Hey there! Do you enjoy baking as well as eating sweets? If so, you’ll adore this recipe for a cherry almond cake that I just happened to find.
This delicious dessert has a mouthwatering flavor that will have you craving more thanks to the exquisite combination of sweet cherries as well as nutty almonds.
Even if you’re a new baker, you can quickly make this delectable cake due to the recipe’s simplicity. You won’t be able to stop sharing it with your family and friends after you’ve tried it, I guarantee it.
So go ahead and try this cherry almonds cake and then let your taste senses be the judge.
Cherry Almond Cake Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of pitted or chopped cherries for the cherry almond cake recipe
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Clean, flour, as well as grease a 9-inch cake pan
- Mix all the flour, almond meal, baking soda, as well as salt in a medium basin
- The softened butter, as well as sugar, should be combined in a different, big basin and beaten until smooth and creamy. One at a time, add the eggs as well as mix thoroughly
- Beat the butter mixture after adding the milk as well as the almond essence
- Add the flour mixture gradually, stirring until barely blended
- Add the cherry pieces after folding
- After smoothing the top, pour the mixture further into the prepared cake pan
- A toothpick placed in the center of the cake should come out clean after 35 to 40 minutes of baking
- Ten minutes after the cherry almonds cake has finished cooling in the pan, remove it as well and set it on a wire rack to finish cooling
Cherry Almond Cake Storage
If there is any cherry almond cake left over, cover it tightly in plastic wrap as well as keep it at room temperature for a maximum of three days. It can also be kept in the fridge for a maximum of five days.
Cherry Almond Cake Freezing
The cherry almond cake can be frozen for up to three months by carefully wrapping it in plastic wrap as well as placing this in a freezer-safe container. Before serving, let it defrost in the fridge for an entire night.
Cherry Almond Cake Servings
Depending on the size of your pieces, this cherry almond cake recipe provides 8 to 10 servings. It is ideal as a delicious treat for your family and a small gathering.
There you have it, then! This cherry almond cake recipe is a tasty as well as adaptable treat that you can enjoy anytime, whether you want to save any leftover cake as well as freeze it for later.
|Amount per slice
- Sweet cherries, as well as nutty almonds, combine to produce a delicious flavor that is sure to tickle your taste buds
- Simple to make: Even for inexperienced bakers, this cake recipe is kind of basic as well as uncomplicated
- This cherry almond cake is adaptable; you can have it for breakfast or as a sweet dessert
- Ideal for special occasions: This cake is the perfect addition to any party as well as a special occasion because of its lovely pink color from the cherries
- Ingredients that are in season: Fresh cherries can be pricey or difficult to get if they are not in season. With this dish, though, frozen cherries are also an option
- Almond flour may cause problems if you or someone you are serving does have a nut allergy. You could, however, use standard all-purpose flour in its place
- Time-consuming: Although this cherry almond cake is quite simple, baking as well as preparation take some time
You now have a recipe for a delectable cherry almond cake that is sure to please. This cake is ideal for any occasion or simply as a sweet treat for your family because it combines sweet cherries as well as nutty almonds.
And because of its simple recipe, even novice bakers may make this delectable delicacy. So, give this a try and let your tastebuds be the judge!
Sure, you can prepare this cherry almond cake in advance. To keep it fresh, just make sure you store it correctly in an airtight container as well as wrap it securely in plastic wrap.
This cake keeps well for up to 3 days at room temperature as well as up to 5 days in the fridge. The cake can be kept for up to three months in the freezer.