One incredible apple pie cheesecake delicacy combines apple pie and cheesecake. Cinnamon flavoring, handmade apple pie filling, as well as toffee crunch pieces, are added to a smooth, creamy cheesecake. You can prepare the apple pie topping in advance.
Along with this, it can be prepared a day in advance as well as kept in the fridge in an airtight container. Simply reheat it in the microwave when you’re ready to use it as a cheesecake topping. Just to get it warm so it can be spread easier.
You can prepare the apple pie topping in advance. Along with this, it can be prepared a day in advance as well as kept in the fridge in an airtight container. Simply reheat it in the microwave when you’re ready to use it as a cheesecake topping.
- Making it in advance will allow it to set
- Create your crust or use a prepared crust and fill it with the filling
- Try a crumble topping instead of the top crust like you do for your Dutch apple pie
- Homemade apple pie as well as thick, creamy cheesecake make a delightful combination
How to Make Apple Pie Cheesecake
A flaky homemade apple pie cheesecake crust is great, but a post-refrigerated pie crust works just as well. There is no need to pre-bake the crust if preparing a handmade pie crust on a ceramic pie plate.
For baking, honey crisp or Granny Smith apples work well. Apples need to be chopped as well as peeled. Just four ingredients are required for this layer, just like your handmade cheesecake. Vanilla, sugar, cream cheese, and eggs. Just combine as well as pour.
Add some pecans and drizzle with this simple homemade caramel sauce and serve alongside ice cream! Use an apple crumble topping instead of the top crust.
Along with this, this sweet, spicy, as well as delicate chicken with apple cider recipe makes the perfect one-skillet main dish. These luscious and moist chicken thighs are cooked with apples.
Suggestions to Make Perfect Apple Pie Cheesecake
- Cream cheese needs to become pliable at room temperature
- The cream cheese mixture really should not overmix
- Make sure to thinly slice the apples so they cook all the way through
- To allow steam to escape, make sure to cut slits in the top crust
- Combine one egg with one tablespoon of water to make a glossy crust
- Brush over the crust after mixing everything
- Placing the pie plate on a pan with paper will prevent any mess in your oven from the pie bubbling over, which can happen depending on your apples
Apple Pie Cheesecake Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Chill Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||1 hour||5 hours 10 minutes||6 hours 30 minutes||8|
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 16 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 recipe needs double pie crust as well as a prepared uncooked pie crust
Apple Mixture Ingredients
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- Caramel sauce for serving optional
- 6 large peeled as well as thinly sliced apples (about ⅛″)
- Set the oven to 400 °F. The bottom pie crust should use to line a deep dish pie plate
- Cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, as well as vanilla mix on high speed until frothy
- Add the eggs as well as blend thoroughly. Fill the pie crust with the cream cheese mixture
- Apples, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, as well as cinnamon should all combine in a big bowl
- Place the apples carefully on top of the cream cheese mixture
- Add a second pie crust on top of the apples, sealing the sides with a fork
- Make a few little cuts in the pie’s top
- Put the pie on a pan that has a line with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes with a loosely-fitting foil cover
- When the apples feel mushy when a knife insert, remove the foil as well as bake for at least an additional 30 minutes
- Take out of the oven, then let cool for ten minutes
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight after cooling for an hour on the counter
- With cold caramel sauce as well as after that serve amazing apple pie cheesecake
Cream cheese needs to become pliable at room temperature. The cream cheese mixture should not overmix. Make sure to thinly slice the apples so they cook all the way through. To allow steam to escape, make sure to cut slits in the top crust.
Combine one egg with one tablespoon of water to make a glossy crust.
Brush over the crust after mixing everything. Place the pie dish on a pan lined with parchment to prevent a problem in your oven, which could happen depending on the quality of your apples.
For up to five days, cheesecake apple pie can be kept in the refrigerator. Also, apple juice is a type of fruit juice as well. Only the pie’s cut-out half should be wrapped in plastic. The pie that has cooled can be frozen, wrapped in plastic, and placed in a freezer bag. It can last up to six months in the freezer. Before serving, let the food defrost overnight in the fridge.
Homemade Apple Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Cinnamon flavoring, handmade apple pie filling, as well as toffee crunch pieces, are added to a smooth, creamy cheesecake.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|20 minutes||1 hour 25 minutes||1 hour 45 minutes||8||789|
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of apple pie spice
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 3/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- 24 oz as well as 3 packs of softened cream cheese
Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of apple pie spice
- 2.5 lbs. gala apples as well as other sweet apples
- The apple pie filling can prepare in advance
- It can prepare a few days in advance, a few hours before use, as well as even while the cheesecake is baking
- Slice, peel, as well as core the apples
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir in the apple dice thoroughly
- Add vanilla, apple pie spice, as well as brown sugar as well as stir then top with a lid
- Cook the apples while stirring occasionally until they begin to soften. Remove the lid
- Cook apples, uncovered, until tender as well as fluids mostly reduce as well sometimes stir
- Add flour to the apples as well as mix thoroughly. For a few minutes, cook with the lid on
- When the apple pie cheesecake is ready to use, turn off the heat and leave it aside. Also, chill as well as store in a container that has a lid
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan as well as preheat the oven to 325°
- A large roasting pan that is longer and wider than the springform pan requires
- You can wrap the outside of the springform pan in high-quality aluminum foil from the bottom to the sides if you are unsure about how well it will hold up in the water
- Before adding the crust and cheesecake batter, I advise wrapping the spring form’s exterior in foil
- Combine the sugar, melted butter, apple pie spice, as well as graham cracker crumbs
- Stir thoroughly until everything combine. In the pan, evenly press the Graham cracker mixture into the bottom as well as up the sides about halfway
- Cream cheese and sugar should beat for about two minutes at medium-high speed, until smooth
- Add sour cream as well as vanilla essence. Assemble by combining
- Beat after each addition before adding the eggs one at a time
- Beat everything together after scraping the bowl’s sides and bottom
- Add cornstarch and cinnamon, then turn the speed down to low
- Increase the speed a touch, then begin to pour in the heavy cream
- Mix everything thoroughly, then scrape the bowl’s sides and bottom
- Repeat this process until everything is smooth
- Make sure the cheesecake batter distributes evenly after pouring it into the prepared pan with the crust
- Place the roasting pan in the oven along with the springform pan for the cheesecake
- Halfway up the side of the springform, carefully pour hot water into the roasting pan
- 70 to 75 minutes of baking. Open the oven door halfway as well as turn the oven off
- After about 10 minutes of resting time, remove the cheesecake from the oven out of the roasting pan and carefully take off the foil
- Allow it to cool for 20 minutes on the counter before delicately separating it from the springform using a butter knife that has been buttered
- You can wait to remove the cheesecake from the pan until you’re ready to serve
- For an hour, let the cheesecake cool
- Spread the heated or room temperature apple pie topping evenly over the cheesecake while it is still in the springform
- For at least 4 hours, cover as well as cool the food
- Spread toffee crunch pieces over the cheesecake when you are ready to serve it
- Toffee crunch pieces should not be added in advance because they will soften. Add just before serving
Apple pie and cheesecake are combined in a delicious apple pie cheesecake treat. A smooth, creamy cheesecake is flavored with cinnamon as well as decorated with toffee crunch pieces and homemade apple pie filling.
The apple pie topping is something you can make ahead of time. Additionally, it can be made a day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container. If you want to use it as a cheesecake topping later, just reheat it in the microwave. need to get it warm so that spreading it is simpler.
For an hour, let the cheesecake cool. Spread the heated or room-temperature apple pie topping evenly over the cheesecake while it is still in the springform. For at least 4 hours, cover as well as chill the food. Toffee crunch pieces should be evenly distributed over the cheesecake when it is time to serve.
The cheesecake pie needs 40 minutes in the oven. The pie pan should be taken out of the oven as well as set on a wire rack. After cooling for an hour, chill the cheesecake pie in the fridge for two to three hours, or until totally cold. If preferred, top with caramel sauce as well as vanilla ice cream to serve.