The pie or cake is an apple pie cake. Almost you and everybody loves this sweet as well as cinnamon-flavored and delicious pastry. The best of both worlds is combined in this apple pie cake recipe, a soft, spongy cake meets a sticky apple pie filling, as well as the recipe is complete.
This delectable treat is the perfect way to conclude your day, whether you have vanilla ice cream on hand or not. You just adore this pie cake hereafter.
You shall refer to it as pie cake. Along with this, it is really easy to prepare, as well as yes, you did use a yellow cake mix because this is supposed to be a quick cake, and in situations like these as well as all about taking shortcuts. The yellow cake, the apples, as well as the topping, are the three layers of this pie cake. Simply delicious, that is.
Also, apple pie and cheesecake are combined in a delicious apple pie cheesecake treat. Apple pie filling cooked from scratch, toffee crunch pieces, and cinnamon flavor are added to a silky, creamy cheesecake to enhance it. You can prepare the apple pie topping in advance.
How to Make Apple Pie Cake
Three layers make up this apple pie cake recipe: a layer of yellow cake, an apple pie filling, as well as a delectable topping. In your cake pan, each will be poured on top of the last. Get your oven ready as well as spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray as well as preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Get the cake mix ready. Also, make the yellow cake as directed on the package. In the bowl of your mixer, combine the cake mix, the three eggs, the water, as well as the oil. Mix on low speed for two minutes. Fill the prepared pan with liquid. Toss the ingredients for the apple mixture in a medium bowl before distributing them evenly over the cake batter.
Creating the topping for the topping, combine the flour, brown sugar, as well as salt in a medium bowl. To ensure that the topping gets crumbly as the butter is incorporated, cut the butter in with a fork.
Evenly distribute this mixture over the apples. Complete the pie cake: Bake for 35 to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake emerges clean. Before serving, complete cooling. Before serving, feel free to liberally sprinkle the dessert with powdered sugar if you are feeling generous.
Apple Pie Cake Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|30 minutes||1 hour||1 hour 30 minutes||6|
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 1½ cups of water
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
Apple Mixture Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of packed brown sugar
- 6 peeled, cored as well as sliced apples
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of butter as well as cut into small pieces
- Spray a 13-by-9-inch pan with baking spray as well as preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Make the yellow cake as directed on the package. In the bowl of your mixer, combine the cake mix, 3 eggs, water, as well as oil
- Mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fill the prepared pan with liquid
- Spread the apple mixture over the cake batter after combining the ingredients in a medium bowl
- For the topping, combine the flour, brown sugar, as well as salt in a medium bowl
- Once the mixture is crumbly, cut the butter in with a fork or pastry blender
- Over the cake batter as well as apples, evenly distribute the topping
- Bake for at least 35 to 1 hour as well as until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake emerges clean
- Before serving, complete cooling. If you’d like, top it with powdered sugar
The easiest way to store food is to keep it chilled for up to 3 to 4 days in an airtight container. Before wrapping it in plastic wrap as well as aluminum foil if you plan to freeze it, make sure to let it cool to room temperature first.
Homemade Moist Apple Pie Cake
The ideal fusion of my three favorite things, this delectable apple pie cake is a real delight. delicious vanilla cake batter, syrupy apple pie filling, as well as crumble topping made with butter. Most sweets, including pies, tarts, bars, cupcakes, as well as cookies, usually include apple pie filling.
With the typical creaming procedure, this cake recipe is quite easy to make. This cake bakes with the most incredible aroma! The delicious aroma of baking butter crumbles with apple pie filling. The majority of the ingredients in this recipe are pantry staples or are simple to find.
The ideal cake to bring along when visiting friends and family members. This cake is made up of three parts. The ingredients for the apple pie filling include diced apples, brown sugar, as well as spices. Simple vanilla cake batter made with butter as well as cream cheese that just takes 10 minutes to mix.
The crumble topping is produced using just flour, sugar, as well as butter. This provides a beautiful crumby top and requires less than five minutes to prepare. You can omit the crumble if you don’t like it.
How to Make Perfect Homemade Apple Pie Cake
Butter as well as eggs should specifically be used at room temperature as they can cause the batter to curdle. Make sure each egg is thoroughly mixed before adding the next by adding them one at a time. This will result in an airy, light cake. For two days, this cake can be stored at room temperature. To keep the cake from drying out as well as wrap it tightly.
Additionally, this cake can be frozen as well as kept there for a month. The proportion of flour, sugar, as well as butter that produces the ideal crumble topping is always two parts flour, one part butter, and one part sugar.
Oats as well as nuts can be used as a substitute for some of the flour. Along with this, you may enjoy delicious apple pie that is free of gluten all year long. This apple pie without gluten has a buttery flavor.
Homemade Apple Pie Cake Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|10 minutes||1 hour||1 hour 10 minutes||8||244|
- 5 large apples
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ½ cup (110 g) of brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of flour as well as cornstarch
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 cup (220 g) of brown sugar
- ½ cup (113 g) of cream cheese
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups (250 g) of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (113 g) of unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup (95 g) of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon optional
- 4 tablespoons (60 g) of chilled butter in cubes
- 2 tablespoons (24 g) of sugar as well as you can use white sugar and brown works too
- Apples should be peeled, cored, as well as chopped into 1/8-inch-long pieces
- Add the spices, corn flour, and brown sugar. Place aside
- Combine flour, salt, spices, as well as brown sugar in a bowl
- Finely chop the chilled butter in and stir thoroughly
- Put in the refrigerator to stay cool
Cake Batter Instructions
- Set the oven to 325 °F/165 °C/Gas. Mark 3
- Ideally, butter as well as flour in a 12-cup Bundt pan or an 8-inch tube pan
- Ingredients for the dry mixture: Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, as well as spices; put aside
- Butter but also cream cheese are combined in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until frothy as well as light
- Then, add the eggs one at a time, then the flour mixture in three additions, as well as finally the buttermilk. Add the vanilla extract last
- Pour half of the batter into the baking dish that has been prepared, then half of the apple pie filling, and finally the remaining cake batter as well as the apple pie filling
- Remove the cooled crumble from the refrigerator as well as top the apple pie cake with it
- When a skewer put in the center of the dish comes out clean, bake for at least 40 to 50 minutes
- Once baked, let the food sit for 10 minutes in the pan before turning it over onto a cooling rack to finish cooling. Before serving, dust with confectioners’ sugar
Apple pie cake is the pie as well as the dessert. Everyone enjoys this sweet, cinnamon-flavored, delightful pastry regardless of the time of year.
Along with this, in this apple pie cake recipe, the finest of both cultures are blended, a soft, spongy cake meets a sticky apple pie filling, and the recipe is perfect.
Food can be kept refrigerated for up to 3 to 4 days in an airtight container, which is the simplest way to store it. If you are planning to freeze it, make sure to let it cool to room temperature first before covering it with plastic wrap.
If properly covered, this cake will keep for two days at room temperature. Additionally, you can store it in the refrigerator for three to four days. In reality, if you wrap this cake in a zip lock bag as well as then place it in an airtight container, it does freeze well. Also, defrost it overnight in the refrigerator rather than on the counter.
Just keep in mind that precooking the apples is the key to a fantastic apple pie filling. This will guarantee flawless uniformity as well as appropriate sweetness. Additionally, you won’t let the crust as well as filling separately.