Are you getting exhausted, or don’t you want to eat the same raw almonds daily? So what can I do? Roasted almonds savory recipe is a great solution to evolving whole almonds into a more delicious and creative one. Have you convinced me? I know that I will convince you for sure.
A major problem in every home is that youngsters are not ready to eat raw nuts. Are you one of them? I am also from the same boat 🤦♀️. Every elderly person at home suggests eating almonds. They have great nutrient that helps you in many ways. Especially it helps you in studies etc, more like these types of words we have heard since childhood now things are also the same.
We all know that they are saying right we should eat almonds, but the thing is that we have just become bored with eating raw almonds regularly as usual. So, I am bringing you a great way of eating almonds with the same nutrition and benefits. Guess what? Ohh! I forgot that you had already read the title 😜 anyway, that amazing way is roasted almonds.
This article will give you a 4-way recipe for roasted almonds that amazes you. So, without any ado, let’s dive in.
Yipee! It’s time to turn your bag of plain nuts into a delicious snack with these roasted almonds. According to the health line, almonds contain massive amounts of nutrients. They’re rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. But sometimes, do you get a fade-up from eating plane almonds?
Then your problem is about to solve now. Yes, you hear right; after knowing about this roasted almond recipe, you will love to eat almonds any time. Furthermore, if you are looking for more ways to indulge in almonds, then you can check out Crunchy Toasted Slivered Almonds this gonna be outstanding.
Other than these if you and your kids are dying heart fans or crazy for chocolate then not to worry you still take chocolate in a healthy way with almonds. Do you want to know how? Then come here and click the link of Hershey Dark Chocolate With Almonds, Almond Candy Recipes and Chocolate With Almonds Treat For You.
Now let’s dig a little deep for this scrumptious recipe of roasted almonds.
Sweet And Spicy Roasted Almond | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
- 2 cup almonds
- 1 tab spoon extra begin oil
- 1 1/2 tab spoon honey
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tab spoon sugar
- 1 1/4 – 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Instruction | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
- 350°F should be the oven temperature with a rack in the center. Put parchment paper on 2 sheet pans. Place a prepared sheet pan close to the oven
- On the other sheet pan, distribute the almonds evenly. Spread the honey and oil over the almonds. 14 teaspoons of salt should be added
- After three minutes in the oven, remove the almonds and thoroughly stir them in the honey mixture to coat them evenly. Re-layer the almonds in a uniform layer
- Return the pan to the oven and roast the nuts for 10 to 13 minutes or until they are nicely browned. Halfway through baking, stir again and spread into an even layer
- Combine sugar, cayenne pepper, and kosher salt while the nuts are baking. Stir thoroughly, then pause
- The nuts should be taken out of the oven and placed on fresh parchment paper, leaving any honey or oil accumulated on the baking sheet. The sugar/cayenne mixture should immediately sprinkle over the nuts and thoroughly mixed with two spoons
- Cool completely after spreading nuts out in a single layer. Leave any extra sugar on the pan and transfer to an airtight jar or container
For additional guidance and more specific advice, see the café tips section above.
How To Use These Roasted Almonds | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
- As a delicious appetizer that won’t make your guests feel stuffed for dinner, serve a small bowl of these sweet and spicy roasted almonds with a glass of wine
- Bring a bag when biking or hiking for a quick and tasty protein boost
- Before you can say “Sweet and Spicy Roasted Almonds,” a bowl of these nuts will go from a party
- An ordinary salad will transform into one your guests will adore with a handful of these crunchy, sweet, and spicy almonds and a drizzle of this Honey Cider Poppy Seed Dressing (and requesting again and again)
- Lie low with a jar of these nuts. Regardless of who the super sleuth is that finds them, they’ll believe they’ve discovered hidden
Whole Almonds For making Roasted Almond
Olive oil Roasted Almonds | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
Crunchy almonds roasted in healthy olive oil to a golden brown color make an easy healthy snack. They are especially delicious and satiating if you have a craving for salt.
What You’ll Require
Whole Raw Almonds: Seek out raw, unroasted, or unblanched almonds, also known as raw almonds. The brown skin of the raw almonds will remain even after shelling. They are frequently found in 16 oz. Bags, roughly 3 cups, in the grocery store’s produce section.
- Olive Oil: For the best flavor, use extra virgin olive oil of good quality
- Choose fine sea salt rather than coarse sea salt. It more evenly coats the almonds
- Red pepper flakes (cayenne): This is entirely optional
Recipe of Olive Oil Roasted Almond | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
- 3 cups whole, uncooked almonds
- Olive oil extra virgin, 2 tablespoons (or another oil such as avocado, grapeseed, or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt, fine
- A quarter teaspoon of cayenne (optional)
- Set the oven to 350°F
- Toss all ingredients in a medium bowl until the almonds are thoroughly coated
- A rubber scraper is effective
- Almonds should be spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet with a rim
- 10 minutes of roasting, followed by a stir, and an additional 5-8 minutes of roasting, or until lightly browned. Watch them closely because they can burn quickly
- Before storing them on a baking sheet, let the baked goods cool completely
Air Fryer Roasted Almonds | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
You’ll want to make air fryer roasted almonds daily because they’re simple and good. Almonds cooked in the air fryer have a deliciously addictive golden, airy crunch.
Ingredients | Recipe For Roasted Almonds
- Almonds, 1 cup
- Olive oil, two teaspoons
- Almonds can be roasted in the Air Fryer in two different ways. The almonds can be roasted dry or seasoned, and oil them before roasting them. The almonds will remain fresh even if you add seasonings after dry roasting them
- Almonds, olive oil, and a small amount of salt are combined in step 1 in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until the almonds are completely coated. To dry roast the nuts without using any oil or salt, move on to Step 2
- Arrange the almonds in a single layer in the air fryer basket
- Almonds should be air-fried at 320°F for about five minutes, shaking the pan frequently. Take frequent breaks from roasting the almonds so you can check on them. Look for almonds that are golden in color
- Immediately remove the air fryer basket of almonds and set it aside to cool. The almonds will be soft when you first remove them, but as they cool, they’ll become hard and crunchy
Roasted Almond Butter | Roasted Almonds Savory Recipe
Yield: 1 3/2 cups
- 1 pound of uncooked, skin-on almonds (about 3 cups)
- Halal salt (optional)
- The oven temperature is set to 350. On a baking sheet with a rim, layer nuts evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once, until nicely toasted and golden. Transfer to a rack and let cool for 30 minutes before serving
- Purée the nuts in a food processor for about 8 minutes, scraping down the sides and the bottom of the bowl as necessary (the mixture may clump up but eventually become creamy). Adding salt, if desired, will season to taste
- For at least three weeks, almond butter can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Roasted Almond For Your Convenience
|1||Blue Diamond Almonds Low Sodium Lightly Salted Snack Nuts, 40 Oz Resealable Bag (Pack of 1)||$11.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Roasted & Salted California Almonds, 48 Ounce||$22.58||Buy on Amazon|
Ins short, there is no need to soak almonds before roasted almonds.
Roasting almond make them crunchier and deepen their flavor. In short, they become more delicious after roasting.
So, the all-about recipe of roasted almonds is ended up. In short, it is a great way to consume almonds in your diet with enjoying its different flavors. Moreover, hope you like this article, and further you I hope you follow for more.