The dessert recipe for Henny cake is really straightforward yet tasty. Strawberries and chocolate are the ideal complements to one another. It’s a pretty nutritious dessert, to put it simply.
It can be prepared with family and friends, but having visitors around for brunch is nicer still. The cake has a delicious chocolate flavor, and the red berries will look lovely against the soft yellow hue of the cake.
This cake is perfect for any event, including holiday brunches, parties at the office, or elegant get-togethers.
Read our post “Strawberry Banana Recipes” if you enjoy sweets. Maybe you’ll like it.
Henny Cake Recipe
One of those delectables that is a classic is the Henny cake recipe. Enjoy this decadent Strawberry Cake Recipe, which features a luscious cream cheese filling on the bottom and a layer of strawberries and strawberry cream on top.
It’s also simple to create. The pastries made with strawberries by Hennessy are highly recognized. You’ll receive a delicious cake that is really soft.
For The Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Hennessy cognac
- 1/2 cup whole milk
For The Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Hennessy cognac
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to Make Henny Cake
- Set your oven’s temperature to 350°F (180°C). A 9-inch round cake pan should be greased and floured
- Mix the salt, baking powder, and flour in a medium bowl. Place aside
- Beat the butter and the sugar together until they are light and frothy in a large mixing basin. One at a time, add the eggs, mixing well after every addition
- The butter mixture will be thoroughly mixed once you add the milk and Hennessy. Add the dry ingredients gradually and blend just enough
- Fill the preheated cake pan with the batter, then use a spatula to smooth the top. To get rid of any air bubbles, gently tap the pan on the counter
- A toothpick placed in the center of the cake should come out clean after 35 to 40 minutes of baking
- After the cake has cooled in the pan for ten minutes, move it to a wire rack to finish cooling
- Make the icing while the cake is cooling
- Beat the butter using a large mixing basin until it is creamy and smooth. One cup at a time, while beating vigorously after each addition, add the powdered sugar
- The frosting will be smoother once you’ve added the vanilla extract and Hennessy. Add a bit extra powdered sugar if the frosting is too thin
- Add a little milk or Hennessy to thin it down if it’s too thick
- Apply the Hennessy icing over the top of the cake once it has totally cooled. For a more finished appearance, you may additionally ice the cake’s sides
- The Hennessy cake can be consumed right once or put in the fridge to be served later
- Remove this cake from the refrigerator almost an hour before serving since it tastes best at room temperature
Strawberry Henny Pound Cake Recipe
For The Cake
- 6 cups flours
- 12 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp strawberry Extract
- 3 cups butter Crisco
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Hennessey
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chopped and drained berries (toss berries in 2 tablespoons flour)
For The Glaze
- 1/2 cup Hennessey
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Instructions to Make Henny Pound Cake
- Shortening and sugar are combined until softened. two eggs at a time, stirring after each addition
- Mix sugar and shortening until lightened. Add eggs two at a time until well blended
- Add sour cream
- Add Extracts
- 1/2 Hennessey
- Fold berries into the mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350°C and Bake for 45 minutes
- While the cake is cooling in the pan, drizzle any remaining Hennessy over it
- Turn the cake out onto a plate and top it with Henney glaze after it is cool enough to handle. Fresh berries are a nice garnish
Strawberry Henny Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 2 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 pkg strawberry gelatin
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Hennessy
- 6 eggs
Instructions to Make Strawberry Henny Cupcakes
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add 1 cup of milk
- Add 1 cup of Henny
- Mix well
- One stick of butter should be melted
- Mix 6 eggs together
- Add more Henny if desired
- Cupcake liners can be filled
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°C
- Cool down, then decorate
Chocolate Henny Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 pkg chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups buttermilk recommended
- 4 tsp Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract (recommended)
Directions to Make Chocolate Henny Strawberry Cake
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boiling water and cocoa powder should be combined. Place aside.
- Cream the butter with a mixer, then add the sugar gradually. For five minutes, combine
- Add every egg one by one. Scrape the dish clean once all the eggs have been combined
- Flour, baking soda, and baking powder should all be combined in a different basin
- Buttermilk, vanilla, and chocolate should all be well blended
- Alternate one-third of the time at low speed between the flour and the cocoa/buttermilk combination. With flour, start and finish
- Mix at medium speed for around 15 to 20 seconds. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the basin
- Pour equally into four baking trays
- 35 to 40 minutes of baking time, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
What to do to keep Henny Cake Fresh
Store in the Fridge
Ideally, this should be covered; if you’ve already cut it into slices, you may move the pieces into suitable-sized, airtight containers. Alternatively, if the cake is whole, you may move it all to a big bowl and wrap it in plastic wrap.
It should remain fresh for a minimum of two days if kept in the refrigerator. Unfrosted and properly packaged, it can last for approximately two months.
Store in the Freezer
The simplest approach, in this case, is to first make sure the cake is fully baked, cover it in plastic wrap, and then place it inside a large zipped freezer bag for further protection from the freezer’s air.
Useful for anything with fresh fruit on it in particular!
It will last up to 4 months if kept in this manner.
This cake contains cognac. Using brandy (distilled wine) and brandied fruit, this liqueur is created. About 40% of it is alcohol.
I attempted to demonstrate several simple recipes for Henny Cakes Strawberry Henny Cupcakes, Pound Cake, and Chocolate Henny Strawberry Cake in this article. You really do need to make these dishes at home.
Here are a few more articles related to this topic. You might want to read it.