The quick and simple-to-make strawberry banana muffins are decorated with healthy doses of freshly diced strawberries. The strawberry bits in this banana muffin batter are quite large.
These strawberry banana muffins freeze well and are delicious as well as attractive. Purchase additional ingredients to create lots of muffins. Your loved ones will be grateful.
I love that this creates a smaller batch. The addition of chocolate chips as well as nuts is also an option when using various fruits such as raspberries or blueberries.
Along with this, the incredible blueberry bran muffins are delicious and nutritious. Bran takes up moisture from the dough, keeping it wet. As gluten strands grow, it also tries to cut through them, producing softer, more delicate results. Muffins with gluten are scratchy.
How to Make Strawberry Banana Muffins
Add sugar and egg to the bowl of an electric mixer. Combine everything while mixing at a medium speed. Add vanilla as well as melted butter to the bowl. Combine everything while mixing at a medium speed.
Bananas should be added to the egg mixture. Until the bananas are well incorporated as well as divided up, blend at medium speed. Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, as well as salt to a different bowl. Combine ingredients by whisking.
Strawberry addition to flour mixture. The strawberries won’t sink to the bottom of your muffins if you toss them in flour first. Coat with a gentle toss. The egg mixture with the flour mixture. Mix everything briefly at low speed.
Put muffin liners in the muffin tray. Fill the muffin tray with batter using a big cookie scoop. Using a cookie scoop ensures that the muffins are all the same size. I always use one when making muffins. A strawberry and banana slice should be placed on top of each batter mound.
Before baking, I like to top the batter with garnishes to give the muffins a more bakery-worthy appearance and to offer guests a taste clue without having to ask. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown as well as a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean, at 350 degrees. Before moving to a wire rack to cool, let the food cool for 2 minutes in the pan.
Strawberry Banana Muffins Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes||12||136|
Ingredients for Strawberry Banana Muffins
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of diced strawberries
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
Instructions for Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees
- After that add sugar as well as egg to the bowl of an electric mixer
- Then combine everything while mixing at a medium speed
- Add vanilla as well as melted butter to the bowl
- After that combine everything while mixing at a medium speed
- Include bananas in the egg mixture
- Bananas should be fully mixed as well as broken up when mixing at medium speed
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, as well as salt to a different bowl
- Then combine ingredients by mixing
- Strawberry addition to flour mixture
- After that coating with a gentle toss
- Mixture of eggs as well as flour should add
- Mix ingredients together at a low speed until barely mixed
- Put muffin liners in the muffin tray
- Fill the muffin tray with batter using a big cookie scoop
- Optional place a slice of strawberry as well as banana on top of each batter mounds
- Bake for at least 20 to 25 minutes as well as until golden brown as well as a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
- Before moving to a baking sheet to totally cool, then let the food cool for at least 2 minutes in the pan
Homemade Strawberry Banana Muffins Recipe
Whole grain as well as naturally sweetened, these nutritious strawberry banana muffins are ideal for a fruit-filled breakfast, lunch, as well as snack treat.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Beaten two big eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- Mashed three ripe bananas
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 cups of general-purpose flour
- 1 stick of softened butter, equal to half a cup
- 1 tablespoon of flour, along with 1½ cups of chopped fresh strawberries
- This keeps the berries from dropping to the dough’s bottom
- Set the oven to 375 degrees. Slowly combine the butter and sugar in a big bowl using a stand mixer’s paddle attachment until it becomes light and fluffy
- The eggs should whisk in a separate, small bowl before carefully adding to the mixture. Add the bananas after combining everything
- Flour, baking soda, as well as salt should combine in a different bowl as the dry ingredients
- Simply combine the dry ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer by adding them gradually
- Spray your big muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray, then dust them with flour. For each muffin, pour the batter about two thirds of the way full
- 15 minutes of baking, when the tops of the muffins are a lovely golden brown, as well as a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffins, comes out clean, lower the oven’s temperature to 350° as well as bake for an additional 10 to 12 minutes
- Cool for ten minutes on a rack. After that, remove the muffins from the pan as well as serve them hot with some butter
- If you are feeling particularly ambitious, you may use butter that has a honey almond flavor
Strawberry Banana Muffins Storage
These muffins keep well for one to two days when kept at room temperature in a bag or container. You like to store them in the fridge after that. Any baked good that contains bananas should have this done since, if left out too long, the bananas can start to turn.
Health Benefits of Strawberry Banana Muffins
The list of nutritional benefits of strawberries as well as bananas may go on forever, but the list below may give you a general idea of how nutritious the two fruits together are. Vitamin C, beta-carotene, as well as vitamin A, are all rich in strawberries. The nutrients of good fat, carbohydrates, as well as folate are all rich in bananas.
Packed with Iron
Iron is one of the minerals that can be found in bananas. Red blood cell production is maintained, which is one of iron’s health advantages.
Great Immunity Booster
One advantage of strawberries muffins is their high vitamin C content. Also, it is a great immune booster, especially during the healing phase following an illness.
Optimal for Vision
One of beta-health carotene’s advantages is its ability to improve vision and stave against conditions like macular degeneration, which can result in blindness. Unexpectedly, strawberries contain a sizable amount of beta-carotene.
Powerful Brain Food
Anthocyanins, which are present in strawberries, have been found to improve memory, particularly in children.
Controls Blood Sugar
Strawberries muffins can be relied upon by people who have specific types of diabetes to help control blood sugar levels. Additionally, strawberry smoothies will be a beneficial beverage choice for diabetics.
Excellent for Digestion
Fiber is yet another characteristic of strawberry muffins. Along with this, it is well known that fiber supports better digestion as one of its health benefits.
Excellent Folate Source
Folate, or vitamin B9, is an important mineral for expectant moms. Folate improves foetal brain development as well as lowers the likelihood that a child may be born with a birth condition.
Treatments for Anemia
As previously indicated, a banana’s high iron content makes it a natural remedy for treating anemia.
Energy Booster Natural
Bananas are a natural energy booster because they are high in carbohydrates, as was previously indicated. Therefore, if you ever need a fast energy boost, just eat a banana, as well as then you will feel energetic in no time.
Because of this, strawberry banana muffins are healthy for both adults and kids, but pregnant women are especially recommended to eat them. Just think about how delicious as well as healthful a muffin you could enjoy every day would be if strawberry and banana were combined with all those wonderful benefits.
Excellent for the Nervous System
Not only is folate excellent for the brain, but it is also good for your nervous system as well as especially for pregnant women.
Encourages Optimum Bone Growth
Vitamin K, one of the vitamins found in strawberries as well as is crucial for calcium’s efficient absorption to support your bone health.
Encourages Healthy Cardiovascular System
Furthermore, it is relevant to all forms of the cardiovascular system, from lowering the risk of stroke to controlling high blood pressure symptoms as well as cholesterol levels.
Along with this, the strawberry smoothie recipe without yogurt allows you to consume two servings of fruit at once. The smoothie would have been excellent.
Healthy portions of freshly diced strawberries are used to garnish the quick and simple strawberry banana muffins. This mixture for the banana muffins has significant amounts of strawberry pieces.
These tasty as well as eye-catching strawberry banana muffins freeze well. When stored in a bag or container as well as kept at room temperature, these muffins keep nicely for one to two days. After that, you like to keep them in the refrigerator.
Yes, if adding bananas, it’s best to stick to no more than two mashed bananas as well as skip the water because the banana will add hydration. To get ready Oil as well as mashed banana are added after whisking the eggs.
Banana and banana nut muffins may seem naturally healthful, but they are frequently stuffed with fat and sugar. These extra calories as well as nutrients may cause you to gain weight, which could damage your heart.