This warm dish for overnight oats that tastes remarkably like apple pie includes apples, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Along with this, oats, chia seeds, as well as walnuts. They are nutritious and also include 10 grams of fiber, which will keep you full for several hours.
This apple pie variation is not only tasty but also healthful. Eat this for breakfast, a nutritious snack, as well as a sweet treat. To prepare four meals, you can double the recipe. You might also enjoy these overnight oats with bananas as well as blueberries and overnight oats with pumpkin pie.
These overnight oats are one of my go-to recipes to support you in doing just that. Having a pre-made nutritious breakfast on hand always makes it so much simpler to start the day off on the right foot.
This simple and easy overnight oats recipe is enhanced by using chopped apples cooked in maple syrup as well as cinnamon on the stovetop. Apples are delicious as well as simple to prepare, so you can always make extra. as well as they give off an inviting, delightful autumnal scent throughout your home.
Along with this, the best dessert is a straightforward vegan apple pie, which has the nicest apple pie flavor. The recipe may be modified to be sugar- and gluten-free and is pretty straightforward.
Apple Pie Overnight Oats Health Benefits
The overnight oats with apple pie are nutritious. This breakfast’s 10 grams of fiber as well as 8 grams of protein per serving will help you stay fuller for longer and help your blood sugar levels rise more slowly.
Along with being a great source of numerous vitamins and minerals, oats are also a good source of magnesium, copper, thiamine, as well as zinc. Beta-glucan is a type of soluble fiber found in oats. Along with this, you may enjoy delicious apple pie that is free of gluten all year long. The crust of this apple pie without gluten
It also decreases cholesterol and blood sugar levels as well as lowers the risk of developing diabetes and heart disease. They are quick as well as satisfying meals that are also packed with ingredients that are high in nutrients as well as support healthy weight loss.
How to Make Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Compared to other overnight oats recipes, apple pie overnight oats are a tiny bit more difficult than the simple dump-and-stir kind). The extra step of boiling the apples, though, is well worth it. In the morning, you’ll appreciate yourself.
In a pot, sliced apples are combined with cinnamon for the flavor of traditional apple pie, maple syrup for sweetness, as well as a sprinkling of sea salt for a little extra something.
They become soft, supple, as well as thick like apple pie filling in just 10 minutes. The apples are prepared, so you go on to the oats. Overnight, almond milk as well as any other dairy-free milk soaks up as well as tenderizes the oats.
In addition to adding sweetness as well as creaminess, nut butter, vanilla as well as cinnamon is a requirement. Chia seeds give it thickness. The liquid components are combined until creamy, and then the rolled oats are added.
You can have a wholesome, high-fiber breakfast or snack ready to go simply by layering the oat as well as apple mixes into jars and storing them in the refrigerator overnight.
Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Refrigeration Time||Total Time||Serving||Calories|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||8 hours||8 hours 25 minutes||1||361|
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts, for topping
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats, as well as gluten-free oats
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk as well as milk of your choice
- Sea salt
- 1 medium chopped apple
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the apples, cinnamon, maple syrup, as well as a dash of sea salt
- After combining everything, cover the pan as well as simmer the apples for about 10 minutes, stirring now and again, until they are soft
- Remove the lid, turn the heat up to medium, as well as simmer for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until the apple coat in sauce and any extra liquid has evaporated
- While preparing the oats, remove them from the heat as well as set aside
- Add the milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, as well as maple syrup to a small bowl
- Oats should add as well as combined
- Fill two 8-ounce mason jars as well as other airtight containers with 1/4 of the oat mixture with lids
- Each should have 1/4 of the apples layered evenly on top of it, followed by an equal amount of the remaining oats as well as 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- Overnight, cover and chill
- You can eat oats cold, at room temperature, or even heated
Homemade Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Simple overnight oatmeal with apple pie flavors! There are only 9 healthy ingredients needed, as well as being naturally sweetened as well as spiced. Fantastic for the fall and well beyond.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serving|
|6 hours 15 minutes||15 minutes||6 hours 30 minutes||2|
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats as well as certified gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons of creamy unsalted cashew as well as almond butter
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened plain almond milk as well as sub other dairy-free milk of choice
- 3/4 cup crisp of sweet apple as well as cut into small bite-size pieces. Also, peeling is optional for less texture as well as prefer honey crisp
- In a small saucepan, combine the diced apples, cinnamon, maple syrup, as well as salt; mix well
- Low-heat setting as well as cover. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring periodically, or until the apples are soft and pliable
- To evaporate some of the fluids and produce a beautiful syrup around the apples, remove the lid, increase the heat to medium, and simmer for an additional two to three minutes while continually stirring
- Turn off the heat and set aside once the majority of the liquid has evaporated
- Combine the almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, nut butter, as well as vanilla in a small bowl or liquid measuring cup. Stir the oats into the mixture after adding them
- Obtain two small bowls with lids or mason jars. Each container should have about a quarter of the cooked apple mixture in the bottom, half of the oat mixture in the middle, as well as the remaining cooked apples divided and layered on top of the oats
- Place in the fridge for at least six hours or overnight
- Enjoy at room temperature as well as cooled. Despite tasting finest in the first 12 to 24 hours, overnight oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Not suitable for freezing
Apple Pie Overnight Oats Storage
Overnight oats should keep for up to 5 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. They are safe to eat on days 4 and 5 but feel they are best on days 1 to 3 because they will soften more the longer, they sit.
In light of this, meal preparation using overnight oats is excellent. You are free to prepare the entire batch for the week on Saturday evening. You enjoy preparing them in 16 oz. wide-mouth Mason jars.
How Much Time Should Overnight Oats Soak?
Although you would think overnight oats require overnight soaking, if you are in a hurry, you can make them in 2 to 4 hours. The oats need some time to absorb the liquid, but they do not need to soak all night.
True overnight oats should cook for at least 8 hours. However, on occasion then you can decide to make them the next morning even though you did not prepare them the night before.
When this occurs, you should prepare them the morning of as well as soak the oats for a few hours. Although they are not as mushy after this brief soaking as overnight oats that have soaked longer, they are still very tasty.
Apples, cinnamon, as well as maple syrup are the main ingredients in overnight oats recipe that tastes strikingly like apple pie. Oats, chia seeds, as well as walnuts are also included.
They are filling and include 10 grams of fiber, which will keep you satisfied for a while. The apple pie overnight oats are wholesome. The 10 grams of fiber and 8 grams of protein in this breakfast will help you feel satisfied for longer and lower the rate at which your blood sugar levels rise.
Oats are an excellent source of a wide range of vitamins and minerals, as well as magnesium, copper, thiamine, and zinc. Oats contain beta-glucan, a form of soluble fiber.
The solution is both. To help them relax, you usually leave them out on your shelf for an hour while You go to exercise or get ready for the day. It is entirely up to you if you choose to microwave them for a short period.
In a pot, sliced apples are combined with cinnamon for the flavor of traditional apple pie, maple syrup for sweetness, as well as a sprinkling of sea salt for a little extra something. They become soft, supple, and thickened like apple pie filling in just 10 minutes. Once the apples are prepared, you go on to the oats.
Make these nutritious overnight oats recipes with apple pie tastes the night before in only five minutes. Combine the yogurt, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, chia seeds, apple pie spice, as well as a pinch of salt in a basin or container with a cover. Well-whisked together Add apples as well as oats. Together, stir.
Apples should be chopped into bite-sized pieces. Put the apple slices, maple syrup, as well as cinnamon in a tiny bowl that can be used in the microwave. The apples are coated after a quick stir. The apples should soften a little and resemble baked apples after 30 to 60 seconds in the microwave. The overnight oats’ basic recipe is quite easy to follow.
Regardless of what you choose to put in your oats, both are as healthful. The finest ingredients to use are always whole, natural foods, like those in this recipe.