Yoplait strawberry yogurt is a quick dessert or breakfast made with only 3 ingredients. Just chop the berries, mix them with sugar and yogurt, and also voila.
Blend up this fresh Yoplait strawberry yogurt for a quick baby snack, toddler breakfast, or even your breakfast or snack also. The method is easy, and stores well, too!
Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
This yogurt has been one that I’ve offered to my kids from the very beginning of their journey with solids because it’s easy to keep the ingredients on hand, and it takes only seconds to make.
Yoplait strawberry yogurt is a great food for kids because it’s rich in calcium, probiotics, and protein—and it’s a versatile base for adding flavor.
Fresh or frozen berries tend to make a tarter yogurt. You can cook, then cool the puree to deepen the flavor if desired.
The freeze-dried one tends to be much brighter and intensely flavored and also is closer in flavor to buying strawberry yogurt at the store.
I prefer whole milk yogurt, but if you only have access to low-fat or vanilla, that is fine, too. You can use regular or Greek style. The only difference is the thickness.
Strawberries, Strawberry Puree, or Freeze-Dried Berries:
I prefer the flavor of freeze-dried Yoplait strawberry yogurt, but you can start with fresh or frozen berries just as easily.
Fresh lemon juice and also zest and/or hemp seeds.
You can also sweeten to taste with honey or maple syrup depending on the sweetness of your berries.
Dairy-free: You can use plain nondairy yogurt if you need to make this without dairy. Look for options from Siggis or Kite Hill or any that you prefer.
You can use fresh, frozen, or store-bought strawberry baby food if you prefer.
You can blend the fresh or thawed frozen berries into a fresh puree. Or, the puree on very low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, to deepen the flavor. Puree, then cool, then add to the yogurt.
Favorite Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt Home Recipe
You can use fresh or frozen strawberries, freeze-dried strawberries, or also strawberry puree. This is an easy way to make flavored yogurt at home for breakfast or snacks.
Strawberry (choose ONE per batch)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1.5 cups Strawberry Puree
- 3 cups freeze-dried strawberries
- 3 cups whole milk plain Greek yogurt (regular style yogurt works too)
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1.5 teaspoon fresh lemon zest (optional)
- 3 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional)
- If using freeze-dried strawberries, add to a blender or food processor and grind into as smooth of a powder as possible
- If using fresh strawberries, remove and discard the stems. Roughly dice and measure out a cup. Add to a blender and blend smoothly, stopping and starting the blender as needed. (Optional: Simmer puree in a pot over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, to deepen and sweeten the flavor. Let cool)
- If using frozen strawberries, thaw at room temperature for a few hours or in a heat-safe bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute. Add to a blender and puree smooth. (Optional: Simmer puree in a pot over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, to deepen and sweeten the flavor. Let cool)
- If using prepared Strawberry Puree, you can add it straight to the bowl in the next step.)
- Add the yogurt and the strawberry puree or powder to a bowl. Stir together well.
- Add in any optional ingredients and stir. Serve or store for later
Notes to Make Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
- Store in airtight containers or reusable pouches for 3-5 days in the refrigerator
- Use plain whole milk yogurt if possible (little kids need fat for brain development). If you only have the option to use low-fat or vanilla, the recipe will still work just fine
- You can use regular or Greek yogurt. The only difference is that Greek yogurt makes this a little thicker and has more protein
- Use freeze-dried strawberries (just grind them up in a blender first), Strawberry Puree, or store-bought strawberry baby food
- You can blend the fresh or thawed frozen berries into a fresh puree. If the fresh puree tastes too tart, simmer it in a small pot on very low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, to deepen and sweeten the flavor. Add a little orange juice to balance the flavor. Puree in a blender, cool, then add to the yogurt
- Taste the yogurt after mixing and add in some honey or maple syrup if it’s very tart
- Store the ground-up freeze-dried fruit powder in an airtight container for up to a month
- Add in hemp seeds for more nutrition if desired
- Serve with a spoon or in a reusable pouch
- Top with granola if desired. Crush it up for kids under about 2-2 1/2
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Juicy flavors of Berry and Strawberry
- Natural colors and flavors
- 16 Tubes per pack
- Strawberry Splash & Cool Cotton Candy
- No articicial colors, high fructose corn syrup, flavors or sweeteners
- Portable low fat yogurt
- Vitamins A & D
- Pack of twelve, 6-ounce cups (total of 72-ounces)
- 99% fat free
- Goodness of vitamin D in every cup
- Important – Refrigerated items are perishable and tend to have short shelf lives – some of these can be as little as two weeks from the date of receipt – if you are ordering a large quantity, or are otherwise concerned about expiration dates, consider a frozen product.
- Ships refrigerated, CANNOT be cancelled after being processed.
- Yoplait Original Strawberry/Blueberry/Harvest Yogurt Variety Pack
- 18-6 oz. cups
- With active yogurt cultures including L. acidophilus
- Ships with ice
- GoGo squeeZ yogurtZ are made from real yogurt and fruit for a smooth, creamy and tasty yogurt snack for kids that they’ll love with no high fructose corn syrup, no added colors or flavors and no sugar added*
- Stock your pantry or fridge with this pack of 4, 3 ounce kid-approved fruit and yogurt snacks; GoGo squeeZ yogurtZ are kitchen pantry safe (no refrigeration required)
- Made from real yogurt and fruit, these kids yogurt pouches contain 4g of protein per pouch/serving, no preservatives and are a good source of calcium and Vitamin D** (**At Least 10% Of The Daily Value Per 6 Oz.)
- These yogurt snack pouches are Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher certified, gluten free, nut free and packed in BPA-free squeeze pouches
- Pack these yogurt pouches in a lunch box, backpack, beach bag or travel bag to make kids smile at lunch, after games or play time, during a car ride, trip to the airport, family road trip or on any adventure; Great after school snacks for kids
Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt Healthy Benefits
Strawberry yogurt can be a healthy addition to your diet, as long as you choose an option that’s low in added sugars, high in protein, and contains real fruit. It also provides a good source of calcium, vitamin D, and probiotics which are beneficial for gut health.
However, if you’re looking to lose weight, it’s important to be mindful of portion size and choose a variety without added sugars. The best way to ensure you’re making a healthy choice is to read nutrition labels and ingredients.
Additionally, it’s recommended to go for plain yogurt and add your own fresh or frozen fruits to it. This way you can control both your calorie and sugar intake. Ultimately, it’s important to make mindful and informed decisions to ensure you can reap the benefits of eating yogurt while still meeting your health and wellness goals.
Is Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt can be good for weight loss. Yogurt is often considered a healthy food because it is full of important vitamins and minerals, like calcium and protein. Additionally, yogurt is low in calories, making it a great choice for those trying to lose weight.
Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt can fit into a weight-loss plan because most brands have fewer than 200 calories per serving. If you opt for plain yogurt, you can also top it with fresh fruits and nuts for a nutritious snack.
Furthermore, yogurt contains probiotics, which are beneficial bacteria that play a role in digestive health. Eating probiotic foods can help promote weight loss by improving digestion and also speeding up metabolism.
Therefore, Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt can be good for weight loss as part of a nutritious diet and regular exercise plan.
Is Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt Healthy?
Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt can certainly be part of a healthy diet. Yogurt is a nutrient-dense food, meaning it is high in various vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients about its calorie content.
Many varieties of yogurt, including Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt, are good sources of calcium, protein, vitamin D, and also probiotics. Probiotics have many health benefits, including improved digestive health, immune system support, and also protection against certain illnesses.
However, not all Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt is created equal. Some may contain large amounts of added sugar, which could increase the calorie content and negate some of the potential health benefits.
Therefore, it’s important to check the label before purchasing, to make sure the yogurt contains natural ingredients, with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Of course, yogurts with less added sugar are always better for both your health and your waistline!
Yoplait strawberry yogurt offers 5 grams of protein per serving for a snack you can feel good about. This strawberry yogurt snack cup is also a good source of vitamin D and excellent source of vitamin A and calcium.
For a standard 6-ounce container of Yoplait yogurt (strawberry), one plus four-fifths of another equals 33 grams of sugar. For a 20-ounce bottle of Gatorade, there are 33 grams of sugar in about 97% of the bottle.
A good source of calcium and vitamin D, each yogurt snack cup contains a great-tasting serving of fruit yogurt with 5 grams of protein and 0 grams of fat. Pack Yoplait Light yogurt in a healthy snack bag or grab a cup any time for a satisfying snack or breakfast on the go.
Made with live active yogurt cultures and real fruit, Yoplait strawberry yogurt contains no artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, and no colors from artificial sources. Yoplait strawberry yogurt offers 6 grams of protein per serving for a snack you can feel good about.
Made with live active yogurt cultures and real fruit, Yoplait red raspberry yogurt contains no artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, and no colors from artificial sources. Yoplait red raspberry yogurt offers 5 grams of protein per serving for a snack you can feel good about.
Yoplait strawberry yogurt offers 5 grams of protein per serving for a snack you can feel good about. This strawberry yogurt snack cup is also a good source of vitamin D and excellent source of vitamin A and calcium. For a standard 6-ounce container of Yoplait yogurt (strawberry), one plus four-fifths of another equals 33 grams of sugar.
Strawberry Yogurt is a quick dessert or breakfast made with only 3 ingredients. Just chop the berries, mix them with sugar and yogurt, and voila. Blend up this fresh Strawberry Yogurt for a quick baby snack, toddler breakfast, or even your breakfast or snack. The method is easy, and also stores well, too!
A good source of calcium and vitamin D, each yogurt snack cup contains a great-tasting serving of fruit yogurt with 5 grams of protein and also 0 grams of fat. Pack Yoplait Light yogurt in a healthy snack bag or grab a cup any time for a satisfying snack or also breakfast on the go.
Apart from telling you all about the Yoplait strawberry yogurt, I have also given you various recipes you can try at home whenever you like.
- List of Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss You Can Eat to Stay Full
- 5 Miunte Easy Recipe to Make Strawberry Yogurt Healthy
- Strawberry Popcorn Recipe – How to Make it?
- Favorite Easy Yogurt Strawberry Recipe to Make
- Recipe of Carbs in Greek Yogurt and its Health Benefits to Know