Hey there! Do you enjoy chocolate and cookies? Let me share with you a recipe for a delicious Almond Joy cookie recipe that will soothe your sweet cravings.
You can make a batch of delectable Almond Joy cookies in just a few easy steps, and everybody is going to want the recipe. Enjoy the ideal afternoon treat with a glass of milk or even a cup of coffee.
Almond Joy Cookie Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||15 minutes||35 minutes||4|
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups of sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips for an almond joy cookie recipe
- Set your oven’s temperature to 375°F (190°C)
- Cream the butter as well as the sugars in a big bowl until they are light and creamy. Add the vanilla essence after adding each egg one at a time
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, as well as salt in another basin. Mix until just mixed after gradually adding all dry ingredients to the wet mixture
- Add the chopped almonds, chocolate chips, and coconut shreds by combining them
- Place Spoonfuls of the dough, about 2 inches apart, on parchment paper-lined baking sheets
- The edges should be faintly browned about 12 to 15 minutes of baking
- The cookies should cool for five minutes just on the baking sheet before being moved to a wire rack to finish cooling
- Serve and enjoy the almond joy cookie recipe
How to Store Almond Joy Cookies
The easiest way to store almond joy cookies is to keep them at room temperature in an airtight container. They will last longer and remain chewy due to this. You can also freeze these to preserve them for a longer period.
Just make sure to carefully wrap them in plastic wrap as well as aluminum foil before putting them in a freezer bag or an airtight container. For up to two to three months, they should remain fresh in the freezer.
I have written one more article on it.
- The Ultimate Guide to Make an Almond Joy
- Calories in Almond Joy: A Delightful Treat for Your Taste Buds
Almond Joy Cookie Recipe Servings
The number of servings truly depends on how big your cookies are made! Depending on the recipe, a typical recipe of almond joy cookies typically yields 24-36 cookies. Naturally, you may always change the cookie’s size to provide more or fewer servings.
Hope that was helpful. If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
Almond Joy Cookie Recipe Health Benefits
Almonds are a fantastic source of fiber, protein, healthy fats, and several vitamins and minerals, all of which have several potential health advantages.
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which have been connected to better brain function and weight loss, are present in coconut despite its high saturated fat content.
Dark chocolate also has antioxidants, which might also help prevent cell deterioration as well as reduce the risk of chronic illnesses like cancer and heart disease.
Thus, even if the ingredients in almond joy cookies may have some potential health benefits, it’s important to eat them in moderation as well as to take into account any possible health risks as well as allergies.
Almond Joy Cookie Recipe Pros and Cons
|Almonds provide healthy fats, protein, and fiber||High in calories and fat|
|Coconut contains medium-chain triglycerides, which may have some health benefits||High in sugar and carbohydrates|
|Dark chocolate has antioxidants and may improve heart health||Contains added sugars and artificial flavors|
|Almond joy cookie recipe contain allergens such as nuts and dairy|
In conclusion, almond joy cookies are just a delicious as well as delightful snack that is easy to make and so can be customizable to be gluten-free as well as vegan.
These are ideal for sating a sweet tooth as well as are certain to be a success with fans of almond, coconut, as well as chocolate flavors.
A wonderful treat that blends the flavors of almond, coconut, as well as chocolate is an almond joy biscuit. Ingredients like chocolate chips, almond flour, coconut flakes, as well as sliced almonds are frequently found in it.
With a nutty flavor from the almonds as well as almond flour, a sweet and tropical flavor from the coconut, as well as a rich chocolatey flavor from the chocolate chips, almond joy cookies have a flavor that is rich and delicious.