Hey there! Have you ever tried almond chocolate chip cookies? These are excellent variations of the traditional chocolate chip cookie.
These cookies have a mildly nutty flavor as well as a soft, sticky texture since they are baked with almond flour. They naturally contain chocolate chunks for the ideal level of sweetness.
Whether you need to avoid gluten and are seeking a healthier cookie option, almond chocolate chip cookies are a great choice.
Also, they’re really simple to make and ideal for any occasion, whether you’re baking for a party as well as simply trying to sate your sweet taste.
Why not try baking some almond chocolate chip cookies? Your sense of taste will appreciate it, I promise!
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes||2|
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
- Set a baking sheet on your oven’s 350°F (175°C) rack and preheat the oven
- Mix the flour, baking soda, as well as salt in a medium bowl
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a sizable basin until creamy and light. The egg, vanilla extract, as well as almond extract, should all be thoroughly mixed in
- Add the flour mixture gradually, stirring until barely blended
- Almond slices and chocolate chips are added by folding
- Drop rounded portions of dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop as well as a spoon, leaving about 2 inches between each one
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the centers are set as well as the sides are softly golden brown
- The cookies should cool for a few minutes just on the baking sheet before being moved to a wire rack to finish cooling
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Storage
It is best to store your almond chocolate chip cookies at room temperature in an airtight container to preserve their freshness. This should make them last for around 3 to 4 days. It would be better to keep them in the refrigerator if you live in a warmer temperature.
I have written one more article on it.
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Freezing
You can freeze cookies if you wish to store them for longer than a few days. Let them first completely cool. After that, wrap the items in aluminum foil as well as plastic wrap firmly before putting them in a container in the fridge container as well as a resealable plastic bag.
In the freezer, they ought to last up to three months. When you’re ready to consume them, let them a few hours to defrost at room temperature.
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Servings
These cookies with chocolate chips and almonds are delicious! They’re sure to satiate your sweet tooth with their delectable combination of almond as well as chocolate flavors.
The best part is that they are simple to make and are excellent for sharing. This recipe yields around 20 cookies, which means you can share them with loved ones or save some for another time.
Once you start munching on them, I promise you these cookies will be gone quickly!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Excellent flavor: Many people adore the flavor of these cookies, which have a fantastic almond and chocolate flavor combination
- Almonds are an excellent source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats, so adding them to a cookie recipe may make it a little bit healthier
- Almonds give the cookies a pleasant crunch that contrasts nicely with the soft cookie batter in terms of texture
- Almond chocolate chip cookies might not be acceptable for people with nut allergies because almonds are a common allergen
- Cost: Since almonds may be pricey, incorporating nuts in a cookie recipe might make the finished product more expensive than other types
- Even though most people appreciate the taste of almond chocolate chip cookies, many people may not. This can depend on personal taste preferences
That is my opinion regarding almond chocolate chip cookies. Overall, I believe they are a tasty treat that is appropriate for any situation.
Simply put, it’s impossible to resist the sweetness of the sweet chocolate chips with the nutty almond flavor. Also, they are simple to make and are always a hit.
Almond chocolate chip cookies are a terrific option whether you’re baking them for a special occasion or simply to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee. Thus, try them out; I’m confident you won’t be dissatisfied!
Almond chocolate chip cookies are a special kind of cookie that mix the nutty flavor of almonds with the rich, sweet flavor of chocolate chips.
These frequently contain chocolate chips and chopped as well as ground almonds in addition to a base of butter, sugar, as well as flour.
Your choice of the recipe will determine this. Your cookies will not contain gluten when you utilize almond flour instead of traditional flour. But, if you use ordinary flour, gluten will be present in your cookies.