Good day! Are you seeking a salad dish that is both wholesome and delectable? Spinach avocado salad is the best option! You’re in luck though, because I’ve got the perfect dish for you.
So, if you’re ready to prepare a tasty and healthy salad, keep reading for the recipe and some suggestions on how to improve it.
Benefits of Avocado Spinach Salad for Health
Moreover, the ingredients in spinach avocado salad are excellent for your health. Iron, calcium, as well as vitamins A, C, and K are all abundant in spinach. Almonds offer protein and vitamin E, while avocado is packed with fiber and good fats.
Spinach Avocado Salad Recipe
Ingredients | Spinach Avocado Salad
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sliced ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chopped walnuts, 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup of red onion slices
- Fresh spinach leaves in 6 cups
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Instructions | Spinach Avocado Salad
- Combine the spinach, diced red onion, avocado, and walnuts in a big bowl
- Olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper should all be thoroughly blended in a small bowl
- After adding the dressing, carefully toss the salad to combine
- Also, serve right away as well as delight in
Spinach Avocado Salad only takes 10 minutes to prepare this recipe, which is quick and simple to make. Also, this is a fantastic source of minerals and good fats to energize your day. Try it out!
This spinach avocado salad works well as a side dish or a complete meal. However, for a complete meal, serve it with some grilled chicken or shrimp.
I hope that was useful.
Moreover, I have written one more article on it.
Also, if you have leftovers, you can keep them in the refrigerator for up to two days if they are sealed tightly. The avocado might turn a little brown, but it’s still fine to consume.
Moreover, there are numerous more varieties of this salad you can try if you want to mix things up. Furthermore, adding sliced strawberries, substituting goat cheese with the feta, or adding quinoa for more protein are a few suggestions.
|Amount per serving
Pros of Spinach Avocado Salad
- Rich in fiber as well as minerals thanks to the avocado and spinach
- Flexible & adaptable with a variety of add-ons as well as variations
- Simple as well as quick to prepare
- Also, it can serve as a side dish for any meal or a full dinner on its own
Cons of Spinach Avocado Salad
- Avocado can soon turn brown, making leftovers less aesthetically pleasing
- Without the addition of protein, it might not be as filling
- Although, some individuals might not like the flavor of uncooked spinach or avocado
All in all, for any meal, this spinach salad is a delicious and healthy option. However, it may be made quickly and easily, and you can add different additions and alterations to personalize it to your preferences. Try it out for yourself to judge.
Balsamic vinaigrette, honey mustard dressing, as well as lemon garlic dressing, are a few of the widely used dressings for this salad. Although, make your dressing by combining vinegar, olive oil, and your preferred herbs as well as spices.
Sure, you can prepare the spinach and avocado salads in advance. To prevent the salad from getting soggy, it’s best to wait to add the dressing until right before serving. Keep the salad’s components separate and refrigerate them in airtight containers until you’re ready to serve if you’re preparing it ahead of time.
Washing and drying the spinach leaves is the first step in preparing this salad. After that, chop any other ingredients you want to add and slice the avocado. Everything should be combined in a sizable bowl before being dressed to taste.