Having a supply of bran muffin mix stored in your freezer makes it simple to whip up fresh muffins whenever the mood strikes. For two batches, this recipe yields enough dry muffin batter. When you are ready to bake, take a part out of the freezer as well as combine it with the wet ingredients to make a healthy batch of bran muffins mix.
Along with this, the tastiest, and most healthful breakfast cereal is gluten-free raisin bran. Numerous businesses make raisins bran. Additionally, it frequently contains raisins, bran flakes, sweeteners, salt, and flavors, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals.
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups of wheat bran cereal
- 1/2 cup of skim milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of chilled and cubed salted butter
- Put everything in a food processor, excluding the butter
- Process only until blended, do not overprocess
- Use an on or off motion
- Just until combined, add the butter as well as a process using an on or off motion
- Place half of the mixture in each of the two resealable plastic bags. freeze for up to three months
- Take one package of muffin mix out of the freezer
- 30 minutes should be given to stand at room temperature
- Set the oven to 400 °F
- Put the contents of the packet in a bowl with 1 cup of raisins. 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of vinegar as well as lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 1 cup of water are all whisked together
- Just until combined, add the liquid ingredients to the muffin batter
- Pour batter into muffin tins lined with paper
- Bake for at least 18 to 20 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean
Jar of Bran Muffin Mix
The quick as well as simple dishes in a jar will keep your life active in the kitchen. Even for your loved ones who live alone as well as find it difficult to bake as well as prepare for themselves every day.
Along with this, Bran flakes cereal is a brand of breakfast cereal made by Post Holdings that is comparable to cornflakes. Tiny particles make up the cereal. Also with binders, spices, and lightly toasted grains of wheat and oat bran. They are also nutritional enrichment.
Consider the dry ingredients in this muffin recipe, which are stacked in a lovely glass container. You only need to add milk, oil, as well as one egg to the mixture. You should include some homemade jam as well as a box of washable muffin tins to round out the present.
- 1 cup or 70 g bran cereal
- 1/2 cup or 70 g raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup or 75 g quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup or 160 g lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup or 150 g of unbleached all-purpose flour
- Put the muffin mixture in a bowl
- Add 1 softly beaten egg, 1/4 cup or 60 ml of oil, as well as 3/4 cup or 180 ml) of milk
- Stir until just moistened. Spoon into 10 papers as well as silicone muffin liners-lined muffin cups
- For at least 18 to 20 minutes, as well as until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean
- Then bake in a 350°F (180°C) preheated oven. Excellent at freezing
Bran Muffin Mix with Banana Recipe
Overripe bananas can be utilized in this recipe for banana bran muffins. Muffins with bananas, as well as nuts, are a classic. Your family members love this a lot.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Additional Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||5 minutes||35 minutes||12|
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 3 mashed bananas
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of wheat bran
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of softened butter
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Set the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit 190 degrees C
- Muffin tins should be greased as well as lined with paper liners
- Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar as well as beat until frothy
- Mix well before adding the mashed bananas, eggs, milk, as well as vanilla
- Add the salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour, as well as bran mix just until moistened
- Add walnuts as well as stir. Fill the prepared muffin cups with the mixture
- Bake in the preheated oven for at least 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean
- Muffins should cool in the pan for five minutes before being transferred to a wire rack to finish cooling
Bran Muffin Mix Enhance Heart Health
High-fiber diets are associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Regular consumption of muffin bran mixes for three weeks significantly reduced total cholesterol. High-fiber diets may somewhat lower blood triglyceride levels.
Your blood contains different types of fat called triglycerides, and if they are elevated, they raise your risk of heart disease. Bran muffin mix is a good source of fiber as well as may help lower triglycerides and total cholesterol, which could reduce your chance of developing heart disease.
Bran Muffin Mix Supported Good Digestive Health
The benefits of muffin bran mix for digestive health are numerous. Along with this, it is a concentrated supply of insoluble fiber, which gives your stools more volume. Also, in other words, wheat bran’s insoluble fiber can treat or prevent constipation as well as maintain regular bowel motions.
Additionally, research has demonstrated that wheat bran is more effective in increasing bowel volume than other sources of insoluble fiber, such as oats and other fruits and vegetables, and can improve digestive symptoms, such as bloating as well as discomfort.
These bran muffin mixes are a tasty fiber source. They are fantastic. However, if you like, you can omit the raisins as well as use dates instead. Muffin bran mix is a fantastic source of nutrients and is very nutrient-dense. Along with this, it might improve heart and intestinal health and potentially lower the risk of the breast as well as colon cancer.
Diets high in fiber are linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Over three weeks, consistently eating muffin bran mixtures significantly lowered overall cholesterol. which may lessen your risk of developing heart disease.
The issue is that most bran muffins sold in supermarkets and restaurants pack in tons of calories that may wreak havoc on the waistline and make it difficult to fend off that muffin top, even though the majority of the ingredients may give some health benefits.
Also, it is not recommended for those who cannot consume gluten, and the presence of phytic acid in it may prevent several minerals from being absorbed. For the majority of people, adding wheat bran to yogurt, smoothies, and baked products makes them safe, simple, as well as nutritious.
Yes, bran muffins can be frozen for up to three months. Transfer the frozen muffins to a freezer-safe container after flash-freezing the cooled muffins on a baking sheet for a few hours or even overnight. Freeze in the microwave as well as at room temperature.
Combine the buttermilk as well as wheat bran
Allow the mixture to cool
After combining the remaining wet ingredients, whisk the buttermilk mixture into the mixture
Include the dry components. Reassort the raisins in
Pour the batter into a muffin tin that has been prepared
Bake until the tops bounce back when lightly pressed in the preheated oven
Contrarily, insoluble fiber is mostly found in foods like wheat bran, whole grains, and nuts, as well as a variety of fruits and vegetables. This kind helps stool travel through the intestines more rapidly by adding bulk as well as retaining water.
The holy grail of healthy carbohydrates is whole grains, as well as products like bran flakes, oatmeal, brown pasta, bread, as well as rice are excellent substitutes for their white food equivalents.
Muffin bran mix is a common morning food, muffins are typically made with refined flour, vegetable oils, eggs, as well as sugar. The size of the muffins served in bakeries, coffee shops, as well as supermarkets is another factor that contributes to their higher added sugar as well as calorie content than most people would anticipate.