Hey there! Are you trying to find a delicious and healthy option for conventional fried chicken? Fried chicken with almond flour is the only option!
This article will lead you through the process of making succulent chicken that is crispy as well as flavorful by substituting almond flour for conventional flour.
This recipe is not only free of gluten, and it is also a great method to increase the number of healthy fats in your diet. So, let’s get cooking as well as make some mouthwatering almond flour fried chicken!
Almond Flour Fried Chicken Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes||4|
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking oil (such as avocado as well as coconut oil) for frying
- Chicken breasts should be cut into even, 1-inch-thick chunks
- Combine the almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, as well as black pepper in a shallow dish
- Whisk the eggs as well as almond milk in a separate shallow dish
- To ensure that the coating sticks, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then coat it with the almond flour mixture
- Add enough frying oil to a sizable skillet to completely coat the bottom of the pan as it heats up over medium-high heat
- When the oil in the skillet is hot, add the chicken pieces as well as fry for about 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown
- To drain excess oil, take the chicken out of the skillet as well as set it on a plate lined with paper towels
- Serve right away as well as enjoy it
Almond Flour Fried Chicken Storage
Up to three days’ worth of leftover fried chicken made with almond flour can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container. Simply set the chicken in an oven that has been preheated to 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or till heated through, to reheat.
Almond Flour Fried Chicken Freezing
Let the chicken in almond flour cool fully, then transfer it to a freezer-safe container as well as a freezer bag if you want to freeze it.
For up to three months, it can be kept frozen. Simply set the chicken in a 350°F preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or till heated through, to reheat.
Almond Flour Fried Chicken Servings
This recipe should yield roughly 4 servings of chicken cooked in almond flour. If you want to create more or fewer servings, you can modify the recipe as necessary.
For a complete dinner, serve with your preferred dipping sauce as well as some fresh vegetables. Enjoy!
- Almond flour is a fantastic solution for you if you are gluten intolerant or even have celiac disease because it is gluten-free
- Almond flour has a lot of healthful fats, that can help you feel full as well as pleased
- Almond flour is just a great source of protein, fiber, as well as vitamin E, making it a nutrient
- Almond flour gives the chicken a lovely nutty flavor with a crispy texture
- Cost: Almond flour’s potential price premium over normal flour may worry some consumers
- Almond flour is made from pulverized almonds, so persons with nut allergies may not be able to consume it
- Not as crispy: Fried chicken prepared with almond flour might not be as crispy as chicken made with conventional flour as well as breadcrumbs
Fried chicken made with almond flour is a flavorful as well as healthy option for regular fried chicken. It gives the chicken a great nutty flavor.
And therefore, is free of gluten, good fats, as well as nutrients. a variety of dietary restrictions as well as those looking to increase their intake of healthy fats.
This dish is an excellent option for classic fried chicken, even if it may be extra expensive and much less crispy.
You can fry using a different kind of oil. As healthy fats with high smoke points, avocado oil, as well as coconut oil, are good choices.
Indeed, baking the chicken is a viable alternative to frying it. Put the coated chicken on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, as well as bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, at 400 degrees F.