The banana pudding ice cream bar has a delicious, authentic banana flavor as well as delightful Nilla wafer pieces mixed throughout. Ideal for a sweltering summer day. Along with this, just about any day. All year long, you will have a craving for this ice cream.
This ice cream was amazing as well as truly reminded me of banana pudding. Along with this, it has a lot of genuine banana flavor thanks to the addition of two whole bananas. However, my favorite part of the ice cream, aside from the vanilla wafer bits as well as is undoubtedly its thick and creamy texture.
After an amount of time, the ice cream maker advised churning it for ice cream still very soft. However, put it in the freezer for about an hour to harden up before eating it.
With an Oreo layer, fresh bananas, as well as a sweet cream cheese layer, a banana pudding ice cream bar boost your favorite banana pudding to a new level.
|Prep Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||2 hours 50 minutes||9|
These Banana Pudding ice cream Bars take your favorite banana pudding to the next level with an Oreo layer, fresh bananas, as well as a sweet cream cheese layer.
This recipe for egg-free banana pudding ice cream is ideal if you have allergies as well as simply do not want to bother with using eggs in your ice cream. Along with this, one of those desserts that you have probably been eating for a very long time is banana pudding.
You might be reminded of your aunt as well as a grandmother who always makes it. While enjoying this delicious banana ice cream, you will feel cozy inside. However, it is a very simple as well as easy Recipe. Also, it is simple to make homemade banana pudding ice cream if you follow these step-by-step instructions.
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Dividing three bananas
- Four tablespoons of salted butter
- 28 divided golden Oreos with filling
- Also, a half cup of confectioners’ sugar
- Also, a single teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces of room-temperature cream cheese
- 3.9-ounce container of ready-made banana pudding
- 0.8 ounces as well as use my stabilized whipped cream recipe in addition to cool whip divided
- Crush 20 of the Oreo cookies into a fine powder using a blender as well as or food processer
- Then in a medium microwave-safe bowl, place the butter.
- Also, microwave for at least 30 seconds, as well as until the butter is completely melted
- When thoroughly moistened, add the cookies to the butter as well as combine
- Press into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish without grease
- After that place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to chill
- Then in a small bowl, combine the pudding package with the 1 1/2 cups of milk
- One of the bananas is mashed. Then cream the mashed banana as well as the cream cheese in a mixing bowl
- Vanilla, as well as brown sugar then thoroughly mixed in
- Mix thoroughly before folding in 1 cup of stabilized whipped cream as well as cool whip
- Place the two remaining bananas in slices over the crust after it has cooled
- With an offset spatula, droplets of the cream cheese mixture should be placed on top of the bananas as well as gently spread to cover
- Over the cream cheese mixture, evenly distribute the pudding
- Then add the remaining cool whip on top
- For at least two hours, refrigerate as well as the remaining 8 Oreos should be placed in a plastic bag as well as crushed
- Before serving, sprinkle on top of the bars
Instead of the 2 cups of milk specified on the pudding package, this recipe makes for 1 1/2 cups of milk. Utilize just the 1 1/2 cups. The pudding will become thicker and also be ideal for cutting.
The remaining 8 Oreos should be placed in a plastic bag as well as crushed. Before serving, sprinkle on top of the bars.
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Bar Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories||Servings|
|2 hours||10 minutes||2 hours 10 minutes||347||8|
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of half and half
- 2 very ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup of crushed Nilla wafers
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Combine the half as well as also half, brown sugar, white sugar, as well as salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. For about five minutes, stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Take the pot off the stove. In a medium bowl, put the eggs. About half of the sugar mixture should be added to the eggs while whisking slowly so as not to curdle the eggs
- Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan with the remaining half as well as also half
- Then add cream as well as the mix
- After that stirring frequently, cook the mixture over medium heat until it thickens as well as coats the back of a spoon. between at least five to ten minutes
- Then add vanilla extract after turning off the heat in the saucepan. Pour the mixture into a bowl through a fine-mesh strainer, then allow it to cool to room temperature
- After it has cooled, add mashed banana as well as pour it into an ice cream maker. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions when freezing
- Along with this, about 5 minutes before the freezing time is up, then add the Nilla wafers as well as then place them in the freezer for about an at least hour if the ice cream is currently too soft to your taste
Vanilla ice cream is freshly made with wafers as well as bananas. Along with this, you use vanilla wafer cookies, as well as the banana pudding ice cream is gluten-free, egg-free, as well as nut-free. Also, Zaxby’s Gluten Free is a well-known fast food too in chain serving sandwiches as well as fried chicken tenders in the Southeast United States.
Furthermore, Slim Jim’s gluten-free is a salty snack, as well as Slim Jim’s, makes beef as well as chicken also mechanically separate. The slim Jims are also a favorite, as well as in demand.
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Storage
For up to a month, you can keep this banana pudding ice cream in the freezer in an airtight container. Along with this wax paper as well as parchment paper. Also, pressed on top you then will also definitely love these reusable ice cream containers.
Tips for Making Banana Pudding Ice Cream Bar
Furthermore, to achieve the best results when making homemade ice cream, be sure to use premium ingredients. Green, as well as underripe bananas, as well as underripe bananas, won’t work well in this recipe because they will be too starchy as well as bland.
Always begin with chilled ingredients if at all possible. For homemade no-churn ice cream recipes as well as ice cream maker recipes, this is crucial. Making homemade ice cream requires high-fat glasses of milk as well as creams. Making a low-fat choice frequently results in icy ice cream as well as inconsistent texture.
Along with this, do not even add too many extra ingredients; instead, choose one or two as well as make sure they are chopped into pieces no bigger than a blueberry or pea.
Also, do not skimp on the sugar because it helps the texture of homemade ice cream in addition to adding sweetness. The creamy texture of ice cream depends on sugar.
Banana Pudding Ice Cream is creamy as well as delicious with real bananas as well as crunchy vanilla wafer cookies inside, just like your favorite traditional pudding dessert. This recipe for egg-free, simply making churned ice cream is in the Philadelphia style.
Along with this, depending on the vanilla wafer cookies you use, banana pudding ice cream is free of eggs, and nuts, as well as gluten-free. Instead of a custard base, as is the case with traditional French-style ice creams, this type of recipe does not use one. This makes it simpler to make while maintaining its creamy as well as delicious qualities.
Also, in addition to this while, you combine the ingredients for the ice cream, chill a shallow container or even a loaf pan in the freezer. Then, freeze for three to four hours. Pour the ice cream mixture into the prepared pan. For the first two hours, stir the ice cream every half hour to help incorporate air. This will contribute to a smooth, creamy texture.
The vanilla wafers should be added during the final stirring of the no-churn banana pudding ice cream for the best results. This will help the cookies maintain their texture as well as shape.