You are coming to the correct place if you are seeking a refreshing as well as mouthwatering strawberry walnut salad for a supper throughout the weather. This strawberry walnut salad is surrounded by a ground of fresh, nutritious greens and is packed with delicious strawberries, zesty feta cheese, as well as the satisfying nuttiness of walnuts.
On a hot day in particular, this salad is an excellent light lunch option. However, it can also be cut into smaller pieces to make a delightful as well as entertaining side salad.
The key to this salad is to keep it straightforward. a manageable list of ingredients with few ingredients. Although goat cheese would also be a fantastic addition, I usually add feta. The greens are spring mix, which I use. Consider using baby spinach as well as a different blend.
Cut up some red onion as well as add it to the salad for an additional layer of flavor. Sometimes you require the extra “bite” that an onion can only offer.
Cooked chicken is usually a popular option if you want to add some protein to make this a heartier dinner. But also consider beans. With its bland flavor, it goes incredibly well on salads and will add protein while ensuring that your meal is entirely vegetarian. Along with this, Eggo strawberry waffles are the perfect balance of crunchy as well as fluffy.
Of course, you get to pick the salad dressing. Ranch dressing also works well with this salad, but I prefer a simple fruity vinaigrette. Try your favorite salad dressing if you have one.
Strawberry Walnut Salad Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|5 minutes||0 minutes||5 minutes||2||360|
- 5 ounces of mixed greens
- ½ cup of grape tomatoes
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- ½ cup of walnuts halves as well as pieces
- 2 ounces of feta cheese crumbled
- The tomatoes, strawberries, and greens should be rinsed as well as drained to prepare the ingredients
- As chosen, cut the strawberries in half as well as into slices
- Place the greens in a bowl or plate
- Strawberries, walnuts, tomatoes, as well as cheese should be layered
- Serve with your preferred salad dressing as well as balsamic vinaigrette
Health Benefits of Strawberry Walnut Salad
Vitamins A, B-complex, C, as well as E, are rich in strawberries, which are also potent antioxidants. In addition to being wonderful for your skin, hair, as well as eyes, strawberries also help to lower cholesterol, help to reduce body inflammation.
Walnuts are a fantastic source of Omega 3 fat, a healthy fat that the body benefits from when consumed with fruits. Additionally, walnuts lower inflammation, support digestive health, as well as lower the risk of some malignancies.
Baby spinach is a fantastic addition to salads since it is high in iron. You can obtain all the nutrients in their most pure form by eating it uncooked.
How To Make Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad
300 g of strawberries should be rinsed. Chop them into pieces after cutting the top leafy portion. In the small jar of a blender, combine the chopped strawberries with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, as well as 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Until smooth, blend. You are ready to get dressed for the salad. To make the salad. Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C). Place 12 cups of walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Until crisp, toast for 3 to 4 minutes.
After removing the tray from the oven, let them five minutes to cool. Make small cuts in the walnuts. Place aside. For later snacking or use in recipes, I like to toast a large number of walnuts, chop them, as well as store them in an airtight container.
Cleanse 17 oz (500 g) of strawberries with water while the walnuts are roasting. Slice the strawberry into 0.25 mm-thick slices after chopping off the top leafy portion. Place aside. Put 7 ounces (200 grams) of baby spinach in a big serving bowl.
Strawberries, 1/4 cup red onion slices, 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese, as well as chopped toasted walnuts, can all be added as a garnish. On top, drizzle the dressing. Well, toss the salad before serving.
Along with this, a simple fresh strawberry mousse cake just requires a few ingredients. To prepare a straightforward fresh strawberry mousse cake, only a few ingredients are required to make it. The absence of gluten goes along with the amazing baking.
Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes||4||201|
For The Dressing
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 7 ounces of fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey as well as you can use maple syrup
For The Salad
- ½ cup of walnuts
- ¼ cup of thinly cut onions
- 2 ounces of feta cheese (50 g)
- 17 ounces of strawberries (500 g)
- 7 ounces of baby spinach (200 g)
- The small jar of a blender should be filled with the chopped strawberries, extra virgin olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, as well as black pepper
- Until smooth, blend. Your attire is prepared
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C)
- Place walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet
- until crisp, toast for 3 to 4 minutes
- After removing the tray from the oven, let them five minutes to cool
- Make small cuts in the walnuts. Place aside
- Cleanse 17 oz (500 g) of strawberries with water while the walnuts are roasting
- Slice the strawberry into 0.25 mm-thick slices after chopping off the top leafy portion. Set apart
- Put the young spinach in a sizable serving bowl
- Strawberries, onions, feta cheese, and chopped, toasted walnuts should be sprinkled on top
- On top, drizzle the dressing. Well toss the salad before serving
The flavor of this strawberry and walnut salad is the finest when it is made fresh, so I advise you to do so. The baby spinach will wilt, and the walnuts will stop being crunchy if you keep it any longer. So, storage is a no on this one.
The dressing can be prepared as well as kept in the refrigerator for two to three days. To quicken the final assembling procedure, wash the strawberries as well as toast the walnuts.
Also, healthy portions of freshly diced strawberries are used to garnish the quick and easy-to-make strawberry banana muffins. The strawberry pieces in the batter for the banana muffins are pretty huge.
- Add crunch and flavor to any salad with a delicious blend of strawberry flavored cranberries and honey glazed nuts
- Tasty topping on granola and oatmeal, and great for snacking too!
- Non GMO
- Pack of 12 4-ounce resealable bags for ultimate freshness
- pack of 6 resealable 3.75 ounce bags for ultimate freshness
- non gmo and low sodium per serving
- add crunch and flavor to any salad with a delicious salad topping blend of pomegranate flavored dried cranberries and honey toasted walnuts
- good source of protein, omegas and antioxidants
- delicious topping for oatmeal, granola, ice cream, in baked goods and more
- Salad hands are the perfect accessory for your serving bowls
- Contemporary and whimsical, these salad hands are perfect for tossing and serving salad
- Made from beechwood
- 1 pair of walnut finished salad servers
- Measures (each): 3 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ x 7/8″
- Contemporary and ergonomically designed
- These salad servers are perfect for tossing and serving salad
- Made from durable beechwood stained with a rich, food-safe, deep walnut color that complements any décor
- 1 pair of salad servers
- Measures (each): 13″ x 2 1/2″ x 5/16″
The flavorful strawberries, tangy feta cheese, and satisfying nuttiness of walnuts are all packed into this strawberry walnut salad, which is surrounded by a bed of vibrant, healthy greens.
Strawberries are a powerful antioxidant and high in vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. Strawberries are great for your skin, hair, and eyes, but they also lower cholesterol and lessen inflammation in the body.
When combined with fruits, walnuts are an excellent source of Omega 3 fat, a healthy fat that the body benefits from. Walnuts also enhance digestive health, reduce inflammation, and reduce the risk of some cancers.
Strawberries contain a lot of antioxidants, fiber, as well as vitamins. They are a good provider of manganese as well as potassium and are among the top 20 fruits in terms of antioxidant power.
Purchase organic berries whenever feasible because one concern with strawberries as well as many other berries is that they frequently contain pesticide residue.
Both English as well as black walnuts, as well as black walnuts, offer special nutritional advantages. They both contain a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids. Black walnuts have the highest protein content of any tree nuts, ounce for ounce, whereas English walnuts are higher in antioxidants.
Nuts are included in the category of superfoods that have antioxidant levels that support the wellness of your body. Nuts are a great source of fiber, protein, good fats, vitamins, as well as minerals that also help with weight loss as well as belly fat burning.
Yogurt in fruit salad takes it to a whole new level. Vegetarians have access to a fantastic amount of protein, which is wonderful if you are trying to lose weight because protein makes you feel full.
The Waldorf Salad is a delicious combination of chopped apples, walnuts, celery, as well as grapes in a straightforward mayonnaise dressing that was first served at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 1893.