Simple fresh strawberry mousse cake just requires a few ingredients. Along with this, amazing baking as well as no gluten. The ideal dessert is a creamy, fluffy mousse as well as a delectable dessert fit for any celebration.
How to Make Strawberry Mousse Cake
The sponge cake base, strawberry mousse, which receives two servings, as well as additional berries for the top of the cake all include a good number of strawberries. The base of this cake is a simple vanilla sponge cake that is topped with chunks of fresh strawberry.
Along with this, Eggo strawberry waffles are the perfect balance of crunchy, light, as well as fluffy. Sweet and also other. Think of enjoying a single Eggo strawberry waffle with syrup, whipped cream, and fresh fruit.
The sponge cake can also be dipped in strawberry juice. The next layer is the mousse layer. Simply wonderful is this strawberry mousse. Along with this, it has such a strong berry taste that it melts in your mouth. Fresh strawberries, whipped cream, as well as a small amount of cream cheese are used to make it.
Mascarpone is a great replacement for cream cheese if you do not like it. You may top this strawberry mousse cake with strawberry jelly to make it unique. Strawberries are used to create the design, which not only looks stunning but also enhances the strawberry flavor.
Making this cake in advance is also a great idea. Until you are ready to serve, just leave the cake in the springform pan. The jelly as well as mousse maintain their shape effectively in this way. You may alternatively use an acetate cake collar to line the pan, you should purchase the roll in bulk because then cut it to fit each recipe.
Strawberry Mousse Cake Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|10 minutes||1 hour||1 hour 10 minutes||4||330|
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- Extra strawberries for topping
- 12 1/2 ounces of strawberries (3/4 pound)
- 1 cup of whole as well as cold whipping cream
- Strawberry slices should be cleaned
- Sliced strawberries as well as sugar should be combined in a blender or food processor before being pureed
- Take outside and put aside half a cup of the puree
- The cream should add to a cool bowl as well as whipped until stiff peaks form
- After that, delicately fold in the leftover puree (not the 1/2 cup)
- Place the strawberry mousse on top of the 1/2 cup of puree that has been divided among the four small as well as medium glasses
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or even the whole night if you choose
- Serve the dish with sliced fresh strawberries on top as well as enjoy strawberry mousse cake
If you are interested in using this as a filling for a pie as well as a cake. Then, the following steps for strawberry mousse cake may be helpful: whip the cream until soft peaks form, add 1 tablespoon of water to a small pot, sprinkle the teaspoon of corn flour on top, and leave it alone for one minute.
Next, put the pot on low heat, heat just until the starch has dissolved, whisk until smooth, do not boil, and then immediately remove from heat. Pour the corn flour into the cream as well as continue whipping until hard peaks form. If the gelatin thickens too much, warm it back up for a while and then proceed with the recipe.
Along with this, apple pie cheesecake is a delicious dessert that blends apple pie and cheesecake. creamy cheesecake is enhanced with homemade apple pie filling, toffee crunch pieces, and cinnamon seasoning. The apple pie topping is something you can make ahead of time.
Homemade Strawberry Mousse Cake Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|1 hour 15 minutes||20 minutes||1 hour 35 minutes||12|
Ingredients for Cake
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of white granulated sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup of diced strawberries
For Strawberry Mousse
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 to 3 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup of diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of strawberry extract
- 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 ounce of unflavored gelatin, 6 gelatin sheets
- 12 ounces of whipped cream cheese for strawberry mousse cake, at room temperature
- 1 cup of iced water
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 6-ounce package of strawberry Jello
- First, make the sponge cake’s foundation
- Make sure you use parchment paper to line a 9 or 10-inch springform pan
- Set the oven to 350°F
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs as well as sugar
- Mix on high speed for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the eggs are very fluffy as well as nearly white
- Flour and baking powder should be combined in a different bowl
- Sift little amounts of flour into the eggs, then incorporate each addition softly yet completely. At the very end, stir in the vanilla extract as well as diced strawberries
- Bake the cake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, in a preheated oven after pouring the mixture into the prepared springform pan
- Take the cake out and let it cool
- Make the mousse in the meanwhile. In a food processor, combine the strawberries, strawberry extract, as well as sweetened condensed milk; process until a puree form; set aside
- Put the sugar as well as heavy cream in a mixing basin. Whip the cream with a whisk until it becomes airy and light
- When adding, mix in the softened whipped cream cheese. Strawberries that have been chopped and strawberry puree have been added
- In a small pot or cup that can withstand the microwave, mix the water as well as the gelatin. The gelatin must be heated or microwaved until it is completely dissolved
- Fold the mousse after including the dissolved gelatin. Over the chilled sponge cake, pour the prepared mousse for strawberry mousse cake
Instructions for Garnish
- Slice roughly 15 strawberries, and layer them on top of one another, working in from the outside edge for the garnish. The cake should chill for about an hour
- Half of the water needed for strawberry jelly preparation should use, as directed. This will guarantee that the jelly layer is solid
- The jelly should pour on top of the strawberry slices. The cake should refrigerate until thoroughly set
- Run a flat spatula down the edge of the pan before releasing it to release the cake. The cake should keep chill until it is time to serve strawberry mousse cake
There are only a few items needed to make a simple fresh strawberry mousse cake. Amazing baking and the absence of gluten go along with this. The ideal dessert is a delicious mousse that is both creamy and fluffy and is appropriate for any occasion.
There are a lot of strawberries in the sponge cake base, the strawberry mousse, and the extra berries on top of the cake. Simple vanilla sponge cake forms the cake’s foundation, and bits of fresh strawberry is placed on top of it.
Another excellent suggestion is to make this cake in advance. Just keep the cake in the springform pan until you are ready to serve. This efficiently helps the jelly and mousse maintain their structure.
Along with this, the strawberry smoothie recipe without yogurt allows you to consume two servings of fruit at once. The smoothie would have been excellent.
A mousse might be flavorful as well as sweet. strawberry, chocolate vanilla, and vanilla, among others. Sweet mousses are often produced with whipped egg whites, whipped cream, or even both plus one or more of the following flavors: chocolate, coffee, caramel, puréed fruits, or other herbs and spices like mint as well as vanilla.
There is no need for beaten egg whites or gelatin in the light mousse. Instead, whipped cream as well as melted chocolate combined with water are used to make it.
Desserts like mousse have a light, airy texture because of the numerous tiny bubbles they contain. Depending on the preparation method, mousse can have a range of textures from lightweight and airy to rich as well as creamy. Moose can have a sweet as well as salty taste.
The mousse appears watery. The mousse will appear quite runny just after folding in the whipped cream since it needs to chill for many hours to set the whipped cream as well as the gelatin. Even better if you can prepare it ahead of time as well as store it in the refrigerator for the night.