Hey there! You want a brief description of an apple cake made with almond flour, right? Let me just say that this cake is a tasty and nutritious option for regular cakes.
It is produced with almond flour rather than ordinary flour, making it nutrient-rich as well as gluten-free. The apple flavor gives the cake a sweet and tangy flavor that makes it the ideal treat for any occasion. It is also very simple to prepare!
Eggs, apples, honey, almond flour, as well as a few more basic ingredients are all you need. This almond flour apple cake is something you should try.
Whether you’re trying to follow a gluten-free diet or simply looking for just a healthier dessert option. Your sense of taste will appreciate it, I promise!
What is Almond Flour?
Almond flour is flour that is prepared from finely ground almonds. It is a popular gluten-free substitute for wheat flour that is widely used in baking as well as cooking.
Almond flour has a mildly sweet, nutty flavor and just a fine texture, making it perfect for a wide range of recipes like cookies, cakes, as well as pancakes. It is frequently used as an ingredient for typical wheat flour in low-carb, paleo, or keto diets.
Almond Flour Apple Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of diced apples (about 2 medium-sized apples)
How To Make This Easy Almond Flour Apple Cake? Step by Step Instructions:
- Set your oven’s temperature to 350°F (180°C). An 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan should be greased and saved
- Mix the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a big bowl
- Beat the eggs as well as honey together until thoroughly blended in another bowl. While whisking continuously, add the coconut oil gradually
- Mix the dry ingredients completely before adding the wet ingredients
- Once the apples have been well incorporated into the batter, fold them in
- After smoothing the top, pour the batter into the prepared cake pan
- When a toothpick put in the center of the cake comes out clean, bake for 40 to 45 minutes
- Before removing the cake from the pan as well as slicing it into 8 pieces, let it cool for 10 minutes
- Enjoy after serving
How to Store Almond Flour Apple Cake?
If covered as well as kept in an airtight container, the almond flour apple cake will keep for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can keep it in the refrigerator for up to a week if you want to extend its shelf life.
Can I Freeze Almond Flour Apple Cake?
The almond flour apple cake can also be frozen for later. Just store it in a freezer-safe container as well as a bag after carefully wrapping it in plastic wrap as well as aluminum foil. It can last up to three months in the freezer.
How To Serve Almond Flour Apple Cake?
This dish serves 8 slices, thus there are serves. You may easily double the recipe as well as bake the cake in a bigger pan if you need to make a bigger cake to serve more people. I hope this is useful. Eat your apple cake made with almond flour.
|Amount Per Serving
- Compared to conventional cakes prepared with white flour, this cake may be healthier because almond flour is a high source of healthy fats and protein
- The natural sweetness of the apples in the cake eliminates the need for additional added sugar
- This cake is simple to prepare and therefore can make an excellent quick treat
- For some people, the higher price of almond flour over ordinary flour could be a detriment
- Almond flour can have a distinct texture from ordinary flour, which could make the cake denser as well as crumblier
- This cake might not rise as much or be as fluffy as cakes made using ordinary flour, which could have an impact on how it looks
In conclusion, an apple cake made with almond flour can be a nutritious and delicious substitute for regular cakes. This cake is simple to make, gluten-free, as well as loaded with nutrients.
It’s a fantastic option for folks who are sensitive to gluten or just want to cut back on their consumption of processed carbohydrates. Using almond flour has some drawbacks, but they are usually outweighed by the benefits.
Yes, flax eggs can be used in place of the eggs (1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons of water per egg).
This cake can be kept in the refrigerator for up to one week, in the freezer for up to three months, and at room temperature for up to three days.
Sure, you can use any oil with a neutral flavor, like canola as well as vegetable oil.