Hey there! The Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies would be perfect for you if you enjoy sweet snacks. These have a lovely almond flavor and are buttery as well as crumbly.
They’re also simple to create as well as ideal for sharing with loved ones. You won’t be able to help but grab for another once you’ve tried one, I assure you!
Almond Shortbread Cookies Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|30 Minutes||15 Minutes||45 Minutes||4|
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- Set your oven’s temperature to 350°F (180°C)
- Softened butter, granulated sugar, as well as almond essence, should cream until they are fluffy and light in a large mixing dish
- Mix the salt and all-purpose flour in a separate mixing dish
- Mix until the dough comes together, then gradually add the dry ingredients while continuing to combine the butter mixture
- Add the almond slices slowly and gently
- Each half of the dough should form into a log with a diameter of about two inches
- The logs should chill inside the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes after wrapping in plastic wrap
- Remove the plastic wrap from the dough after it has a cold, then slice the log into rounds that are 1/4 inch thick
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, arrange the rounds approximately an inch apart
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, till the edges, are just beginning to turn golden
- The cookies should take out of the oven as well as allowed to cool for a few minutes just on the baking sheet before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling
Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies Storage
Let’s start by discussing the storage. Your almond shortbread cookies should keep them at room temperature in an airtight container to preserve their freshness.
They won’t develop bad scents or become stale as a result of this. In this manner, the cookies should keep for about a week.
Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies Freezing
You also can freeze cookies if you wish to increase their shelf life. This can accomplish by putting the cookies in a freezer-safe container as well as a plastic bag and carefully sealing it. For a maximum of three months, they can keep in the freezer.
Simply remove the cookies from the freezer as well as allow them to defrost at room temperature for a couple of hours before eating. As an option, you can reheat them in the oven for a short period at a low temperature.
Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies Servings
Serving size is largely determined by the size of your cookies. With a typical cookie cutter, you can anticipate getting 12 to 15 cookies in each batch. You’ll produce a different number of cookies if you make them bigger or smaller, of course.
I have written one more article on it.
- Almond Flour Sugar Cookies – The Best Delight For You
- How to Make Perfect Almond Shortbread Cookies Recipe Every Time
- Almond shortbread biscuits are a favorite treat for those who like sweets because of their delectable flavor, which combines a hint of almond with a rich, buttery taste
- Versatility: You can eat these cookies as a dessert, a snack, or as part of a breakfast spread. They are incredibly versatile
- Simple to create: Almond shortbread cookies are a fantastic option for novice bakers because they are simple to make only and demand a few basic ingredients
- Increased shelf life: These cookies often have a longer shelf life than other varieties of cookies because of their low moisture content
- Gluten-free: Since many almond shortbread cookie recipes do not even include any gluten, they are a perfect choice for those who have celiac disease as well as gluten sensitivities
- High in calories: Almond shortbread cookies should consume in moderation as part of a balanced diet because they are rich in calories
- Due to their delicate nature, these cookies might occasionally be crumbly and break easily
- Not suited for vegans: Butter, which includes in most almond shortbread cookie recipes, is not vegan-friendly
- Almond shortbread biscuits unavoidably include almonds, which can be challenging for those who have nut allergies
- Almond shortbread cookies may be dry because of their low moisture levels and may need to be dipped in coffee or tea to be properly enjoyed
Almond shortbread cookies could provide several nutritional contents due to their ingredients. These cookies’ main ingredient, almonds, is a great source of fiber, and protein, as well as several minerals and vitamins, including vitamin E, magnesium, as well as potassium.
Almond consumption has been linked to several health benefits, including increased heart health. Almond consumption has been linked to reduced LDL cholesterol levels (the “poor” cholesterol), which lowers the risk of heart disease, according to studies. Moreover, almonds may help decrease bodily inflammation as well as enhance blood sugar regulation.
That’s all I have to say, my friend! You now have all the information you require about almond flour shortbread cookies. These delectable sweets have a buttery, flaky texture and a sweet almond flavor. They make an excellent teatime snack as well as a decadent dessert.
It’s really easy to make almond shortbread biscuits, and only a few common ingredients are required. However, the dough must be chilled before baking to achieve the ideal texture. The cookies will retain their shape and avoid overspreading as a result.
Give these almond shortbread biscuits a try the next time you’re craving something sweet. You won’t be let down, I promise!
The ingredients for making almond shortbread biscuits are flour, butter, sugar, as well as ground almonds. They are buttery and crumbly in texture, as well as the almonds give them a rich, nutty flavor.
Yes, you can make almond shortbread biscuits without using ground almonds. Just ground almonds that are finely ground constitute almond flour, and then it will function well in the recipe.