Desserts like apple cake with caramel sauce are traditional. Small bits of juicy, sweet, and tangy apples are put into the cake’s buttery batter. After being perfectly baked, it is then served warm with a warm, gooey caramel brown sugar sauce. Yes, the theme of this cake is autumn.
Small bits of juicy, sweet, and tangy apples are put into the cake’s buttery batter from the beginning. After being perfectly baked, it serves hot with a gooey, hot brown sugar sauce that tastes like caramel. What fall is all about is this dessert. You can make an apple cake with caramel sauce either with fresh apples or with canned apple pie filling.
Along with this, rich salted caramel icing is placed on top of the delectable, nicely spiced caramel apple cake. Utilize baking powder free of gluten. Moreover, an alternative method for using all-purpose flour This caramel apple cake is unrivaled in its simplicity.
Apple Cake with Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe
|1 Hour 5 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cloves
- 2 cups about 2 apples grated unpeeled Granny Smith apple
Homemade Caramel Sauce:
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
Instructions for Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until it is frothy and, then add the sugar gradually while continuing to beat well
- One at a time, add the eggs, beating just long enough to combine each time
- Add the apple and mix briefly after that
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir only until combined after whisking together the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves
- If using, stir in the walnuts
- Pour into a 13-by-9-inch baking pan that has been lightly buttered
- A wooden pick put into the center of the dish should come out clean after baking for 30 to 35 minutes
- Ten minutes to cool on a wire rack
- If preferred, top with whipped cream or ice cream and serve with homemade caramel sauce
Homemade Caramel Sauce
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, slowly mix the sugar, half-and-half, butter, and salt until the sauce is thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes
- Before serving, turn off the heat and allow the food cool slightly
- After you make it, store it in the refrigerator for up to a week
- Simply be sure to reheat it before serving
Benefits of Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce
The benefits of apple and caramel sauce are given below:
- The greatest health advantage of caramel is its antioxidant properties on your body
- Antioxidants are highly concentrated in caramel
- Daily ingestion of caramel is almost as antioxidant-rich as a glass of orange juice
- Sodium, a key element of our cells and necessary for the electrolyte balance of the human body, find in abundance in caramel
- Fiber and vitamin C are both abundant in apples
- They also include polyphenols and antioxidants like vitamin E, which together add to the fruit’s many health advantages
- Apples are very filling since they contain a lot of fiber and water
- Additionally, their polyphenols may have anti-obesity properties
- Apples help the heart in several ways. They include a lot of soluble fiber, which lowers cholesterol.
- They also contain polyphenols, which has an associate with decreased risk of stroke and blood pressure
- However, it is also necessary to control blood glucose levels, neuron function, and blood pressure
- Sugar, water, vanilla, milk, and salt are the main ingredients in caramel, which is also gluten-free
- As a result, those who have celiac disease can appreciate the flavor of caramel without being concerned about their gluten sensitivity
Along with this, these caramel apple cupcakes are made using apple-flavored cupcakes, and the caramel buttercream on top has been caramelized. Such a wonderful apple dessert concept they practically melt in your mouth.
Apple Cake with Caramel Butter Sauce Recipe
With a thick, buttery caramel sauce, this hearty apple cake dish with fall-inspired flavors is made with apples, walnuts, and spices.
|1 Hour 40 Minutes
|2 Hours 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 large Land O Lakes Eggs
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of Land O Lakes Butter, melted
- 2 large (2 1/2 cups) tart cooking apples, cubed 1/2 inch
Caramel Butter Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Land O Lake Butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream
- 350°F oven temperature
- However, to prepare the 13×9-inch baking pan, grease and flour it
- In a bowl, mix the following ingredients: flour, granulated sugar, 3/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla, milk, melted butter, and eggs
- Beat until thoroughly combined at medium speed, scraping the bowl frequently
- Add apples and walnuts and stir
- Distribute into the prepared pan
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly touched in the middle
- Complete cooling
- Just before serving, combine 3/4 cup brown sugar, whipping cream, and butter in a 1-quart saucepan
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar dissolves
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Drizzle sauce over each piece of cake
- Dollop with whipped cream, if desired
Tips for Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce Recipe
- For the finest flavor, use a variety of apples, including baked apples that are both sweet and tart
- Do not worry about the fairly thick batter that results from this; the liquid will come from the apples, and the juice from them will seep into the cake as it bakes
- However, to serve them both warm together, make the caramel sauce just before the cake is finished baking
Along with this, it is an apple pie cake, the pie. Most of you love this sweet, cinnamon-flavored pastry, and so does everyone else. The best of both worlds, however, combine in this apple pie cake recipe; a soft, spongy cake meets a sticky apple pie filling, and the recipe finish.
Traditional desserts include apple cake with caramel sauce. The cake’s buttery dough contains tiny pieces of juicy, sweet, and tart apples. It serves warm with a warm, gooey caramel brown sugar sauce after precisely baking. Yes, autumn is perfect for this cake.
The buttery batter of the cake contains tiny pieces of juicy, sweet, and tart apples right from the start. However, it is served hot with a gooey, hot, caramel-flavored brown sugar sauce after being fully baked. This dessert is what autumn is all about. Either fresh apples or canned apple pie filling can use to make an apple cake with caramel sauce.
The benefits of caramel’s antioxidant capabilities on your body are its main health benefit. Caramel has a significant concentration of antioxidants. Consuming caramel regularly provides nearly as many antioxidants as a glass of orange juice.
Caramel contains a lot of sodium, a crucial component of our cells and a component of the electrolyte balance in the human body. Apples are a great source of fiber and vitamin C. They also include antioxidants like vitamin E and polyphenols, which combined increase the fruit’s various health benefits.
In addition to being a delicious treat, caramel has several health advantages for your body. Check out the benefits of extra dairy foods that are high in calcium that you can consume to preserve your physical health.
If properly covered, this cake will keep for two days at room temperature. Additionally, it can be kept in the fridge for three to four days. If you wrap this cake in a zip-top bag and store it in an airtight container, it will freeze just fine. Additionally, defrost it overnight in the fridge as opposed to on the counter.
The cooled caramel is delicately mixed into cookie dough and dusted with flaky sea salt to produce swirls of rich apple flavor with each salty-sweet mouthful.