alcohol when consumed will promote the production of healthy cholesterol. Conversely, if you drink too much alcohol, you will increase your risk of heart disease.
When you use alcoholic beverages, the need for exercise will increase. This is also considered a good effect when drinking cocktails. In addition, if you exercise intensely, your body will need to use more water, so you need to drink additional water immediately. However, even if you are more physically active thanks to alcohol, you should not abuse them.
2. Reduce Stress
Stress can be reduced if we drink less wine every day. According to psychophysiological research in women, drinking 1-2 glasses of wine a day will increase hormones and improve marital love. Especially when entering menopause, women who drink wine every day will slow down the process of menopause and prevent skin aging.
3. Strawberry Cocktails Reduce The Chances of Heart Diseases
This will reduce your risk of stroke or heart disease. Drinking a Strawberry cocktail or a glass of wine will help you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and bring about feelings of happiness. These are just some objective opinions based on surveys that have not been fully proven and recognized by science. So we cannot be certain that this effect will be good for all diabetics.
4. It Has Antioxidants
Cocktails with red wine or dark beer can provide antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
5. Good For Skin
Cocktails with antioxidant-rich grape juice can help reduce inflammation, which is good for maintaining healthy skin. This is particularly true when it comes to preventing wrinkles around the eyes and mouth that may otherwise be caused by sun exposure.
They are the Old Fashioned, Martini, Daiquiri, Sidecar, Whiskey Highball, and Flip. In each drink, every ingredient falls into at least one category.
Strawberries Go Well With
Produce apples, bananas, blackberries, blueberries, ginger, kiwi, lemon, limes, mango, melon, nectarines and peaches, oranges, pears, pineapple, raspberries, rhubarb, lettuce and spinach, and watermelon.
Herbs & Spices: basil, mint, cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom, and chili.
Strawberry Cocktails typically have a base liquor, like vodka or gin, and come with other flavored ingredients like fruit juice. Some drinks are simple and only involve two liquid ingredients. Other cocktails are more complex, involving a base liquor, several fruit juices, spices, and a garnish.
For strawberry Cocktails drinks, a key factor is alcohol. Essentially yes, the difference is that a cocktail contains alcoholic spirits and a mocktail doesn’t contain any alcohol at all; however, there’s a real genuine art to making a mocktail taste as delicious as an alcoholic drink.
However, is it good to drink Strawberry Cocktails for good health? According to research, it is difficult for groups of alcoholic beverages to bring positive effects on health even when drinking a small amount. However, recent studies have shown that drinking cocktails in moderation can still improve health.
The fragrant smell of a Strawberry Basil cocktail always transports us to early summer picnics in a sunny field or garden, rich with strawberry bushes and fresh green herbs. This gin cocktail is like a little bit of sunshine in a glass, perfect for sipping on when you’re feeling nostalgic for endless summers in the outdoors.
Drinking Strawberry cocktails or a glass of wine will help you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and bring about feelings of happiness. These are just some objective opinions based on surveys that have not been fully proven and recognized by science. So we cannot be certain that this effect will be good for all diabetics.
Strawberry cocktails typically have a base liquor, like vodka or gin, and come with other flavored ingredients like fruit juice. Some drinks are simple and only involve two liquid ingredients. Other cocktails are more complex, involving a base liquor, several fruit juices, spices, and a garnish.
Apart from telling you all about strawberry cocktails, I have also given you various recipes you can try at home whenever you like.
- Top 21 Pomegranate Juice Cocktails to Inspire That You Need
- The Simple Sweet Strawberry Champagne Cake
- The Amazing Substitute for Pineapple Juice
- Top 8 Tasty Grapefruit Juice Cocktails to Try Right Now
- Want to Know Easy Strawberry Crunch Recipe