Hello there! Have you tried quinoa patties before? If not, then try this just because they’re tasty and nutritious. Also being versatile and simple to prepare. We’ll go over everything you need to know about making quinoa patties in this article, from selecting the right ingredients to mastering the cooking process.
Easy Recipe of Quinoa Patties
Would you like to discover how to make this dish? Well, I’m writing to you especially. I’ll go over the ingredients and instructions used to make this recipe.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes||4|
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- Water as needed add moisture
- 2 cloves of garlic clove crushed
- Firstly, take a medium bowl, mix the quinoa, eggs, salt, and pepper
- Combine cheese, garlic, and onions. The breadcrumbs should be added, stirred, and given some time to soak up part of the moisture
- If you think the mixture is too dry, feel free to add water. Create 6 to 8 patties out of the mixture
- In a sizable, heavy skillet over low heat, heat the oil. Put the quinoa on the hot pan, being careful not to crowd it
- Cook the patties for 7 to 10 minutes on each side, or until they are golden in color
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, arrange the quinoa patties
- Oil should brush on top of the patties
- For 15 minutes, bake at 400°F in a preheated oven until golden
Ideas for Serving
There are numerous methods to prepare and serve them. When placed on a bun with all of your favorite toppings, they make a fantastic veggie burger choice.
Moreover, you can serve them as a side dish with a salad or roasted vegetables. They are even tasty on their own, as a snack high in protein.
Keeping and Warming
Your quinoa patties can keep in the refrigerator for up to three days if you have leftovers. Just reheat them in the oven or toaster oven for a few minutes, or until thoroughly heated. They can also warm up in a pan over the stove.
Did you know that quinoa patties provide several health benefits in addition to being delicious? The benefits are as follows:
- Quinoa is a grain that is rich in nutrients, including protein, fiber, and important vitamins and minerals
- You are adding a wholesome and nutrient-dense choice to your diet by selecting quinoa patties over conventional meat patties
- They are a flexible choice for any meal because they are also good for you if you’re a vegetarian and vegan
Different Types of Quinoa Patties
Traditional meat-based patties can replace with delicious and healthy quinoa patties. Also, they’re a fantastic way to use up leftover quinoa. You can try the following various varieties:
Basic Quinoa Patties
Mix the quinoa that has been cooked with the breadcrumbs, eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and seasonings like salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Make patties, then pan-fry them till golden brown.
Chipotle Quinoa Patties
Black beans, corn, sliced bell peppers, chopped onion, and spices like cumin, chili powder, and smoky paprika should all be combined with cooked quinoa. Make patties, then fry them till crispy.
Quinoa with Sweet Potato Patties
Sweet potatoes can be roasted and mashed. Combine with quinoa that has been cooked, breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley that has been chopped, and spices like cumin, coriander, and cinnamon. Patties should be formed, then cooked till golden brown.
These are but a few, but there are countless other ways to use them. Find your favorite dish by being imaginative and experimenting with different ingredient pairings.
Around 150–200 calories, 5–10 grams of protein, 20–25 grams of carbs, 2–5 grams of fiber, and 7–10 grams of fat make up a standard quinoa patty.
Depending on the recipe and the products used, the precise nutritional information may change. Depending on the quantity of salt and other seasonings used, certain quinoa patties could also have more sodium.
It can be a full and healthy plant-based option that offers an excellent dose of protein and fiber.
Tips for Making Delicious Quinoa Patties
Here are some fast guidelines for preparing mouthwatering patties!
- If you get rid of any bitterness, properly rinse the quinoa before cooking
- Combine the cooked quinoa with additional ingredients such as vegetables, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings
- Create well-contained patties out of the mixture
- Oil in a skillet is heated over medium-low heat
- The patties should cook until crispy and brown on all sides
- Flip the patties carefully to prevent breaking them apart
- Serve hot with your preferred dipping sauce or garnishes
Long story short, quinoa patties are a tasty and wholesome substitute for regular beef patties. They are simple to make, adaptable, and loaded with protein and other necessary nutrients.
Quinoa patties are a terrific alternative if you’re looking for a vegetarian burger or a nutritious side dish. Make them at home today to experience for yourself how delectable they can be.
Quinoa patties are a vegetarian or vegan substitute for regular beef patties. They are produced by combining cooked quinoa with eggs, breadcrumbs, and other ingredients, forming the mixture into patties, and baking or frying the patties until crispy.
Quinoa patties can be frozen. Place the patties on a baking sheet after forming them into patties, and then freeze them until solid. The patties should then be transferred to a freezer bag or container and kept there for up to three months.
It is possible to prepare quinoa patties without using eggs. Simply use a vegan egg alternative, like flax eggs, in place of the eggs, or omit the eggs completely and use mashed sweet potatoes or hummus as a binding agent.