Gluten-free apple pie is a delightful delicacy that is available for you all year round. This gluten-free apple pie has a buttery. Also, flaky crust, a warm, gooey, soft, juicy apple filling, as well as a beautiful lattice top, just like the traditional apple pie you know as well as love.
Along with this, it is a delicious fall dessert that uses unrefined sugars as well as the greatest gluten-free crust. The handcrafted buttery flaky crust as well as a delicious apple filling are featured in the recipe for gluten-free apple pie. This traditional holiday treat is entirely gluten-free.
Similar to a traditional recipe perfect for family dinners, festivals as well as especially major holidays. This gluten-free apple pie is ideal for the fall thanks to its golden, flaky pie crust as well as tart apples and spices inside. Your cravings will be sated by this simple homemade apple pie without gluten.
One of your readers’ favorite gluten-free apple pie recipes is this one, and then after tasting it, you’ll agree. With freshly made whipped cream as well as vanilla ice cream, you adore eating this apple pie warm.
Along with this, popular beef jerky and meat sticks are produced by Slim Jims Gluten Free.
How to Make Gluten-Free Apple Pie
Preparing apple pie without gluten is not that difficult, you just need to take a few more steps if you are making your pie crust. This gluten-free apple pie can prepare in advance as well as frozen. More advice about freezing is provided below.
With this gluten-free apple pie, you do not have to lose out on a traditional Fall dish.
The primary ingredients are Granny Smith apples. For instructions on which apples to use when cooking a gluten-free apple pie.
Citrus Juice to stop oxidation as well as the browning of the apple slices. Aggregated Sugar to increase sweetness as well as taste. Granulated sugar is balanced out by brown sugar, which adds flavor as well as sweetness. Apple pie filling made without gluten is thickened with tapioca starch, which also helps the filling stay together when cut into slices.
You can also make use of corn flour as well as arrowroot starch. Without cinnamon, apple pie wouldn’t be an authentic pie. Apple as well as cinnamon go well together. Nutmeg is a seasonal spice that can add more flavor as well as also spiciness.
Create the pie crust from scratch or buy one from the store; leave it aside. In a sizable mixing basin, combine the apple slices, lemon juice, sugar, tapioca starch, cinnamon, as well as nutmeg. Mix thoroughly, making sure the apples are coated all around.
the crust with apple pie filling.
The apple filling should move with a spoon until it packs down as well as distributed evenly. Over the apples, carefully place the second pie crust. Stack the top crust on top of the bottom crust as well as squeeze the two together to seal. edge flanging to let steam out, prick the crust’s top all over with a fork.
Sprinkle sugar over the top crust after brushing it with milk (or an egg beaten with a tablespoon of water). The pie should bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the crust cook.
Suggestions For Making the Best Gluten-free Apple Pie
Add lemon juice. Lemon juice should squeeze over the apples before peeling and slicing them to stop browning.
placement of apple Packs the apples tightly inside the rolled-out pie crust to prevent the middle of your apple pie from sinking in as the apples soften as well as settle. The cold pie crust When working with the pie dough as well as rolling it out, make sure it is cool. Place it back in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes if it starts to get too warm.
Use a sheet pan – Put the pie on a sheet pan to stop spills as well as bubbling messes.
Wait until the pie has completely cooled from the high oven temperature before slicing it. As it cools, the apples continue to cook, as well as the filling sets up to make slicing as well as serving simpler.
Gluten-free Apple Pie Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 Minutes||50 Minutes||1 Hour 10 Minutes||6|
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of tapioca starch as well as cornstarch
- 6 cups of granny smith apples, peeled, cored as well as sliced
Apple Pie Crust Ingredients
- 3 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- Sugar for sprinkling as well as coarse sugar works best
- 8 to 10 tablespoons of cold milk as well as a dairy-free milk
- ½ teaspoon of salt as well as omit if you are using salted butter
- 1 cup as well as 2 sticks of cold butter and also cut into small pieces
- For topping 2 tablespoons of milk as well as 1 egg or 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 teaspoons of xanthan gum as well as omit if you use a blend that has xanthan
- Turn on the 375°F oven. Put a baking sheet on the oven’s middle rack
- Regarding the pie crust: Mix the flour, salt, as well as xanthan gum in a medium mixing basin
- Cut shortening or butter into the flour
- The butter ought to approximate little peas in size
- Add the milk
- Until the ingredients are well-combined and the dough forms a ball, knead the milk into the dough with your hands
- If necessary, add extra milk
- Roll one dough ball between two sheets of wax paper after dividing the dough in half
- Continue by using the second dough ball. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes if it begins to crumble
- Place the pie pan onto the dough with the top piece of wax paper removed
- To make the pie pan the right side up, turn the pan as well as the pie crust dough over
- Offset the wax paper
- If necessary, fix the dough by pinching it into place
- Trim the edges but leave a small excess of pie crust
- Sliced apples, lemon juice, sugars, tapioca starch, cinnamon, as well as nutmeg should all be combined in a big mixing dish
- Fill the crust with the filling
- The apple filling should be moved with a spoon until it is packed down and distributed evenly
- Over the apples, carefully place the second pie crust
- Stack the top crust on top of the bottom crust as well as squeeze the two together to seal
- Edge flanging to let steam out, prick the crust’s top all over with a fork
- Sprinkle sugar over the top crust after brushing it with milk or an egg beaten with a tablespoon of water
- The Pie should be baked for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the crust is cooked
- To avoid over-browning, cover the pie with foil halfway through
- Before cutting, take the pie out of the oven and then let it cool
You may have apple pie, a delicious treat, all year long if you avoid gluten. This apple pie without gluten has a buttery flavor. Like the classic apple pie, you know and love, it has a flaky crust, a warm, gooey, soft, luscious apple filling, and a lovely lattice top.
It also has the best gluten-free crust and is a delightful fall treat that uses unrefined sugars. The recipe for gluten-free apple pie includes both the homemade buttery flaky crust and a delectable apple filling. This classic holiday dessert contains no gluten at all.
The condition is that it must be just barely warm since You enjoy it with cream as well as ice cream. This is because it tastes so nice when the ice cream melts into the pie. Take pleasure in this classic apple pie!
Visually, you ought to see the juices bubbling through the fork poke holes. This homemade apple pie can also have an internal thermometer placed in the center of it (not in the pie crust). The temperature must be 195 degrees Fahrenheit (90C).
Gluten is present in traditional apple pie recipes. That’s because they create the crust with wheat flour as well as occasionally thicken the apple pie filling as well.
Ingredients for a pie crust without gluten
Bob’s Red Mill is a recommended brand of gluten-free flour. King Arthur Measure-for-Measure Gluten-Free Flour or One-to-One Gluten-Free Baking Flour. Use cold, unsalted butter that has been cut into slices.