Hey there! Do you like the quick recipe for the edamame salad? It’s a light, healthful dish that goes well with dinner as well as a main dish for lunch.
The ingredients for edamame salad include shelled edamame beans, diced cucumber, diced red bell pepper, as well as sliced scallions. You will also need rice vinegar, sauce, honey, as well as sesame oil for the dressing.
The edamame beans should first be cooked by the directions on the package, then drained as well as given a cold-water rinse. Combine the edamame soybeans, red bell pepper, onions, cucumber, as well as cilantro in a big bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sauce, honey, as well as sesame oil to make the dressing. The salad should be well coated once the dressing has been drizzled over it.
The end is here! It is time to serve your edamame salad. This is a tasty as well as filling dish that’s high in vitamins, fiber, and protein. It is also vegan as well as gluten-free, making it ideal for people with dietary requirements.
I hope you try this dish and love it as much as I do!
Edamame Salad Recipe
- 2 sliced scallions
- 1 small, diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups of shelled edamame beans
- 1 red bell pepper as well as chopped
For the Dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Edamame beans should prepare per the directions on the box. Remove them and wash them using cold water after cooking
- Slice the scallions, slice the cucumber, chop the cilantro, as well as prepare the red bell pepper, scallions, as well as cucumber whereas the edamame beans are cooking
- Combine the edamame soybeans, red bell pepper, onions, cucumber, as well as cilantro in a big bowl
- Rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, as well as sesame oil, should all be thoroughly blended in a small basin
- Once everything thoroughly coats, pour the dressing well over the salad as well as toss to combine
- Taste the salad as well as make any necessary spice adjustments. To change the dish’s level of sweetness or saltiness, add more soy sauce as well as honey
- The salad prepares for serving once you’ve dressed it to your preferences. It is available for immediate consumption as well as for later use after being chilled
In addition to being delicious, this edamame salad also serves as a good source of protein, fiber, as well as vitamins. It is also gluten-free as well as vegan, making it a fantastic choice if you have dietary requirements.
Try this recipe to get a tasty, fresh dish that is suitable for lunch as well as a main dish for dinner.
Edamame Salad Storage
The quick edamame salad can be kept in the refrigerator for up to three days if you have leftovers. Before serving, just be sure you give it a great shake as the dressing might have settled to the bottom.
Edamame Salad Serving
You have a few choices for serving your quick edamame salad. You can eat it exactly as is as a balanced as well as satisfying dinner by itself. For a heartier as well as filling meal, pair it as a side dish alongside grilled chicken, fish, as well as tofu.
You may top your salad with chopped peanuts as well as roasted sesame seeds to give it a little extra crunch and texture. This will enhance the dish’s flavor as well as nutritional value.
Edamame salad is an all-purpose dish that is excellent as well as adaptable to any setting. This recipe is likely to please you whether you’re searching for a nutritious lunch or even a side dish for dinner. So, try it out and enjoy.
Edamame Salad Nutritional Facts
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
The serving size for this nutrition information is 1 cup of quick edamame salad. Please be aware that these quantities could differ depending on the precise brands as well as quantities of the ingredients in use in your recipe.
Recipe Edamame Salad Pros
- High in Protein: Edamame is just a fantastic source of protein as well as a fantastic meat substitute for people who are vegan or vegetarian
- High in Fiber: Edamame also contains a lot of fiber, which can help in better digestion as well as maintain hunger
- High in vitamins and minerals: Edamame is just a good source of iron, folate, and vitamin K, as well as other vitamins and minerals
- Edamame is a low-calorie food, giving it a fantastic choice if you are trying to lose weight
Recipe Edamame Salad Cons
- Allergies: While some people could be allergic to soy, you should be cautious as well as consult your doctor before including edamame in your diet
- For those who are concerned about genetically modified organisms (GMOs), it is really important to search for non-GMO edamame products
Overall, edamame salad has much more health benefits than drawbacks. This is a simple and delicious recipe as well as filling, ideal it’s for any occasion.
This is done now! Yours wishing to increase your intake of plant-based protein from food should try this recipe for edamame salad because it is tasty as well as healthful.
It is likely to be a hit at any meal as well as an event with its blend of edamame, cucumber, and red pepper, as well as a zesty vinaigrette. What are you waiting for? Try to test it and let us know what you think. Have fun cooking!
As it contains a lot of protein, fiber, and other mineral and vitamin content, edamame salad is a nutritious food. Edamame beans are a great complement to a balanced diet because they are low in calories and fat as well.
Yes, edamame salad could be prepared in advance as well as kept in the fridge for up to three days. To avoid the veggies getting soggy, it is preferable to wait to add additional dressing until right before serving.