Chick fil a Grilled Nuggets are a lower fat and lower carb alternative to its regular Chicken Nuggets and Chick-n-Strips also. Additionally, The brand offers a few sauces that are lower in calories and fat as well. Bite-sized pieces of freshly marinated boneless breast of chicken, grilled for a tender and also juicy backyard-smoky taste. Chick fil a grilled nuggets nutrition have 200 calories in 1 serving (142 g) of Chick fil a Grilled Chicken Nuggets (12 Count).
How healthy are Chick fil A Grilled Nuggets?
With 25 grams of protein and just 140 calories for the 8-count entrée, the Chick fil a grilled nuggets nutrition are the perfect guilt-free option for those craving a tasty meal or snack also. These boneless chicken bites also have less than one-third of the daily cholesterol recommendation and are free of trans fat.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
At 320 calories and also six grams of fat, this savory sandwich is a big hit among healthy eaters. A toasted multigrain bun holds a grilled boneless breast of chicken, fresh lettuce and tomato, and also Honey Roasted BBQ sauce together in one flavorful package.
Chick Fil A Grilled Nuggets Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||12 nuggets|
|Calories From Fat||45|
Is Chick fil A Nuggets healthy for protein?
A closer look at Chick-fil-A’s nutrition facts reveals that a serving of eight grilled nuggets contains just 140 calories and is a good source of protein at 23 grams, certainly making it one of the healthier options at a fast food restaurant (as long as you resist the temptation to add a side of fries).
Is Chick fil A Grilled Nuggets Cooked in peanut oil?
Every piece of pressure-cooked chicken that comes out of a Chick fil A kitchen has been cooked in peanut oil or also sunflower also. It’s an ingredient that Chick fil A founder Truett Cathy vouched for forever since he invented his famed Chick fil A Chicken Sandwich, says Worrell.
5 Things You Need to Know About Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets
1. Practice makes perfect:
The Grilled Nuggets are the product of seven years’ worth of testing and also more than $50 million to reinvent the grilled chicken recipe.
2. Not just for kids:
The Chick fil a grilled nuggets nutrition were first introduced in 2012 as a Kid’s Meal entrée, making Chick-fil-A the first in the industry to offer kids a grilled entrée
3. It’s all in the marinade:
The Chick fil a grilled nuggets’ nutrition surprisingly simple marinade of sea salt, lemon, garlic, and herbs gives them an added kick and is the perfect complement to Chick-fil-A’s plethora of dipping sauces.
4. It’s real chicken!
The grilled nuggets are made of real, fresh chicken breast as you’d buy in the grocery store. Chick-fil-A team members prepare bite-sized chicken in the restaurant kitchens every day.
5. Ditch the fat, and keep the flavor:
With 25 grams of protein and also just 140 calories for the 8-count entrée, the Grilled Nuggets are the perfect guilt-free option for those craving a tasty meal or snack.
These boneless chicken bites also have less than one-third of the daily cholesterol recommendation and are free of trans fat.
- 1 Pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into small pieces also
- 1/2 Cup Dill Pickle Juice
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder or also Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- A Drizzle of Olive Oil or Sunflower Oil also
- First, start by cutting up your boneless skinless chicken breasts. You want to make sure they are bite-sized. Also, this is a good time to remove any fat from the chicken and discard it also.
- Next, take your chicken and place it into a large baggie or bowl along with the pickle juice and milk. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes also overnight is ideal.
- Next, remove your chicken from the mixture and also lay it on paper towels. Pat dry. Drain the excess milk and pickle juice also.
- Next, heat your saucepan to medium-high or also drizzle in some olive oil or you can also use sunflower oil.
- Now, add your powdered sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and also seasoned salt into a bowl with the chicken. Combine.
- Now, throw your chicken into the heated pan and also cook for about 8-10 minutes while constantly tossing to cook evenly. Depending on your stove, you may need more time to cook to ensure it’s cooked thoroughly also.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and serve with homemade honey mustard sauce. You can, of course, use up all those extra sauce packets you have lying around!
That’s it! We hope you enjoy these and also we hope this recipe provides a quick fix to those Chick-Fil-A cravings on Sunday!
Chicken is a great source of protein, and also Chick-fil-A does offer more healthy options than several other fast food restaurants. However, the restaurant’s food is still highly processed, so consider having it only occasionally for optimal health.
There are 200 calories in 1 serving (142 g) of Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Nuggets (12 Count).
Grilled meats have reduced fat content because fat drips off as the food cooks. This results in healthier meals and makes it easier to manage a low-fat diet. Reduced fat intake also helps lower bad cholesterol levels.
Chick-fil-A fries its waffle-shaped potatoes in Canola oil, which is low in saturated fat and also does not contain trans fat. And with an average of 366 calories per serving depending on the size, we think they’re healthier than most fast food fries. Plus, they’re also vegan.
Yes, all Chick-fil-A grilled nuggets are gluten-free. (The breaded, fried chicken nuggets are also not gluten-free.) Is Chick-fil-A Sauce Gluten-Free? Yes, all sauces at Chick-fil-A are gluten-free, including the Chick-fil-A sauce, Polynesian sauce, and also barbeque sauce.
You can also use this recipe to grill the nuggets too!
This recipe makes about 24 nuggets depending on how large you cut them, so we made the serving size to be about 6 nuggets a person.
You might be interested in our other articles