Hey there! I have a great chocolate almond flour cake recipe that you shouldn’t miss out on in today’s article. This cake is ideal for anyone seeking a fulfilling as well as rich gluten-free dessert option.
This cake, which uses almond flour, is creamy as well as dense with a deep chocolate taste that will have you hankering for more.
Also, it has a simple as well as delectable chocolate ganache on top that elevates it. You won’t be able to stop yourself from having one slice (or two) of such a chocolate almond flour cake, I promise.
Almond Flour Chocolate Cake
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||8|
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sweetener of your choice (such as coconut sugar)
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C)
- Coconut oil should be used to prepare a 9-inch cake pan
- Almond flour, cocoa butter, sweeteners, baking powder, as well as salt should all be thoroughly blended in a big bowl
- The almond milk, melting coconut oil, eggs, as well as vanilla extract, should all be thoroughly combined in a different bowl
- Stir the batter until it is smooth after adding the wet ingredients to the dry ones
- After smoothing the top, pour the batter into the prepared cake pan
- A toothpick placed in the center of the cake should come out clean after 25 to 30 minutes of baking
- Before transferring the cake to a wire rack to finish cooling, allow it to cool inside the pan for about 10 minutes
Make sure your chocolate almond flour cake is well wrapped while keeping it to prevent any air from seeping inside and drying it out.
You can cover it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap, or you could even keep it wrapped up in a sealed container. It is preferable to store it in the refrigerator.
If you need it to last longer and at room temperature for just a few days. Before serving, make sure to let it warm up to room temperature because it could be a little firmer while cold.
Almond Flour Chocolate Cake Freeze
You also can freeze your cake if you’re not going to consume it straight away. Again, before putting it in the freezer, ensure sure it is tightly wrapped as well as housed in an airtight container. When you’re ready to consume it, simply defrost it overnight in the refrigerator or on the counter.
Almond Flour Chocolate Cake Servings
The size of your slices and the number of people you’re serving will determine the appropriate serving size. If you’re serving a large number of individuals, cutting a 9-inch cake into 12 slices should be enough to make it possible for all of them a little slice.
I have written more article on it.
Chocolate Almond Flour Cake Health Benefits
If consumed in moderation, chocolate can have some positive effects on health. Dark chocolate, in particular, is high in antioxidants which have been shown to possibly lower the risk of heart disease as well as improve brain function.
The heart-healthy lipids as well as vitamin E found in almonds can help to improve heart health and reduce body inflammation.
A chocolate almond flour cake continues to be a dessert, and you must keep in consideration that it should be consumed in moderation as a component of a healthy diet. Nonetheless, this option can be a healthy one that still fulfills your sweet taste when compared to typical cakes.
- Serving size: 1 slice (1/8th of the cake)
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
|Calories||Around 220 kcal|
|Total Fat||Around 17g|
|Saturated Fat||Around 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate||Around 15g|
|Dietary Fiber||Around 3g|
- Gluten-free: For those with celiac illness or gluten intolerance, almond flour can serve as a popular substitute for wheat flour. If you’re seeking a gluten-free dessert, this cake is a perfect choice
- Nutrient-dense: Compared to traditional cakes made with wheat flour, this cake is a better dessert option because almond flour is abundant in protein, good fats, and fiber
- Almond flour cakes frequently have a soft, sensitive feel that is well-liked by many
- Rich flavor: The almond flour gives the chocolate almond flour cake a rich, nutty flavor that works nicely with the chocolate
- Greater fat content: Almond flour has a higher overall fat content than conventional wheat flour, despite being high in beneficial fats. This may increase the cake’s caloric content
- More expensive: Making this cake may be more expensive due to the higher cost of almond flour compared to regular wheat flour
- Almond flour cakes can be moist as well as soft, but they may also have a drier texture if the recipe is not balanced, or the baking process is not done properly
- Almond flour is created from ground almonds, therefore this cake is not appropriate for those who have nut allergies
In conclusion, a cake made with chocolate almond flour is a tasty and healthy option for one produced including all flour. Natural gluten-free almond flour gives the cake a nutty flavor as well as a moist texture.
Dark chocolate is used because it provides depth and richness of flavor and also has beneficial properties. This cake is ideal for a low-carb or gluten-free diet or even just prefers a healthier dessert choice.
All in all! Everything I explain in my article. And don’t forget to give us a review in our comment section below. Thank you!
Almond flour is excellent for baking. It is a tasty and healthful substitute for regular all-purpose flour. It is a fantastic option for a gluten-free as well as low-carb diet because it is naturally free of gluten, low in carbohydrates, high in protein, as well as packed with healthy fats.
Almond meal is prepared from whole almonds, whereas almond flour is typically made from blanched almonds (almonds with peel removed). Both almond flour and almond meal are made from ground almonds (with the skin still on). Almond meal has a rougher, more rustic texture while almond flour is finer as well as lighter in weight.