Hey there! Are you seeking a recipe for a delectable and simple dessert? Choose a raspberry almond cake instead! Whether you’re organizing a dinner party or want something sweet to satiate your sweet tooth, this sweet treat is ideal for every occasion.
The cake is gluten-free as well as prepared with almond flour, making it a fantastic choice for people with dietary requirements. Also, the inclusion of fresh raspberries brings a burst of tartness that wonderfully balances the almond flour’s nutty flavor.
Just combine almond flour, sugars, eggs, as well as almond essence; then stir in fresh raspberries to produce the cake. Then bake this in the oven until it becomes delicious as well as golden brown.
For the ultimate dessert, serve the cake warm with a dollop of whipped cream or even a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Your sense of taste will appreciate it, I promise!
Raspberry Almond Cake Recipe
Ingredients | Raspberry Almond Cake
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
Instructions | Raspberry Almond Cake
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Use cooking spray as well as butter to coat a 9-inch cake pan
- Mix the sugar as well as almond flour thoroughly in a sizable mixing dish
- When the batter is thick and creamy, mix in the eggs and almond essence
- Add the fresh raspberries after a gentle fold
- Use a spatula to even out the batter as you pour it into the prepared cake pan
- The cake should be baked for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
- Before slicing and serving, take the cake out of the oven as well as allow it cool for 10 to 15 minutes
Your raspberry almond cake can keep for up to two days at room temperature in an airtight container. The cake can be kept for up to 4 days in the refrigerator if you wish to extend its shelf life.
I have written one more article on it.
Wrap your raspberry almond cake tightly in plastic wrap, then place it in a freezer bag as well as an airtight container to freeze. It can last up to two months in the freezer. The cake should be taken out of the freezer as well as left to thaw for another few hours before being served.
Although, a 9-inch cake made with this recipe serves 8 people. You can double the recipe as well as bake it in a bigger cake pan if you want to serve more people.
|Amount Per Serving
Pros of Raspberry Almond Cake
- The cake has a nutty, slightly sweet flavor from the almond flour, which is perfectly balanced by the tartness of the raspberries
- It is simple to prepare and doesn’t call for expensive ingredients as well as equipment
- The cake can be kept in the fridge for up to four days, and at room temperature for several days
- Making it advance for just a special occasion is ideal because it can be kept for up to two months
Cons of Raspberry Almond Cake
- This cake may be more expensive to make than other desserts because almond flour can be pricey when compared to all-purpose flour
- Although fairly moist as well as rich, the cake may not suit everyone’s taste
- If you like a sweeter cake, you might want to add additional sugar because the raspberries could make the cake fairly tart
- However, it might not be appropriate for those who are allergic to nuts or just don’t enjoy almonds
In conclusion, the raspberry almond cake is just a decadent as well as unique treat that is ideal for any celebration. It is really simple to make, gluten-free and can be kept for a few days either at room temperature or even in the refrigerator.
Your guests will be impressed by the cake’s nutty, somewhat sweet, and tart flavor, which is enhanced by the inclusion of fresh raspberries as well as almond flour.
The cake will rise and maintain its shape thanks in large part to the eggs in this recipe. Vegan egg supplements are an option, although they might not perform as well as actual eggs.
Absolutely! Although the major fruit in this dish is raspberries, you may also use peaches, blueberries, as well as strawberries.