Hey there! Let’s talk about almond flour brownies today. If you enjoy brownies but want a healthier choice, switching almond flour for all-purpose flour could be the answer.
Almond flour is devoid of gluten, has few carbohydrates, and therefore is rich in protein and good fats. Almond flour is not only a healthier alternative, but it also imparts a delicious nutty taste as well as a moist, fudgy consistency to brownies.
Also, it’s a fantastic way to change up your baking routine. So, the next time you’re craving something sweet, consider making brownies with almond flour. Your body as well as your taste buds will appreciate it!
Almond Flour Brownies Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||25 minutes||35 minutes||12|
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter as well as melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) as well as grease an 8×8 inch baking dish
- Melted buttery, sweetener, cocoa butter, almond flour, vanilla essence, as well as salt should all be thoroughly incorporated in a large mixing basin
- When the batter is smooth, add the eggs as well as stir
- Fill the baking dish with the batter, and then use a spatula to smooth the top
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the center of a toothpick inserted, comes out clean
- Before slicing and serving, allow the brownies to cool inside the baking dish for the at least 10 minutes
For up to three days, these brownies with almond flour can be kept at room temperature in an airtight container. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week if you wish to keep them for longer.
Moreover, you can freeze these brownies for up to two months. Each brownie should be individually wrapped in plastic wrap as well as put inside a freezer-safe container to be frozen. Before eating, thaw in the refrigerator.
If you need extra, you could easily double this recipe, which yields 9 brownies. A substantial portion of brownies makes them ideal for a quick dessert or a light snack. Enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
Almond Flour Brownies Health Benefits
Almond flour contains a lot of good fats, like polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, that can help decrease cholesterol as well as promote heart health.
This flour is an excellent source of protein, which is necessary for maintaining as well as repairing muscle tissue as well as for making you feel content and full.
Almond flour can aid in controlling blood sugar levels as well as preventing insulin surges because it is low in carbohydrates with a lower glycemic index than conventional wheat flour.
Almond flour is full of nutrients that are essential for your general well-being and health, including vitamin E, magnesium, as well as potassium.
I have written more articles on it.
Almond Flour Brownies Pros
- Almond flour is more protein- as well as healthy fat-rich than all-purpose flour, making it a more nutrient-dense and satisfying ingredient in brownies
- All-purpose flour can result in a dryer texture for brownies, which so many people prefer to the drier consistency that almond flour tends to produce
- Lower glycemic index: Almond flour will not create as much of a blood sugar increase as all-purpose flour since it has a lower glycemic index
Almond Flour Brownies Cons
- Price: Almond flour can be more costly than all flour, which may prevent some individuals from using it
- Almond flour has a unique nutty flavor, which may not be appealing to all brownie recipes as well as palates
- Almond flour is dense than all-purpose flour, which might also result in heavier and much more full brownies than you’re accustomed to
- Brownies made with almond flour might have a crumbly or grippy texture if the batter is not thoroughly combined and if too much almond flour is being used
In conclusion, almond flour is just a great option for all-purpose flour for people looking for a healthier as well as gluten-free solution.
With a few tweaks, you can use it in most recipes to give your brownies a slightly wider and more moist texture. No matter what kind of flour is used, keep in mind that brownies remain an enjoyable treat that must be eaten in moderation.
All in all! Everything I explain in my article. And don’t forget to give us a review in our comment section below. Thank you!
Compared to all-purpose flour, almond flour is healthier since it contains more protein, fiber, and good fats. Regardless of the type of flour used, brownies are still a treat that must be consumed in moderation.
In most brownie recipes, almond flour can be used in place of all-purpose flour; however, you might need to change the amounts of the other ingredients to compensate for the texture and moisture variations. If you’re not confident making those modifications on your own, it’s better to find a recipe created especially for almond flour.