Hey there! Are you searching for an almond milk-based pancake recipe? You are lucky, though! I’m going to provide you with a quick as well as delicious recipe for pancakes made with almond milk in this article.
Pancake Recipe with Almond Milk
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes||10|
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Mix the flour, sugars, baking soda, as well as salt in a sizable mixing bowl
- Mix the almond butter, egg, vegetable oil, as well as vanilla extract in another bowl
- After adding the wet ingredients, mix the dry ingredients thoroughly
- A griddle or nonstick pan should be heated to medium
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup and put the batter over the hot pan
- Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1–2 minutes, or till both sides are golden brown, just until the edges begin to dry up as well as small bubbles appear just on the surface of the pancake
- Grease the pan as necessary as well as proceed with the remaining batter
Pancake Recipe with Almond Milk Storage
For up to three days, pancakes can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container. Pancakes should be frozen for an hour inside a single layer on just a baking sheet.
After that, transfer to a plastic bag that can be resealed as well as kept inside the freezer lasting up to two months. Microwave for 30 seconds, or till warm, to reheat.
Pancake Recipe with Almond Milk Servings
The serving size will depend upon your desire as well as the number of people you’re serving, but this recipe makes roughly 10 pancakes.
Pancake Recipe with Almond Milk Freezing
Ever attempt to make pancakes using almond milk? This is a fantastic dairy-free substitute that gives your pancakes a light nutty flavor. And why not keep frozen them if you want to change things up a bit?
Simply prepare a bundle of pancakes according to your preferred recipe, then allow them to cool completely. After that, store them in the freezer for up to a month in an airtight container.
Put them in the microwave as well as a toaster once you’re prepared to consume them for a fast and simple breakfast or snack. The nutty flavor is a great addition to your morning routine, as well as the almond milk gives it a fluffy texture that withstands freezing. Try it out for yourself to decide.
Pancake Recipe with Almond Milk Health Benefits
Anyone that is lactose intolerant as well as allergic to dairy can use this recipe because it substitutes almond milk for the cow’s milk called for in the classic. Almond milk is just a nutritious substitute for conventional milk because it contains a lot of vitamin E as well as a few calories.
- Let’s discuss the benefits of using almond milk inside the batter for pancakes. For people with lactose intolerance and who follow a vegan diet, almond milk is a suitable substitute for dairy milk
- Although it contains fewer calories and much less fat, it has a comparable consistency and flavor to dairy milk. In addition, calcium and vitamin D are two nutrients that are rich in almond milk
- Compared to using dairy milk while creating pancakes, almond milk can produce a lighter yet fluffier texture
- This is because almond milk has less fat than dairy milk, which might lead the batter to become heavy as well as the pancakes to become dense. Almond milk can also give the pancakes a delicate nutty flavor that can be a delicious touch
- Almond milk has cons when used in pancake batter, though. One possible drawback is that, especially if you choose organic as well as unsweetened kinds, almond milk might be more expensive than dairy milk. It might make it less affordable for some people
- Almond milk may not function as well in all recipes, which is another potential drawback of using it in pancakes
- Almond milk has fewer fats and proteins than dairy milk, therefore it might not have as much structure as well as binding power in some pancake recipes, causing the pancakes to be overly thin as well as crumbly
In conclusion, those who also are lactose intolerant as well as vegan might consider baking pancakes with almond milk. Almost every pancake recipe can utilize almond milk in place of ordinary milk.
Also, as well as the pancakes have a delightful nutty flavor as a result. Utilize unsweetened almond milk just to make sure the pancakes are not overly sugary.
All in all! Everything I explain in my article. And don’t forget to give us a review in our comment section below. Thank you!
I have written one more article on it.
Yes, you may use almond milk in place of conventional milk in any pancake recipe. Use almond milk in the same proportion as you would ordinarily milk.
For up to three days, almond milk pancakes could be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Also, they can be kept frozen for three months.